Universal FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS (by SQUARE ENIX INC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by wondroushippo, May 13, 2016.

1. Montanx

Montanx Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2012
    San Diego

When you reach the part of account creation where it asks for payment, cancel out...you will now be in the swedish app store. Search the game, GET it and THEN create the new account when it prompts you. The NONE option for payment will now be there. Remember to google map an address and postal code from sweden to make the account.

2. valariel

valariel Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2011
    got it thank you sir :)

3. youtube_JasonWivart

youtube_JasonWivart Active Member

May 1, 2016
    What materials are you looking for I have made guides so far for 3 of the most common needed mats

Heaven's ash https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oCn45pZJH0
    Beast Meat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dARaa8nkuBI
    litRock https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFTltVsGy_I

If you need something else check my YT channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp-AgZ6mHOVObusemDVEXoA tons of guides and tips. I might have it posted there already or just ask me

Good luck rerolling in game everyone!

4. youtube_JasonWivart

May 1, 2016
    You can bypass all this cause someone was nice enough to post his account info for everyone to use! Here is a sweedish iTunes account info. Just log in with this info and download the game.

Apple ID: [email protected]
    pass: Ffbegroup1

5. baldeagle86

baldeagle86 Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2013
    I just found this thread, this game is great! I've played almost every hero/squad collector RPG, and this one is actually my favourite. The battles are actually strategized (magic, weaknesses, status effects) instead of just 'tap to use special'

Also any other game binds your equipment to your character permanently, this one lets you switch freely. I agree the energy is pretty easy to burn right now, but with full launch I think we'll get a lot once reaching higher ranks. That said though, I like how you can do an explore stage to grind for materials freely, or just do the vortex material trial. I find myself watching a movie and just farming fulan plain.

Upgrading your heroes is also a million times better than most games. Usually it's 'grind for materials for every weapon slot' then wait for the upgrade to apply, and in this game it's just 'get 5/10/20 of these 5 items' and you upgrade instantly. Another thing to appreciate is anything you're curious about you can just search the JP version, and the subreddit is really great!

6. fliindnyce

fliindnyce Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2015
    #46 fliindnyce, May 20, 2016
    Last edited: May 20, 2016
    That was cool that this person did this I was trying to be patient and wait but I think I'll give this a whirl.... Thanks

Whelp it doesn't work

7. youtube_JasonWivart

May 1, 2016
    Sorry it was working earlier, what error do you get or why is it not working for you?

8. Vendince

Vendince Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Oct 17, 2013
    Two days straight of rerolling, but I got my favorite character. Terra. Always loved her since I played her game.

9. Tinsel

Tinsel Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2008
    How is Clyne? Getting bored with the re rolling, and haven't seen him listed as good or bad yet on the relevant threads.

10. Nytmair

Nytmair Member

Apr 19, 2016

Locked for security reasons. I assume ddue to getting logged into from so many different places/devices.

So what do you guys think? Worth making a SE acct for?

11. fliindnyce

Jul 7, 2015
    I made an account I gave up on the other.. But question after ifrit what is there to do??

12. Vendince

Vendince Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Oct 17, 2013
    That's the end of the story so far, but I've been having fun leveling and collecting characters, and doing quests. The rest of the story will show up in the full release.

13. AyaAkiya

AyaAkiya New Member

#53 AyaAkiya, May 21, 2016
    Last edited: May 22, 2016
    Once it launches there will be lots of more content. they limited the content in the soft launch

So spend your time ranking up and farming stuff i guess til global launch.

-

First mini event on Monday

[​IMG]

14. johnthree

johnthree Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2013
    #54 johnthree, May 22, 2016
    Last edited: May 22, 2016
    Noob question, I'm hearing a lot suggest fighting white dragon, but where is he at? Do you need to go to the vortex, if so after clicking this, I don't see a banner to fight him. An I've already beaten Ifrit, and didn't encounter him on any of the normal levels.

So maybe this is a special dungeon, that rotates or appears on certain weeks?

Thanks

15. AyaAkiya

AyaAkiya New Member

Touch the magical stone that is in town to go to the Farplane. find a sword in a house there.. touch it and you can fight the dragon

16. johnthree

johnthree Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2013
    This is very helpful AyaAkiya, thank so much!

17. AyaAkiya

AyaAkiya New Member

You are most welcome

18. fliindnyce

Jul 7, 2015
    Hey thanks bro... Because it's says next and I can't figure it out also where do we find hill gigas anyone lol... Oh and sergeants I've defeated 4 of them and they will not count them in my missions I beat them in Coliseum

19. Montanx

Montanx Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2012
    San Diego
    Sergeants and gigas both found at grandstelt throne room. Gigas is rare spawn so keep playing it, they will pop up.

20. fliindnyce

Jul 7, 2015
    #60 fliindnyce, May 23, 2016
    Last edited: May 23, 2016
    Hey bro thanks so much I'm ready to become a member of the second weapon shop but don't know how... So I have no more side quest I've bought all of the recipes my rank is 15 in counting I think I just need more friends now