Universal FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS (by SQUARE ENIX INC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by wondroushippo, May 13, 2016.

1. Aitherios

Aitherios Well-Known Member

Aug 16, 2015
    Minnesota, USA
    Anyone else getting kicked everytime you open the app? A possible server issue?

2. Zyphemis

Zyphemis New Member

Jun 13, 2012
    Yeah. I tried to start a new exploration and the app crashed. I attempted to restore, but every time I open it now, it just crashes. :/ I had such good rolls too.

3. Retro Nug

Retro Nug Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    The Netherworld
    Luckily, I haven't had a single crash yet. Been playing almost all day too.

4. Booch138

Booch138 Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    Data-Entry Operator
    Coolidge, AZ
    If you even /kind of/ liked the combat of Valkyrie Profile, you'll love this. It's pretty much the same, down to getting more crystal currency for combo moves, everyone hitting at once, etc. haven't seen any "pop-up" moves yet, but assuming that could be in there. It does have a unique flavour of its own, as I've played a little more. Spells can be cast in place of regular attack, and in VP some people had multiple attacks per turn, where as in this so far everyone only gets one (but can take whenever per global turn).

I'm digging it.

And lmao at the owing Apple money comment. Been there. Pay days seem like years away hahhaha

5. Enker

Enker Well-Known Member

May 15, 2014
    I'm rather enjoying the story and art design so far!

6. shaun1998

shaun1998 New Member

Jun 30, 2016
    Is is this similar to brave frontier ? I used to play brave frontier and really don't like the fact that it required you to spend money to get the best characters in the game . The game was based around how good your characters were and not what strategy you used for a particular fight

7. Hard_Squirrel

Hard_Squirrel Well-Known Member

Sep 3, 2012
    Will this only work if linked to Facebook? Or is there another online option? I don't want to delete other apps to create space if only Facebook as I don't have/want an account. Thanks

8. forsakenxe

forsakenxe Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2014
    I want to ask one question about the f2p model:

Are any heroes locked behind money or are not acquirable via ingame methods only?

9. Taeles

Taeles Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Aug 5, 2011
    Facebook optional, used for cross device play

10. Duranki

Duranki Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2011
    Anyone else having trouble playing? It keeps telling me to move to a location with better connectivity, but everything else on my phone is working just fine...

11. Pagan Fox

Pagan Fox Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2012
    Yes, it's their end....I'm getting same but broadband speed check shows 30 Mbps and I'm playing Shadowverse fine.

12. Hard_Squirrel

Hard_Squirrel Well-Known Member

Sep 3, 2012
    Thanks

13. Booch138

Apr 28, 2009
    Data-Entry Operator
    Coolidge, AZ
    There doesn't seem to be, no. As far as I've seen, the only way to acquire them is through the vision magic or whatever, which can be acquired through currency that, while you can pay real money for, can be acquired by just playing.

14. forsakenxe

forsakenxe Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2014
    Thank you very much for the info!

15. Duranki

Duranki Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2011
    So how many others have hopped onto the rerolling train? So far the best I've managed was Sabin, but I think I can do better!

PROTIP: press the pause button in the upper right corner and click on the skip button to make it go a LOT faster.

16. Pagan Fox

Pagan Fox Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2012
  17. jayplus

jayplus Member

Nov 27, 2010
    Yea. I used to play that game as well, like 1.5 years, and this is basically an improved version of BF. Liking it so far.

18. Booch138

Apr 28, 2009
    Data-Entry Operator
    Coolidge, AZ
    I'm all about fate. F*ck a re-roll. Out of all I got, a 5* Cecil was the best pull in terms of rarity, but the party I have assembled works really well. Still getting through the easier stuff though.

19. Enker

Enker Well-Known Member

May 15, 2014
    I've equipped Siren but where do I go to open the menu to augment and level her?

20. Booch138

Apr 28, 2009
    Data-Entry Operator
    Coolidge, AZ
    When you unlock the ability (after playing a bit) to "Fuse" characters, it teaches you about fusing, what they do, and the whole "Trust" level situation and how it's raised and what it affects.

However, if you did all that, it's under "Menu" and at the bottom, tap "Units" and then find the "Enhance Units" at the bottom.

Fusing same units with same units grants more exp, and raises their "Trust" percentage which many get the ability to use awesome spells, high level equip, passive abilities etc. to raise "Trust" is done so through that, or just randomly generating it through use of them in battle.

However, you can fuse anything with anything and it will still at least get exp.