Universal Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (by DeNA Corp.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Monztamash, Sep 27, 2014.

1. Altsein

Altsein Member

Sep 25, 2014
    I Got 2 buster swords and 2 danjuruko (FF12 dagger).

2. eflin

eflin Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2011
    Phew! Super lucky or big spender there! I consider myself lucky to even have 1 5 star (regal gown) with my free pulls.

3. Xexist

Xexist Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Canada
    I hate you <3

4. Altsein

Altsein Member

Sep 25, 2014
    2 Ifrit bags. Tried to go for the Masamune but no luck. Got those things instead.

5. Xexist

Xexist Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Canada
    [​IMG]

6. eflin

eflin Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2011
    I suppose you deserve it then! That's going to make for 2 great weapons!

Sorry you didn't get the masamune though.

@Xexist

Yeah definitely don't have that one. Cool bow!

7. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    So far ive got a 4 star Gladuis (IX), 4 star Trident (XII), 3 star javelin (V)3 star Poison axe (IV), 4 star light staff (III), 3 star Sonic Knuckles (III)
    havent spent a dime, It's cool the mix and how much diff weapons people get havent gotten a good bow yet just a long bow i combined up to make 3 star

8. eflin

eflin Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2011
    #708 eflin, Apr 7, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2015
    I've got (also not spending anything)

(1) 5 star regal gown
    (1) 4 star hayate bow
    and a bunch of 3 star stuff (mostly junk actually... like 4 staffs/rods that are worse than the 4 star you get in elite dungeons)

9. dbagga84

dbagga84 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2013
    I don't understand how anyone has combined anything besides select one star or two star to three star. I have a bunch of stuff drawn using mythril 3 star and 4 star that doesn't show up under combine able . I know if it is and its not max leveled it still shows up just darkened out with low level displayed. I mean what kind of equipment that starts off as a 1 or 2 star can you combine into 4 star?

10. Dailon80

Nov 10, 2014
    Eos
    I haven't combined anything past 3 I don't think

11. Dailon80

Nov 10, 2014
    Eos
    What level average for your party would you reccomend before diving into the hard daily dungeons, med is a breeze right now and I need a challenge.

12. dbagga84

May 22, 2013
    I tried hard orbs once. By the end of the first set of battles everyone but 1 was wiped almost in one hit. The enemies did like 1200-2000 damage per hit I was level 25-28ish with an average of 3-4 star equipment using tidus, cloud, rydia, white Mage, and I think tifa.

13. dbagga84

May 22, 2013
    Oh, be tea dubs . Is there somewhere I can farm katana and a better spear then wind spear and "spear"? Lol like a 2 star spear or something?

14. House of Paincakes

House of Paincakes Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2014
    I'm in the same boat. I feel like they should have "Normal," "Hard," and "Very Hard" daily dungeons.

15. Jerutix

Jerutix Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2009
    Male
    Ministry
    Oklahoma
    I just combined a 3* Silver Harp (got one in the Relic draw, one in the last level of VI), so now my Tyro plays 4* Harp music. Today's daily dungeon has been super helpful for me, since I'm less than a week into playing.

16. eflin

eflin Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2011

For elite dungeons:

I did some of the easier ones in mid to low 20's. I think I was able to do 4 of them... in order to get the rod for Rydia... to do shinra tower...

Since then I don't know as I've been farming the tower. so I likely could do a good number more as my levels have almost doubled and my equipment is waaaay better.

For daily dungeons on hard:

* I did the sunday EXP one at L27... and used it to hit mid 30's. Don't think I could have done it much lower than this though... it was tough at first (and got easier as I leveled)

* Mondays I did at mid 30's but it was a lot harder than Sundays. again... don't think I could have done it with much lower levels.

* Today I did with average level of 37... Was easier than Mondays but the enemies hit harder. I relied on being faster and attacking before many of them got the chance... and spamming cura. Likely could have done it with lower levels... but not by much.

If you ask again later in the week I can update... but hopefully that is a good start to an answer!

17. ImLegend

ImLegend Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2010
    #717 ImLegend, Apr 7, 2015
    http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/114492-final-fantasy-record-keeper/71572816?page=2

New Event Preparations:
    If you’re above level 25 or completed the Shinra dungeon, you can more or less auto-battle even the boss stages.
    If you’re new, prepare the following:
    – Bosses are weak against Fire Spells
    - Certain bosses are weak against Holy Spells
    - Vox and Blinda
    – Bosses can be “Stop” or “Paralyze” (optional)
    - “Power Break” on last boss (optional)

Floor Guide:
    All the bosses except the last one(Cecil) are weak against fire. Only the last 2 bosses have HP above 10k. Even then, the highest have about 13500 HP, so it’s pretty easy.

18. tpianca

tpianca Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2012
    Well, mileage does vary... Today is much easier for me than yesterday, I beat it on Hard on auto mode, mastered. I usually beat those Mantis with one hit from Cloud or Tidus, and the other monsters usually take Cloud, Tidus and Seph, or one of those plus a spell if I diseble auto. Mean level is about 35.It might be because I have two swords from VI set, synergies does make a lot of difference!

I would say try a hard dungeon when you're about level 29-30. And go for it, use strongest spells and attacks in the first battle! If your party is half-beaten by the end of it, retreat! Remember, you really waste nothing by reatreating after one section, and you will probably get a few good drops.

19. eflin

eflin Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2011
  20. ImLegend

ImLegend Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2010
    #720 ImLegend, Apr 7, 2015
    is summon skill worth it?!

I'm saving my summon orbs because I read the other article saying all the summon skills s*cks, except Carbuncle(reflection) and Kirin(regen all), and the rest are not worth it.
    This article is posted here (this one is a gem, bookmark it):
    http://www.reddit.com/r/FFRecordKeeper/comments/3159fg/sharing_my_experience_as_an_old_player_from/
    But I wanna hear from whom already made summon skills
    thanks in advance