Universal FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS (by SQUARE ENIX INC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by wondroushippo, May 13, 2016.

1. Nekku

Nekku Well-Known Member

May 31, 2013
    How do you even reroll? It is restoring my account automatically once I delete and reinstall the game. I tried the FB method I'd found on the web but I cant find the FB logout button. Worse is, now I cant play it without linking my previous linked FB account. Dafuq??

2. Duranki

Duranki Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2011
    You can only reroll using Facebook if you start off with a dummy Facebook account. After rolling your first premium character, go to Menu (at the main screen), then log into Facebook (using your dummy account). Then go back and log out, and the game lets you start from scratch. Only sync to your real Facebook page once you're happy with your roll.

3. Nekku

Nekku Well-Known Member

May 31, 2013
    Ah, found it! Thanks! ;)

4. Piscinarii

Piscinarii Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2010
    I got sucked into the reroll train. I must have rerolled 10-12 times before finally getting a Cecil 5 star and a couple of solid 4 stars. Figured I would stick with the best tank in the game, even in the current japanese meta. Time to start grinding again!

Feel free to add me: 743,104,139

5. WildBastion

WildBastion Active Member

Aug 18, 2013
    #145 WildBastion, Jun 30, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2016
    so currently, i have a 5* exdeath, 4* shantotto, and 3s are cyan edgar rydia anastasis shadow bedile and vivi.

should i reroll for exdeath AND vaan? even if they are lower star rank?

vaan is super awesome as well with full break (only character in the game atm iirc) and i have only that one good pull.

really it seems like i want cecil and bartz the most. i like tankyness and all typically.

tis a conundrum.

6. Duranki

Aug 8, 2011
    I'm still rerolling and haven't redeemed the rare summon tickets from my inbox yet. Can you use the Facebook reroll method with those? How are you doing it?

7. WildBastion

WildBastion Active Member

Aug 18, 2013
    yes each reroll is technically a new account, thus you can claim those items for each account.

who knows how long they will let us reroll like this, if they care ofc lol.

but yeah facebook account reroll allows you ten more summon tickets.

i think i may do the unthinkable and reroll my best hero in the game lol ill look around more before i pick :p

8. RinoaHeartily

RinoaHeartily Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2010
    This game is unplayable if you don't reroll for the top 5 units.. Later stage and at colleseum u probably going to quit of u don't have good units.. Unlike record keeper which basically u never see a game over.. In this game game over is pretty common without good units

9. Booch138

Booch138 Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    Data-Entry Operator
    Coolidge, AZ
    I get my ass kicked in FFRK regularly.

Then again I'm doing those nightmare 140's....... such a damn headache. Hahaha

10. RinoaHeartily

Dec 12, 2010
    I think if u wanna reroll forget about the star. Get cloud and exdeath and u are ready to begin

11. RinoaHeartily

Dec 12, 2010
    For those f2p players honestly u should reroll until u get at least 2 units from the top 5. This is the shortest reroll for most of the games I played.. U wanna know how irritating reroll can be try HSR.
    U can easily reroll within 5 mins if u know what needs to be done.
    And when u reroll u don't reroll to see the rainbow crystal.. U reroll u get the units at any rank.. They can be ranked up when you play.

From my observation. If you can get either 2 from cecil cloud and ex. You are pretty good to go.

12. fabell

fabell Well-Known Member

Feb 3, 2016
    Amazing game and amazingly awful connection issues. S-E better fix this pronto...

13. Duranki

Aug 8, 2011
    Just rerolled for maybe the 10th time today. Pulled 3* Fran from my 500 stone summon, but then on my first rare ticket summon I got a 3* Vaan! I think I may try my luck for another two or three tickets, to see if my luck holds out.

Everyone raves about Vaan, so I may stick with this, even if I don't pull anyone else top tier.

14. Montanx

Montanx Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2012
    San Diego
    Vaan, exdeath, Bartz, Cecil, Cloud of darkness are the top 5 and your reroll goal should just be one of them at any star. 2 would be extremely rare, maddeningly so. I timed rerolling as fast as possible around 8min. You can use 2 devices to double up on it.

15. Duranki

Aug 8, 2011
    If I wanted to REALLY go nuts, couldn't I set up another Facebook account? I've used my 500 stone summon and one rare ticket, so if I sync to a brand new FB account, I could play with the other 9 tickets and log in/out to try again as much as I want.

Does that sound right?

16. MattCason

MattCason Member

Jun 30, 2016
    Don't fret too much about rerolling. As someone who has sunk over 100 hours into this game so far I can tell you with confidence that as long as you have a roster of 4 or 5 star characters to outfit a team you are fine. And you WILL get those simply by playing and using your lapis to acquire new heroes. There is no need for min/maxing. Any team leveled to 50+ can conquer everything the game has to offer, currently. And there are 6 star awakenings still to come.

17. Duranki

Aug 8, 2011
    Agreed, but if my logic is sound, I wouldn't have to replay the tutorial over and over again :) I'm thinking if I link my account now, I could try my remaining tickets. If I don't like my pulls, press the login button and try again. Repeat!

I dunno, maybe I'm not understanding the process 100%.

18. Retro Nug

Retro Nug Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    The Netherworld
    #158 Retro Nug, Jul 1, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2016
    I only got a crappy 1* guy for my initial summon, but with the 10 free summon tickets I got a 4* Rydia, Edgar, and Gilbert. The rest were obviously 3*. Got a Cloud of Darkness 3* too, and did someone say that Cloud of Darkness is a good pull? Havent tried using it yet. Been using Rydia, Edgar, Gilbert, Kain, Magitek Armor Terra.

19. Duranki

Aug 8, 2011
    Some say CoD is in the top3!

20. Retro Nug

Retro Nug Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    The Netherworld
    Hmmm...sweet! I started leveling him up shortly after my post.