Universal Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (by DeNA Corp.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Monztamash, Sep 27, 2014.

1. ednan

ednan Well-Known Member

Ah, i only needed 2 orbs anyway :D

Now I have to decide which orbs I want. I was going for the accessories but they seem pretty crap to me

2. eflin

eflin Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2011
    Yeah... I was going to pass on the rings until I saw how cheap they were. I figured having options is good. Especially the jewel ring. If an enemy down the line stones people... having my healer be immune will likely be very good (since they'll be the one with the spell to heal other party members of stone).

The peace ring I have a feeling I'll never use... but whatever :- )

3. ednan

ednan Well-Known Member

The problem with hoarding useless accessories is we don’t have much space, so I would either sell or use them to upgrade my actual equipment eventually (when it needs very little xp to max out)

4. eflin

eflin Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2011
    Ehh I'm not too worried about inventory yet. I'm still sitting at about 50/100 slots used (and have junk I'd sell before my accessories). At some point though I know I'll need to spend mythril to increase my slots... but that will be a ways down the line. I might sell the peace ring if I need slots... but the jewel ring I think I'll hold onto regardless for reasons stated in my last post.

But I can definitely see why many would (and will) pass on them.

5. Jerutix

Jerutix Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2009
    Male
    Ministry
    Oklahoma
    Can someone explain how Formation works? What are the benefits to front and back row? Does the top to bottom order I put them in matter?

6. eflin

eflin Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2011
    Top to bottom order should not matter.

Front row takes more damage from physical attacks... but also deals more damage with swords etc. Ranged weapons can do the same damage from rear rows.

Magic attacks are equally effective whether cast from front or rear row... and your squad takes the same damage from magic attacks regardless of row.

So throw your melee/tanks/fighters in the front row. And your mages/rangers in the back row.

7. Magnum0ik

Magnum0ik Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2011
    Insurance Broker
    Portsmouth, England
    Oh yes.

I got Aerith with the shards and only got the Guard Stick on a 2nd relic roll. Very pleased!

8. Rudy

Rudy Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2009
    Canada
    Front row you deal and receive full physical damage

Back row you deal and receive 1/2 physical damage

Magic is not affected by front/back row

9. geno11233

geno11233 Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2013
    Jeeeze everyone saying they're getting the guard rod is reallly tempting me to spend me mythril :0 really wanna save it for tidus' weapon though since the auron and zack events aren't going to be coming around for a long time.

10. RampageDeluxe

RampageDeluxe Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2013
    #950 RampageDeluxe, Apr 16, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2015
    I'm only getting around 3800 stamina per run. To get everything, you need nearly 450,000 shards. I would need to go through a total of 119 times. Each time takes 71 stamina, which recharges at a rate of 180 seconds per stamina. It will take 3.55 hours to make each trip through. That would be a total of 422.5 hours, which is equal to 17.5 days. I'm going to attempt to get the hard to obtain items, and then see what happens after that.

Also, I bought the 3 Power Staff's and combined them to 4 stars. I don't get much out of combining, though.

11. Jerutix

Jerutix Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2009
    Male
    Ministry
    Oklahoma
    Ah! Perfect. Thanks!

12. ednan

ednan Well-Known Member

There's no point in getting low leveled items, unless you got a very specific thing in mind. Only 3-star or higher are important, especially because we can pick and choose them this time.

Those numbers you calculated are kind of pointless.

13. geno11233

geno11233 Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2013
    #953 geno11233, Apr 16, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2015
    Lol getting everything like the minor/lesser orbs is pretty pointless, I wouldn't bother with them if you meant everything literally.

Edit: I really wish we could upgrade accessories. The spy glasses would be able to make sephy fast as hell since he can't use quickness.

14. RampageDeluxe

Jul 3, 2013
    #954 RampageDeluxe, Apr 17, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2015
    I thought they were interesting. The cost of the lesser orbs is nominal, but the cost of the greater orbs is viable. Very little of that total goes to the minor or lessor orbs. The majority goes to the higher ranked items. It's not pointless, it just depends on what you want to accomplish.

15. Cronk

Cronk Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2013
    I wouldn't waste points on any 3* orbs besides summons. They're stupid easy to get in dailies. Even 3* aummons i agree with the others about doing the other event for 'em.

4* is better. It's nifty since you can pick what you want, but id streamline it towards a few desirables.

16. Hephaestus

Hephaestus Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2014
    Which 4* summon is better?

17. DrNub

DrNub Well-Known Member

Dec 15, 2010
    The Great White North
    #957 DrNub, Apr 17, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2015
    Wasn't expecting this at all but after spending 5 mithril I GET THIS!!!!!Trying to finish off the Cecil event because I got the game late and haven't gotten Aerith yet BUT JEEBUS! The magic damage on this thing when I put it on Rydia is CRAAZZZZY!!!

[​IMG]

18. ednan

ednan Well-Known Member

Congratulations! For Christ’s sake, I can’t get any of these special weapons. Only generic 5-star > : (

19. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    I was wondering earlier if it's possible to get everything now I know keep doing what I'm doing big items first especially summons orbs

20. RampageDeluxe

Jul 3, 2013
    Cool. Even though it's not the best way to farm orbs, I was looking at it as something to 100%. I'm trying to get the growth eggs first, to get some different members in my party. Rydia just isn't working out for me very well.