Universal Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (by DeNA Corp.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Monztamash, Sep 27, 2014.

1. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Exactly, which is why the nostalgia plays a huge part in drawing me in.

2. Waks

Waks Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2009
    Philippines
    Where do you guys farm lesser power and lesser wind orbs?

Thanks!

3. Dr_Nachin

Dr_Nachin Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2014
    iOS developer
    Santo Domingo/ Dom Rep.
    Orbs

Not sure as far as regular dungeon drops but yesterdays daily dungeon dropped lesser wind orb frequently in hard mode and rarely in normal mode. Tomorrows daily dungeon will drop the power orbs along with white and black orbs I believe. I managed to farm 26 lesser wind orbs yesterday. Hopefully I can get 15 power orbs tomorrow to craft 3 more double cuts for my melees. After that its honing time.

4. evilabdy

evilabdy Well-Known Member

Yes. I'm having flashbacks of all my favorite bits of ff4 and 6 while playing this. Man I love those two

5. rionregal

rionregal Member

Jul 20, 2012
    Wonder when is the next update coming :) looking forward for more content xD

6. Rudy

Rudy Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2009
    Canada
    The only thing that bothers me is that they used FF4DS instead of the PSP remake for the stills :/ But it's something minor

7. sivad

sivad Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2013
    I finally got gold chocobo on both ffvii elites! Then quickly wiped on elite 10 lol ;)

8. Dr_Nachin

Nov 12, 2014
    iOS developer
    Santo Domingo/ Dom Rep.
    Yep. That mission is hard.

Has anyone gotten 4 star gear or better from any mission? Elites or otherwise? I really don't want to farm upgrade mats today and would rather farm elite missions. Wondering if the VII 1 or VII 2 elite is better for gear/orbs. I think the VII 2 is better but it has a way higher stamina cost.

9. sivad

sivad Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2013
    A gold Choco got me 6 4 star white orbs on elite ffvii mat wise there are 4 star items, not sure about weapon or armor though, I can't get past 3rd elite to tell you

10. RichRuzz

RichRuzz Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    I got a 4 star staff with a white Mage limit break thing from clearing something. Just farming mats to max my Buster Sword and other 4stars

11. sivad

sivad Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2013
    I hate you for having buster sword...

12. Vendince

Vendince Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Oct 17, 2013
    Same, I've spent too much money on rolls, and mostly got three star items, with some four and a couple five. No Buster Sword, though, and that was what I wanted.

13. aconfusedkender

aconfusedkender Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Oil & Gas
    Kendermore, Ansalon
    So with who's available what is you guys party?

I know Cloud is a given and most likely Tidus but I have Rydia and Kain and Tyro but seems to me that Tyro is weak when it comes to Magic. Rydia on the other hand is quite awesome. My 3 fighters do enough damage but I can't get past the elite stages. I've done FFX elites on Gold but get thrashed after that.

I'm level 25 on average. Should I just keep farming or should I change up my party?

Thanks

14. blackbear219

blackbear219 Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2012
    Beat all of the levels that are currently available and have kind of found myself wondering what to do next. Any tips?

I do the daily missions (I'm powerful enough for the easy and normal ones but not the hard) and have upgraded some gear. I have a couple crystal swords but they are really expensive to upgrade. Is there something else I could be more efficiently spending my resources on? I hate dumping so much into some of these items knowing I'll probably replace them later.

Thanks in advance!

15. Andy C83

Andy C83 Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2010
    Over the Rainbow
    [​IMG]

[thread=258085][​IMG][/thread] [thread=257837][​IMG][/thread] [thread=257883][​IMG][/thread] [thread=257978][​IMG][/thread] [thread=257992][​IMG][/thread]
    [thread=257977][​IMG] [/thread][thread=257933][​IMG][/thread] [thread=257884][​IMG][/thread]

FINAL FANTASY: Record Keeper

[​IMG]

Is one of the nominees for

Touch Arcade Forums' Game Of The Week

26th March 2015

VOTE HERE

Developers, publishers and/or affiliates cannot vote for their own games!!

16. Cronk

Cronk Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2013
    #316 Cronk, Mar 31, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2015
    Farming is all you can really do atm. Figaro castle and the next 3 areas drop lesser orbs at a good rate. Dailies are great if you need their stuff (wep upgrades today are amazing), and of course xp is always nice.

But the jump from elite 7 to elite 10 is absurd. Until there's more content, the best you can do imo is level up your dudes, abilities, and gear atm. Sadly, if you're like me and have no 5*, there's only so much to upgrade...

Edit: honing some 2* abilities is probably a good use of resources. Things like bolt strike decimates bosses. It's insane the kind of dmg you can pump out with melee and good abilities.

17. Dr_Nachin

Nov 12, 2014
    iOS developer
    Santo Domingo/ Dom Rep.
    #317 Dr_Nachin, Mar 31, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2015
    SKIP ELITE X and try Elite Mist dragon

Hello all, just to try some thing new I actually skipped the FFX Elite mission and went to the FF4 Mist Cave (Mist dragon boss). I was able to down it pretty easy. Tried the elite mission with the dragoon boss and got owned. The Elite Mist dragon was kind of easy, just don't attack mist and she should go down quick. I am trying a few other elite missions ATM, even though the difficulty number is higher, it might not be the best idea to do them in difficulty order.

Again Elite mist dragon was a cake walk. Elite Dragoon boss jump raped me.

P.S. I agree with combat skills as stated above. Double cut and body slam are very nice.

18. ictoanen

ictoanen Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2013
    Netherlands
    Farming is nice and all but I'm out of Gil and out of inventory space. Which items are safe to sell?

19. Cronk

Cronk Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2013
    Anyone know what "actions taken" on the score screen is exactly?
    Trying to figure out how that mechanic works since it seems to mean the difference between expert and champion

20. Rudy

Rudy Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2009
    Canada
    Anything with 1-2 stars

The Fabul stages are really easy (it helps they're only 1 fight each) but the boss is brutal. But then the rating is high so it makes sense