Universal FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS (by SQUARE ENIX INC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by wondroushippo, May 13, 2016.

1. kenken11

kenken11 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2012
    I wish I know the steps for rerolling before I link my main FB account. Lol. :(

2. AoiAsumi

AoiAsumi New Member

I have never bothered re-rolling in gacha games. I was lucky enough to get this one anyways on my 2nd summon

Really loving this game so far

3. kenken11

kenken11 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Too bad this char will not able to promote to Nx tier.

I have 2 Kain and I think it's fine since they can be 5 stars later

4. EroNasubi

EroNasubi Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2010
    How to reroll?

how do you reroll for the first summon at the start? I tried to delete the app and reinstall but it still remembered my progress and will not let me start from the beginning again.

5. AoiAsumi

AoiAsumi New Member

You need a junk fb account to put the save on, then logout and try again. If you are not satisfied with that roll you need to log in to the junk account and logout again

when you finally get the roll you want you use your main fb account

6. EroNasubi

EroNasubi Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2010
    Ah.. I see.. Thank you very much.. :D

7. sivad

sivad Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2013
    There is a lot to this game. On the surface it looks like Brave Frontier with FF story telling and characters.

Once you fight through some lengthy dialogue there is a different style of a game here.

Many quests that can acquired in towns, and different ways to get weapons via crafting.

There is a pretty serious energy bar that is very much a pain because everything costs a good bit of energy

8. vinotauro

vinotauro Active Member

Mar 12, 2015
    As a whole, I think the game is actual pretty in depth and fun to play. The energy system is definitely not very friendly however

9. andysmash

andysmash Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2011
    I can't tell, is this a game or a hero-collecting app?

10. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    I've already played it a lot on the Japan app store and of the Final Fantasy FTP this one was less exciting than some of others especially Mobius but still glad to see it coming over.

11. Montanx

Montanx Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2012
    San Diego
    Guys, the registration page for early rewards is now open. Go sign up and spread the word, use dif emails, whatever to get the milestones! Release should be in a month or so, while as we know you can DL from sweden app store. (sverige is the name on list of app stores)

https://www.finalfantasyexvius.com/register/

12. AoiAsumi

AoiAsumi New Member

I deacided to start re-rolling for 5*. Wish me luck D:

13. xodiac

xodiac Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2014
    how do you reroll? remove the app and re-download it over again?

14. AoiAsumi

AoiAsumi New Member

Login to the facebook account with the old save and then logout and it will clear the save data on your device

You need a new facebook account to store the save once you get a good pull

15. Egokiller

Egokiller Well-Known Member

Mar 19, 2013
    Its a bit of a pain to reroll on the global release. In order to reroll, you should have at least 2 facebook accounts. Here is a video explaining how to reroll: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xy4fMkwDY3w

For those of you at work and unable to watch the video, here are the steps typed out.

1. Start game and play until you have enough crystals for your first premium summon.

2. If you dont like what you rolled, then go into menu>options>login. At this point you will want to log into your dummy facebook account. This will link the junk pull to that account.

3. After the game restarts, you want to go into menu>options>logout. This will bring you back to the main screen and will allow you to start over from the beginning.

4. Complete tutorial again until you are able to do a premium summon.

5a. If you do not like your roll again, login to your dummy account again. It will ask if you would like to overwrite with the game that has been saved to your dummy account. Select yes to overwrite. This will put you back into you dummy account. Log out again and repeat until you have a roll worth keeping.

5b. Once you have a roll you want to use, you want to log into your real facebook account to save your roll. At this point you are now ready to finally play the game.

16. johnthree

johnthree Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2013
    #36 johnthree, May 18, 2016
    Last edited: May 18, 2016
    Hi guys,

Is there a guide that tells you where materials will drop?

Thanks

17. WjndWalk3r

WjndWalk3r Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2015
    Is he good ? Or re-roll ? xD
    [​IMG]

18. valariel

valariel Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2011
    man, how do i create a swedish account without credit card??

19. Egokiller

Egokiller Well-Known Member

Mar 19, 2013
    You need to first switch to the Sweden app store. Then instead of creating an account, try to download a free app (such as FF Brave Exvius). This will prompt you to create an account, but will give you an option to select "none" on the payment page during the account creation.

20. Montanx

Montanx Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2012
    San Diego
    Advice for anyone rerolling for one of the top characters (check the reddit global megathread). Aim for characters, not stars. Meaning a top character at 3 stars is a great pull rather than a sub optimal one at 4 or even 5 stars. This game does not make you unrealistically grind for 1000 bios like future fight type games or other tasks that take 2 years to star up characters. You just need the mats and they are easy enough to get.