Universal Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (by DeNA Corp.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Monztamash, Sep 27, 2014.

1. sivad

sivad Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2013
    #1261 sivad, Jun 7, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2015
    I'm actually confused by the paywall comments here... This game literally gives out mythril like candy, I have 100+... Only time I have spent was during clouds weapon event at beginning...

I'm guessing, as I admit some of the posts were TL: DR rants, the elite stages are where the difficulty lies, but as the west version hasnt caught up to the east yet, as content releases the elites will become easier...

It took me forever to beat Ruby and Emerald Weapon in FF7, but I wouldn't call that a paywall and lots of RPG rely heavily on RNG

2. Keitch83

Keitch83 Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2010
    New update is live!
    I'm sure they'll be a separate thread but for now my ID for roaming warriors is: 92ku
    Add away!

3. sbirksy666

sbirksy666 Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2012
    Btw I created a special post in the add me section for this otherwise this place will get spammed with add me requests

Please post in there also along with your roaming warrior because people are going to want to know who you have chosen and what limit break

4. Pooter

Pooter Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    The EXP dungeon has been reset so you can complete it again for easy mithril.

Not sure about the other daily dungeons.

5. ImLegend

ImLegend Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2010
    where is the link of your post?

question:
    1) how to you find out your ID in game?
    2) how do you select which character as your core roaming warrior?

6. sbirksy666

sbirksy666 Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2012
    It's in the MMO and add me requests sub forum on these boards :)

1) go into menu and then profile will have your information there

2) and same as the previous answer you can change your roaming warrior in there

7. ImLegend

Jun 26, 2010
    kool thanks

8. Laire

Laire Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Overworked Graphic Designer :)
    http://tinyurl.com/FFRK-QuestRewards

That might help - it's the rewards for (most) of the currently accessible quests. Lets you know at-a-glance which skills are worth making a second time because you'll get a Mythril out of it, and which are a waste of time because they give you a whopping one orb. :)

There's a "progression" system - you won't get a skill's "Hone" quest before you (re)create the skill, Shiva and friends don't appear until Dragon is (re)made, the Elite dungeon quests don't appear until you've done them on Normal, etc.

It doesn't matter TOO much because most of the quests using 3* or greater aren't worth completing anyway.

I think I'm still missing one or two of the current quests, and I'm assuming the quests for Armor/Magic/Power Break will match the progression of Mental Break. (I already had one of each of the others and they're a bit expensive to recreate on a whim!)

9. Hadin

Hadin Member

Jun 17, 2012
    I re-installed and it works! My save was well, saved. I didn't lose anything.

10. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    Liking the quests and the new features are great especially the roaming warrior which is really helping me get past some tough dungeons. This game just keeps getting better all the time.

11. geno11233

geno11233 Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2013
    Can anyone beat heroic daily dungeons? I get stomped no matter what. My sephiroth and cloud have a gengi armor and a gengi helm fully leveled for 5* and its 2 hit KO for both of them.

12. Laire

Laire Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Today's dungeons being all Core make them tricky, because there's no "good" gear to equip outside of Tyro's books. Today's Fire/Earth Dungeon should be do-able, as long as you plan around it.

* It's a Fire level, so you'll want multiple-uses of Blizzard-based attacks; they all seem to be vulnerable to Ice. Take skills that you can use 4 or (preferably) 6 times over ones with only a couple uses. Shiva's all well and good, but if you can only use it once it's filling up space for the rest of the dungeon.

* Be careful when physically striking the bombs, as they have a chance of self-destructing and hitting you for all their remaining HP in damage. If you accidentally did a 'love-tap' with a staff, that could be several thousand points. Skip turns until you reach someone who can do more damage if necessary.

* Don't forget your Friend Summons. The Sentinel's Grimoire (Tyro) protects you from 60% of all damage, so those 2-hit KOs may turn into a more manageable four hits. Or borrow Rydia's power and have two guaranteed one-move clears.

* Try to keep everyone up above 1,000 HP if possible, or Thousand Needles can ruin your day.

13. ImLegend

Jun 26, 2010
    #1273 ImLegend, Jun 8, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2015
    finally got Phoenix! Exchange with a Mythril tho

thanks for the new Friend system - Tyro Sentinel's Grimoire

I followed the guide here except
    - I use Kain instead of Cloud or Cyan because I got a fully upgraded 5* Golden Spear(VI)
    - I set my goal for Phoenix instead of master it(it's way too hard for me), so I brought all strongest ice spells
    - I used 1 Mythril; however not used it before stage 3 for heal but when die in Red Dragon, where I got upgrade all abilities +2, and I can throw more spells earlier!

Note: - don't bring Reflect it's useless, unfortunately I wasted resources to upgrade to R4 already :(

UPDATE: correction, post the wrong video previously

Attached Files:

14. Tastyfish

Tastyfish Well-Known Member

Feb 26, 2011
    When is it a good idea to use your myrhril for the rare draws? Ie. Should I be waiting for a certain event or doesn't really matter?

15. ImLegend

Jun 26, 2010
    #1275 ImLegend, Jun 9, 2015
  16. DarkCecil

DarkCecil Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2015
    Worked first try for me.
    Used quake and blade blitz to clear the trash
    Spent 1 mithril before the last round to heal.
    Busted the dragons defense w the Vit0, hit with mental break then unleashed double cuts and retaliate.

17. ImLegend

Jun 26, 2010
    awesome, not sure it will work on all other bosses, like Ultima Weapon

18. Laire

Laire Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    In terms of your chance of getting ANY 5* Relic, it doesn't really matter when you draw, as the odds are always the same (65% of 3*, 25% of 4*, 10% of 5* on each attempt).

This will eventually get boosted to 12% chance of 5* (if we follow the Japanese progression).

The best time to draw is when there is a 5* item (or preferably several) advertised in the banner that you specifically want. "Banner 5*" items have a 1% chance per draw of showing up. If they're not advertised (like the Masamune), the chance is only 0.001% - one in 100,000.

You probably won't ever see an out-of-banner character specific item.

19. Laire

Laire Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Survived the Red Dragon finally. I can't really call it a true "victory," because I abused force-close all the way through the trash mobs along the way.

Didn't use Vit0, didn't use Retaliate (I haven't CREATED Retaliate!), DID use Ice attacks all over the place, and if Cloud hadn't died about ten seconds before the dragon fell, I might have even managed Mastery.

Without that KO, I'd have lost one medal for turns, two for damage and three from using Ice, which would have been 30/36.

I'll miss the massive Synergy we had in this event, that's for sure. The final couple levels of Tidus (and the Boss Rush) won't be nearly as Synergy-happy. :)

20. eflin

eflin Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2011
    #1280 eflin, Jun 9, 2015
    I would hold off if I were you. I haven't pulled since the Wakka/Cloud/Rydia/Kain banner. I'm sitting on almost 150 mythril and waiting for the next great banner. Looking specifically for 4 character banners with good relics... didn't like the last grouping...

Character specific relics are the best out there... so my logic is to optimize my chances of them. All events have similar chances at 5 star... but the 4 character banners have 4 times the chances as other banners for the character specific relics.

I did last night and worked like a charm. Felt a little cheesy but so be it. I also tried it on a couple other bosses and it destroyed them too (including the one who dooms everyone)

I don't think I'll dabble in it again as it is definitely and exploit... but I also am not using retaliate so I doubt there was another way to get this done without crazy relics (which as F2P I don't have).

VERY impressive. well done.