Universal Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (by DeNA Corp.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Monztamash, Sep 27, 2014.

1. Shaun Musgrave

Shaun Musgrave Well-Known Member

Jul 8, 2013
    Freelance writer, teacher, business owner
    Ibaraki, Japan
    It's how many moves you take to resolve the battle.

2. touchy85

touchy85 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2015
    btw why is this a DeNA release and not Square Enix?

3. tpianca

tpianca Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2012
    Does anybody know how much the synergy affect the stats? I mean, how much they increase, and are all stats affected, or just attack for weapons, defense for armor and HP for characters? Couldn't find this on game info.
    Also, anybody else has reaps of XII equipment? It seems to me like XII is the game's "no synergy bonus" tag...

4. yussoupov1

yussoupov1 Member

Mar 19, 2014
    this game is so much fun.

I really like it. It's so fun and there are so manything to do.

5. Shaun Musgrave

Jul 8, 2013
    Ibaraki, Japan
    DeNA came up with the idea for the game, proposed it to Square Enix, and made the entire game almost on their own. Square Enix had a producer on the game to pitch storylines and characters and make sure DeNA was using the brand correctly.

So basically, it's a DeNA release because they came up with the game themselves, designed the game themselves, built the game themselves, and so on. The same thing happened with Airborne Brigade. Square Enix is more acting as a license holder here.

6. Shaun Musgrave

Jul 8, 2013
    Ibaraki, Japan
    You know, someone mentioned a number about Synergy and I don't recall exactly what it was. 30% or 40% I think. It's a complete buff of all stats, so it's actually super powerful. If you want to take on the higher level challenges in the game you really must take proper advantage of it.

And yeah, 12 stuff is a dump, haha. Other than the odd event here and there, you probably won't be seeing 12 for a very long time. The Japanese version *just* got it a few days ago.

7. Barak

Barak Well-Known Member

Mar 13, 2010
    Portland, OR
    Actually, the first FFX level is HARD. Finally beat it today but didn't master it. The second one with Kihmari as a boss is super easy; try it.

8. MarcusQT3

MarcusQT3 Active Member

Jun 18, 2011
    There is supposed to be an event to get Tifa today but it hasn't started yet.

9. sivad

sivad Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2013
    Gah, I just wasted my stamina bar trying o beat it again... Dangit lol... What is that bosses weakness?

10. sivad

sivad Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2013
    Current event times out at 17:59 past? So by my count it should be out... Unless there is some kinda daylight savings mixup.

11. Barak

Barak Well-Known Member

Mar 13, 2010
    Portland, OR
    You are talking about Sin Spawn? No weakness, but DON'T kill all the littles ones. Leave just one. The boss can't kill you but gravity takes off 1/4 health. The little one can take you out. I heard you can use blind on that one but I don't have it yet.

12. sivad

sivad Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2013
    Just checked the record keeper forums, people are saying Tifa and Sephiroth in new events at 10pm est 7 pm pst cause of daylight savings... I despise DST unless j acquire an hour of sleep :)

13. sivad

sivad Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2013
    Ah ha, gotcha that's why my mog gives that gravity hint upon failure... If I kill 2 of the little ones and leave one will he still respawn the other 2?

14. MarcusQT3

MarcusQT3 Active Member

Jun 18, 2011
    No he won't. He has a boat load of health though.

15. Hephaestus

Hephaestus Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2014
    Yeah, good call.

16. tpianca

tpianca Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2012
    Well, that's nice, since it is for all stats, I guess. but not worth changing a 4-star equip without synergy for a 2-star equip with synergy, because it seems to me the base stats difference still beats synergy bonus...

Oh, it seems the event just started!

17. sivad

sivad Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2013
    Event is live, fight through shinra floors to acquire Tifa at Floor 30 and Sephiroth at 60... Very cool event and lots of other loot and goodies as rewards as well, possible leviathan summon... Time sensitive, expires 4/11

18. Rudy

Rudy Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2009
    Canada
    I was getting bored trying to do the Elite stages, this will keep me occupied for a while :)

19. objectsobjects

Apr 1, 2015
    Hey everyone, I'm really liking this game, enough to make an account and post here!

I've beaten all the classic dungeons but haven't started the elite dungeons. Right now my party is mostly just character preference (and Warrior, just because):

Kain (23), Tidus (22), Warrior (22), Bard (19), Tyro (22)

Now is it me or is every generic class mage (and Bard, honestly) ridiculously squishy? I really wanted to use a Black Mage or Bard but they have so little HP in comparison to every other character. Easily killed in one hit by competent enemies.

Also, how do people feel about selling orbs (or even Tiny Scarletite)? I'm finding myself low on cash pretty quick but orbs seem to fetch a lot of gold. I haven't sold any though because they seem too useful (plus you can stockpile them infinitely unlike weapons).

20. Mookmonster

Mookmonster Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2010
    Anyone know how hard levels 66-70 are? Im about to get Tifa and its super easy, but i also want seph and i fear its going to be extremely difficult.