Universal Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (by DeNA Corp.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Monztamash, Sep 27, 2014.

1. dbagga84

dbagga84 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2013
    I got aeris in 2 seconds. Wth lol but I realized while trying to level her that the boss does that pyramid thing which is like insta kill if your whole party has it. Lame

2. aconfusedkender

aconfusedkender Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Oil & Gas
    Kendermore, Ansalon
    Just smack a guy with pyramid and it'll break it

3. Montanx

Montanx Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2012
    San Diego
    #923 Montanx, Apr 16, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2015
    Well aerith ( I always thought it was aeris) is the best white Mage in the game so she def replaces WM if your using one for some ungodly reason. I can't replace Rydia with her tho since her magic is still the highest.

4. RampageDeluxe

RampageDeluxe Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2013
    #924 RampageDeluxe, Apr 16, 2015
    Aerith is her original name. When it was translated into english, it was translated as Aeris.

5. Hirusan

Hirusan Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2010
    Photographer
    Japan
    I like the format of this event. It's more of a pick and chose. Very nice!

6. twispby

twispby Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2012
    Loving that I can actually purchase the orbs I need for abilities. Sounds like they're being more generous with the shards so hopefully I can farm a lot of level four orbs and get some summons!

7. Rudy

Rudy Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2009
    Canada
    I'm a bit disappointed with today's event. I killed the final boss (on hard) in one hit...really? I guess I'm a bit over powered but this doesn't even compare to any of the elite stages. Also the rewards are lame. Got the character and a bunch of lesser Wind orbs, I'll use the rest of my points on random stuff i guess.

The mithril was nice though, but i didn't get lucky with my 2 draws

8. Keitch83

Keitch83 Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2010
    So the original Japanese event had her weapon/armor,no such luck for us though!!

9. Keitch83

Nov 19, 2010
    I correct myself,I read that wrong,it was the two rings in the Jap version and they ARE in here!Got Aeris in 2 runs so time to save up for the other stuff now!

10. falcon815

falcon815 Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2013
    Chemist
    Indianapolis
    Got a 4* from my free pull this morning (Diamond Sword, FFXII). So, now I've had as many 4* pulls from dailies as I have from my 13 Mythril pulls. Which, if I go back and find that odds-for-drawing post, may be about right, since I've been playing since day 1...

11. Keitch83

Nov 19, 2010
    Aeris, Peace ring and Mythril so far from this event, will get the jewelled ring and other Mythril before I start smashing it for summon orbs.

12. eflin

eflin Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2011
    #932 eflin, Apr 16, 2015
    Getting a 4 star from the free relic draw is quite lucky!

http://chrysaliswiki.com/guides:gacha-of-record-keeper

1/13 on the rare pull not so much (but that's about my luck too)

And man... not sure what to focus on in this event anymore... or how much to farm it... I already got more in half a day of farming than I thought I'd get in the whole event...

Aerith
    The mythril
    Both rings
    3x her 2 star staff (to make it a 4 star)
    3x protect vest (to make it a 4 star)
    a bunch of 2 star summoning orbs
    a bunch of exp eggs for Aerith
    and over 6000 greens to spare.

I'll definitely use this to farm up orbs for L4 summons... (already have the summon orbs... just need the elemental ones). and likely will use it to get some specific skills too. Don't know how long that will take though!

13. Yerti1

Yerti1 Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Aug 8, 2012
    So so lucky!

On hard mode too!

Attached Files:

14. Yerti1

Yerti1 Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Aug 8, 2012
    Even mastered it!

Attached Files:

15. aconfusedkender

Sep 28, 2012
    Oil & Gas
    Kendermore, Ansalon
    Replaying through hard netted me about 4300 mithril after I'd already mastered it. So probably about every 2 runs through I can get 3 of the 3000 cost orbs. Damn that's a lot of runs lol

16. ednan

ednan Well-Known Member

And a *lot* of stamina. I’m pondering if what’s actually worth it. I’m getting 3-star summon orbs right now so I can get one summon, but I won’t have enough for honing, which is bad.

17. aconfusedkender

Sep 28, 2012
    Oil & Gas
    Kendermore, Ansalon
    Yeah I agree because it takes a ton of stamina to get through the hard mode. Well idk what I wanna go for but I'll figure it out. I'm thinking about going straight for the 4* orbs first since I can't get many elsewhere but I'm not sure. Oh decisions decisions

18. Pooter

Pooter Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    What do you guys think about blade blitz?

Sounds great but I have my doubts :/

I have Seph, Dcecil and Cloud.

Seph has L.1 2x Cut and bash
    Dcecil has L.2 2x Cut and charge
    Cloud is my spell blade with haste.

My gripe is that it seems blitz is only useful is rare situations :/

I need more ability slots!! Arghhh..

19. ednan

ednan Well-Known Member

It sounds interesting, but only if you can use many times in a dungeon. I’m using elemental strikes and quickness. I’m not sure if it’s optimal, but it does the trick well enough (I haven’t played that much in elite dungeons though)

20. eflin

eflin Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2011
    #940 eflin, Apr 16, 2015
    If you want L3 summoning orbs it is more efficient to run the cecil dungeon while you can. 40 stamina for a guaranteed 3 or 4 star summoning orb (usually about 66% are 3 star orbs)

My priority will def be 4 star orbs first since those are not as farmable. I might get a handful of 3 star to finish off specific abilities near the end of the event. Still... I won't be farming this as much as originally thought since I already have all the essentials.

Yeah... it seems like a lot of investment for what it does. Double cut is better on most bosses which is when I need abilities... so I'm likely passing on blade blitz. I'll use my summons for situations I need a board clear effect.