Universal FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES Remastered Edition (by Square Enix)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by L.Lawliet, Jun 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011

FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES Remastered Edition is coming this winter to Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, iOS and Android!
    Since long ago, the dangerous gas miasma has threatened to consume the world. Crystals hold back the gas, but their power is not eternal. Follow the journey of four classes of adventurers on a perilous mission to protect their home. These are the "Crystal Chronicles."
    FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES Remastered Edition features an online multiplayer mode allowing you to caravan with friends wherever they may be. And now, you can keep the adventure close at hand by playing on smartphones!

I don't like multiplayer but the last sentence mentions that multiplayer is coming to iOS. That'll be interesting.

IT'S HAPPENING!!!! Coming out this winter!! I totally cannot wait for a legit FF port again.

On bad news, FF8 was just announced REMASTERED (I'm so happy) but no mention of iOS -_- I guess the SQE really did give up on FF8 mobile after skipping it for FF9

2. It supports online cross-play and free to try/download. If your friend buys a full version, you can play with him up to 13 dungeons

3. zenmode

zenmode Well-Known Member

Mar 18, 2014
    Seems like it’s out on the other platforms, just not iOS yet. I’m looking forward to trying it out, looks fun :p

4. anthony78

anthony78 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2015
    #4 anthony78, Aug 28, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2020