Universal Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (by DeNA Corp.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Monztamash, Sep 27, 2014.

1. eflin

eflin Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2011
    #721 eflin, Apr 7, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2015
    Interesting read. Thanks for linking that.

Shaun earlier said that the (3) 3 star summons are helpful... I have only made Shiva of them and can agree it is quite helpful. Obviously they are better against group bosses... and worse against solo bosses compared to L3 black spells... but I'm glad I made it and plan on making the other (2) in time. I am planning on saving my 4 star orbs for now though. It's not like we know when the new summons are coming so we'll have time to build up more orbs.

It's also interesting in that link that he says to wait for 50 mythril at the start. That seems like bad advice. I plan on doing that down the line... but early on... the equipment you get is huge... and waiting to accumulate 50 mythril is going to really slow you down for weeks I think.

I also have found the blade bash to be pretty good early on. I can tell it will quickly be outclassed... but I don't have much other use for lesser power orbs anyway.

In general take all his tips with a grain of salt. Some seem like personal preference... but a lot of it is solid advice.

I don't like exploits though so no save/load trick for me.

2. dbagga84

dbagga84 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2013
    What if you just take your 4 hardest hitters and a healer with 1 or 2 of your hitters with salve, into the hard Tuesday dungeon? Then just stick it on auto and turn it off as needed to heal? Just a thought. At the very least you'd get some items out of it and a little xp. I just think having it on auto helps the attackers get their attacks our before the nemesis do, SOMETIMES. I'm not saying it's perfect but it might work. Also I read theres a 2 star spear in Tuesday hard dungeon so anyone looking for a 2 star spear that might be combineable that might be the place to look. It wasn't confirmed or proven with a screenshot I just noticed someone said it drops there.

3. ImLegend

ImLegend Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2010
    #723 ImLegend, Apr 7, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2015
    no worries, the juice part is coming from the comments ppl asking, many great information there ;)

Like the author said "I didn't ask people to follow but only recommend. And you can judge and decide. This is a almost standalone game with no competition whatsoever. All I want to do is to share what I know. Cheers =)"

4. RoboWarrior

RoboWarrior Well-Known Member

Oct 3, 2012
    Finally beat the Event! For the next one apparently it is FFIV so best to start level up those two FFIV characters and weapons for Cecil. It is the first event for Japan so if you completed the current one, this one can be auto-battled quite easily. Also Fire orbs.

5. dbagga84

May 22, 2013
    It worked! Used sephiroth, cloud, tidus, tifa, and healer tyro. Beat hard and got a partisan lance. I didn't get mastery though, too many turns taken and too much damage received but no deaths! Lol

6. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    #726 Dailon80, Apr 8, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2015
    I got the goblin early on and use it with Rydia and right now it gets around 1300 a hit and its a one star lowest got it because I could since then been saving for a better two or three star one. But that 1300 is a good punch in a boss fight so for me not really a waste just to have it. Leviathan has always been my fav summons but it will be a while for that one.
    When I got the goblin punch I didn't have anyone that could use it :) didn't realize it at the time

7. Cronk

Cronk Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2013
    You should have several by now. The shinra tower nets you two 4* weps. They're not super strong, but if you combine up all the 2* it ends up with two solid weapons for a budding party.

8. Dailon80

Nov 10, 2014
    Eos
    What time us does it go live

9. Xexist

Xexist Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Canada
    Im with him, I dont think Ive combined 1 weapon yet.

10. twispby

twispby Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2012
    I guess it should be live as of a few minutes ago, unless my time conversion is off. I don't see anything yet...

11. Dailon80

Nov 10, 2014
    Eos
    Start doing it very good benefits from it

12. Dailon80

Nov 10, 2014
    Eos
    Cool thanks we were on same thinking I was saving my stamina and all maybe Soon

13. eflin

eflin Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2011
    It should be live in 31 min

14. falcon815

falcon815 Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2013
    Chemist
    Indianapolis
    PST, not PDT, so it should start at 7:00 PDT / 10:00 EDT. I was disappointed too, I was hoping to start in on the FFIV stuff.

15. tpianca

tpianca Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2012
    It has started! I wonder what we'll do with some many power wrists! If at least we could combine them...

16. sivad

sivad Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2013
    Lots of accessory rewards in new event, earring tailsmans and wrists...

17. Womble

Womble Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2013
    I must have done about 10 relic draws and got nothing but 3 stars:(

18. Xexist

Xexist Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Canada
    Yeah its so disappointing when that happens. I know they make it rare so that 'some people' will spend a lot of money to eventually get the best gear, but all it does for me is insure I will never spend a cent, I hate consumable IAP and even more I hate 'gamble' IAP.

This game is really fun and so far I havent needed to spend any extra money, which is great, but makes me sad knowing I will likely never have some of the certain chase items.

Cant have it both ways I guess.

19. Jerutix

Jerutix Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2009
    Male
    Ministry
    Oklahoma
    I'm hoping all of those will give me a boost finishing up the last event. Still have the last 3 areas to beat. It's taken me three days to get Rydia up to an acceptable level.

20. dbagga84

May 22, 2013
    The shinra tower doesn't net any 4 star equipment. The 2 weapons I have I got from elite dungeons. The rest of my 4 star equipment from mythril draws. Every 2 star, 3 star, and 4 star of mine are maxed out and do not show up under combine. Even if you don't have something to combine it with it still shows up if it's combineable. Even that 3 star harp someone said they made in to a 4 star which I have and it's maxed, does not show up under combine.