Universal Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (by DeNA Corp.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Monztamash, Sep 27, 2014.

1. Pooter

Pooter Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    Finally pulled a 5* weapon (Buster)! It's my only 5* so I should be super happy yet after trying it out I can't help but feel underwhelmed :(

I would like to physically see a Buster sprite :(

Nonetheless, the stats are nice and I'm grateful :D

2. Laire

Laire Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Overworked Graphic Designer :)
    #1042 Laire, Apr 25, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2015
    Yep, because I didn't have Aerith in my party at the time.

I didn't Champion that particular LEVEL, of course (I think I was just a sliver above Expert!) but still managed to Champion the entire Dungeon and get full rewards, because I had +45 Stars (full stars from Actions/Damage/KOs over all five levels) to offset the -9 Stars from failing all three of those objectives.

Assuming it follows the same gauge (you never see your "final gauge bar"), you optically need 5/6ths of the bar full to reach Champion level. 45/54 stars is 83.3%, so it must have been enough to JUST squeak into Champion.

You need to have a team that's strong enough to be able to "nine star" every section before the Boss dungeons. If it takes you too long to clear a section, you'll start suffering -1 Stars from Actions Taken or Damage Taken, and those penalties add up.

3. geno11233

geno11233 Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2013
    I was a little disappointed that buster's spirit doesn't show when he attacks and braver looks.... eww.. But at least we got it :)

4. Pooter

Pooter Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    I wish they would have put a little effort on premium items.

As for braver, they could have just made Cloud jump and it would be more fitting of the name :D

I'll shut up now :)

5. Chen93

Chen93 Active Member

Mar 7, 2013
    So I recently started and managed to roll a danjuro and wakka's ball on my first 11 pulls. My current group is:
    Cloud
    Kain
    Wakka
    Tyro
    Rydia

So far Kain seems to be the least performing and I was wondering who to try and replace him with.

6. eflin

eflin Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2011
    Kain doesn't really shine until you get an axe or something heavy on him. I am guessing you don't have Tidus or Sephiroth if you just started... In which case I would suggest one of the two Cecils.

7. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Since he has both Tyro and Rydia (im assuming one is a healer), i think DK Cecil would fit in nicely.

8. ImLegend

ImLegend Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2010
    Worst 5* relic drew ever, gimme another judgement staff?!! Wtf sigh~it does not has soul break, make me sad why it is 5*

9. Montanx

Montanx Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2012
    San Diego
    Kain was bad for me too til I got a 4* axe and jump. Jump is hugely powerful, much moreso than double jump oddly enough. But he's a great tank, just load up as many jumps as you can. Generally you'll always want to roll with whoever can wear the best equipment.

10. Keitch83

Keitch83 Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2010
    New Event Dungeon on the way!

11. twispby

twispby Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2012
    Yeah, I'm spending today on the hard exp daily to level up Cyan. Level 22 and counting...

12. Cronk

Cronk Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2013
    Every time I see a Wyrm I die a little inside.

13. twispby

twispby Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2012
    Hahaha, too true. 5000 experience down the drain...

14. Montanx

Montanx Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2012
    San Diego
    #1054 Montanx, Apr 26, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2015
    Sunday should always be spent doing nothing but exp event. No matter the team or event or anything, only exp all day. It's too valuable an opportunity that only comes once a week.

My original team is 2 members from all 50 so what I'm doing is switching them out as they max. Then stripping all their gear and replacing them with someone. Then using the exp eggs to get that member to 20ish to at least survive.

15. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    LOL... so true. At least to how i do things.

16. Rudy

Rudy Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2009
    Canada
    And it's live!

17. Chen93

Chen93 Active Member

Mar 7, 2013
    Yeah Im using Tyro as a healer. Where do you get the Cecil's from anyways? On that note Im probably going to keep Kain since I just pulled his 5 star weapon from my last 5 mythril pull :)

Anyone know if Terra from this new event is any good?

18. Mr. Ramen

Mr. Ramen Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2012
    The Cecils were available from a FF4 event a couple weeks ago.

19. Cronk

Cronk Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2013
    You're not missing a ton of you don't have the Cecils. They're good, but nothing spectacular without their 5*s. Paladin party buff might be useful in the future but he's sooooooooo slow. Dark Cecil is just a generic tank. There's enough good melee characters out there that I wouldn't sweat it if you missed em.

Now to resist grabbing terra tonight. As others have said, it's foolish to do anything but XP dungeon on Sunday... Terra isn't going anywhere. Can get her tomorrow!

20. Rudy

Rudy Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2009
    Canada
    I was thinking about that but then all my characters except for Tifa are 40+ (oh and the generics).