Universal FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS (by SQUARE ENIX INC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by wondroushippo, May 13, 2016.

1. geno11233

geno11233 Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2013
    That's very true. I guess I overlooked barrage because chizuru and cod have it, but the more the merrier lol

2. Royce

Royce Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2011
    Yeah but all 3 of them seem to be universally ranked in the top 5 of the current units. I have none of them :(

3. ItouchBrett

ItouchBrett Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2008
    Ya, I pulled a 5 bartz and a 3 Cod. I'm using both of them. Bartz hits mega hard. Currently level 40.

4. geno11233

geno11233 Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2013
    You'll get them, definitely summon with rates up. I reallly underestimated barrage!! I cheesed the white dragon with solo barrage on accidenT... If anyone wants a chizuru friend lmk

5. ItouchBrett

Dec 28, 2008
    Just pulled a Kefka off my daily login, who should I replace for him? Def need a good Mage...
    5* bartz
    4* CoD
    3* kriele
    3* galuf
    3* vivi

Thanks. Thinking galuf

6. Vendince

Vendince Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Oct 17, 2013
    Yeah, I'd replace Galuf. The rest of them all are quite good. While Krile and Vivi aren't the absolute top tier, they'll do magic-wise.

7. Duranki

Duranki Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2011
    Me, me! 160,867,525. You can enjoy my under leveled 4* Vaan.

8. ItouchBrett

Dec 28, 2008
    Can't buy Phoenix downs? That's nice. How am I supposed to survive the bombs self destruct and 2000 damage to my characters faces before wyvwrn.

9. Duranki

Aug 8, 2011
    You can buy Phoenix downs. How far along are you? I'm pretty sure I saw them in the mining town (Kol?), in Lanzvelt.

10. Royce

Royce Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2011
    You can't buy them anywhere for Gil. You can buy them for 5 Star Quartz each in Marlo, but Star Quartz is hard to come by so I wouldn't spend it on that. I want Terra and her revive ability...

11. Montanx

Montanx Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2012
    San Diego
    You dont need them at all for any story content at all right now. Just keep leveling and awakening your best characters in the vortex.

12. nosoup4crr

nosoup4crr Well-Known Member

Apr 29, 2011
    Got that murasami today. I'm going to hold off awakening Cecil until after I see this new foe in the farplane.

13. ItouchBrett

Dec 28, 2008
    #293 ItouchBrett, Jul 15, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2016
    Question. When can I get osmose and equip it to my kriele? Dualcast killing her MP. Is it on a esper summon that hasn't been released global yet? Anyone have info?

14. Cronk

Cronk Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2013
    Osmose isn't that great IMO. Maybe it gets better with significantly more magic power, but atm its huge mp cost makes it so I can get maybe another spell off after a few casts of it, assuming I don't mess up and try to drain something with no MP left.

Doubt Krile gets enough magic stat to make it reliable, outside of maybe some longer explorations down the road. Even then, more trouble than it's worth.

15. Royce

Royce Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2011
    Osmose is amazing. The amount of MP gained depends on the target's MP, not your own. So you have to select your target carefully. It is basically infinite MP though.

16. Cronk

Cronk Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2013
    That's my issue. You're restricted by target MP, and it seems like how much you pull is related to your own magic stat (might be mistaken about that but my exdeath pulls far more than he used to)

10mp cost doesn't leave much room for error.

17. Duranki

Aug 8, 2011
    I'm beginning to wonder if pulls are somehow based on your connection. I just pulled my THIRD Vivi, and I'm pretty sure each time I was on my home wi-fi.

18. fabell

fabell Well-Known Member

Feb 3, 2016
    I've spent probably 90+ stamina trying to get enough materials to just get one of my characters to *****. It's immensely frustrating, even more so because of how many people are talking about rerolling for 5-stars because materials are so scarce, but *even more so* because the story levels get really hard and require huge amounts of grinding to keep up (or massively overpowered 5-starred characters).

I've spent a lot of money on the game so far (more than I usually do, with the $1 esper magicites), and I'll admit Bartz, even at 4-stars, is a powerhouse, but day by day of trying to get that one last material for him to evolve him is becoming massively frustrating and making me wonder if the time I've put into the game is going to feel like it's worth it in the end.

I'm really wondering if the story content is going to require a team of 5-stars and how long that grind is going to take. If lapis were cheaper I'd probably put money down but the price of lapis makes me question the prospect of staying financially involved with the game. Maybe they'll put out some other $1 specials on limited-edition lapis or material chests?

Here's hoping.

19. Royce

Royce Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2011
    Try reconfiguring your team a bit. I pretty much blew through all the story elements with mostly 3 star and a couple of 4 star units. You might just need to find a better balance.

20. nosoup4crr

nosoup4crr Well-Known Member

Apr 29, 2011
    If you're not willing to spend money, you have to be willing to spend time; that's how f2p works. And you're complaining that you couldn't get a character to 5* with less than 1/3 of a day's worth of stamina?