Universal FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS (by SQUARE ENIX INC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by wondroushippo, May 13, 2016.

1. Nekku

Nekku Well-Known Member

May 31, 2013

Personally,I would roll again. Go for at least 2 or more top 5 characters. (Bartz, CoD, Exdeath, Cecil, Vaan).
    Shouldnt take too long to aquire two of them. Well, it's up to you.

2. ItouchBrett

ItouchBrett Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2008
    Thanks friend also I already linked my Facebook to another account that has garbage on it. Can I desync data from my ace book and upload this new roll? After I get my characters of coarse.

3. ScotDamn

ScotDamn Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jul 8, 2013
    Wireless Sales
    Happy Daddy
    Im new to this type of f2p game but love the FF games. I'm thoroughly impressed with this one. That said, I'm surprised at all these posts about rerolling to get 5 star characters. I mean those are really rare so chasing them seems a bit silly. You'll have plenty of chances to summon lots more. I have a couple teams I'm happy with and am progressing at will. Now have four 4 star characters I've summoned after playing thru the game. A couple teams with 3 stars even! My point is, get on with the game and you'll get your characters that you're after.

4. geno11233

geno11233 Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2013
    We're not saying to just reroll for the 5* units. You want at least one top tier unit (could be a 3*) though. As a veteran member here said *you'll get game over a lot if you just stick with regular 3-4*... And being on the second map now, I agree. Rerolling can honestly take 5 mins or less and the chances are WAY better to get them rather then just hoping as you go so it's kind of stupid not to spend 30 mins to an hour of your life getting them.

Where would you happen to be in the story??

5. C.Hannum

C.Hannum Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2011
    New York State
    Or you could just play and enjoy the game instead of being a power munchkin. Didn't re-roll and enjoying myself just fine. It's not as though the game is balanced around having mostly top 10 characters. I understand that any time there is an exploit that a vocal subset of the player base will act as though that's how you're "supposed" to play the game, but it's clearly not and it cheapens all value of having top tier characters. Playing a gacha game without the gacha is akin to playing craps with loaded dice.

So far every person I pruned from my friend list for inactivity was almost certainly a re-roller. All that wasted time on their parts just to find they still didn't like the game; it amuses me ;)

I've learned through too many games that obsessing over stats and power is the quickest and surest way to burn out.

6. ItouchBrett

ItouchBrett Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2008
    #246 ItouchBrett, Jul 5, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2016
    Ok. I need help. So I linked my main Facebook account to a junk roll when I first started. There is no way to unlink. So I created a new Facebook account so I can link my game to this new Facebook. But when I choose to login from FFBE app it just says I already authorized it. Then it shows me my previous garbage roll. How do I get it to select the correct Facebook? I also logged out of the Facebook app itself and the settings portion. I'm so confused.

My last pull was so epic.... Got a 5 star bartz and a Cod. Don't wanna lose them.

7. neo_x

neo_x New Member

Feb 3, 2012
    Guys what do I do with crap pulls ? For e.g. 1 star pulls from the friend point pool.

And what about the other rare 3 star characters that aren't even in the rankings table ? E.g. Sabin, bedile, rizer etc?

8. neo_x

neo_x New Member

Feb 3, 2012
    Ok this happened to me , and I can't remember what I did to force it to logout , but I think in the embedded browser (it's not safari I think, it's still the app with the embedded browser) there is an option to navigate away to the Facebook timeline , where you can then logout (it was logged into the crap pull Facebook account for me ) . Failing that close the app, thrn go into settings, Safari , then clear cookies and cache, then try again . GL

9. Skvar

Skvar Active Member

Mar 26, 2014
    Uh oh.... Just rerolled on my daughters iPad for giggles while I was waiting for the stamina to refill. Cecil, Exdeath, Vivi, Krile..... My main is using Terra and Bratz, Krile.....Tempted to start over. I have already sunk some cash into it but nothing huge... Yet. Hmmm what do you guys think?

10. aconfusedkender

aconfusedkender Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Oil & Gas
    Kendermore, Ansalon
    You freaking cracked me up with Power Munchkin Chad hahaha

Very fair point. I never re-rolled and I'm enjoying this just fine. If I had I know me and my patience and I wouldn't be able to stick with game for even as long as I have currently. Like you said id be burnt a lot quicker

11. rtificial

rtificial Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2015
    pastry chef
    Georiga
    I haven't did the re roll nonsense. I'm just waiting on a patch to fix the sound bug. #

12. ramzarules

ramzarules Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    I restarted my iphone and then the sound was working properly in the game. Did you try that? I got the sound bug 2 days ago, has been fixed with my restart.

13. geno11233

geno11233 Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2013
    I'm not saying I'm going to reroll for days lol I did it for about 2 hours total and never even got Cecil, vann, firion and Bartz maybe once? I was just trying to help people save some money in the long run. I know I'll be spending enough as it is..

14. ScotDamn

ScotDamn Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jul 8, 2013
    Wireless Sales
    Happy Daddy
    #254 ScotDamn, Jul 6, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2016
    Just passed Port City Lydira in the Deserted Highroads. So Second map. Only one game over screen so far and it was when I stupidly challenged the white dragon. That dude is tough!

But I'd have to disagree what the veteran member said simply because of the friend system. For the record I think my initial and only roll was a 1 star and I'm having a blast with the game and moving thru excellently!

If rolling for the best characters and rarities is your thing, than by all means go for it! I'm just saying it doesn't seem to be important to enjoy and progress thru the game. And that enjoying part is easy!

15. Montanx

Montanx Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2012
    San Diego
    Keep that Bartz brah.

16. rtificial

rtificial Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2015
    pastry chef
    Georiga
    Actually I did about 2 days ago. That was when I played again and now it's back to no sound. I'm not gonna reboot my phone every time I get spare minute and want to play this for a bit. So I'll wait for an update and apology gifts heh.

17. sine909

sine909 Active Member

Nov 20, 2010
    California
    This guy gets it. So happy to read this after all this rerolling nonsense.

Unless of course if that IS the game to you guys. I don't get it personally but if that's the case, to each their own.

18. sbirksy666

sbirksy666 Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2012
    Likewise second island upto the snowfields haven't had a game over either and that's without pulling any of the "much needed" characters only game over I got was because of the white dragon as well lol

19. C.Hannum

C.Hannum Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2011
    New York State
    Any time I find myself more concerned about min-maxing in a non-hardcore strategy game than I am with just playing it, I know I can start my personal death pool for the game. Even if I've played daily for several months, as soon as I notice myself doing that, I know the day is nearing I just won't care if I play or not. It's figuratively seeing the man behind the curtain. So starting off on that foot is gaming suicide.

Died a bunch of times (including that big red button with the "DON'T TOUCH" sign, the white dragon) because that's how I know it's time to go back and complete quests and hitting up the experience dungeon instead of plowing through the story :)

The game hands you 3 competent 5-star capable characters and gives enough rare tickets and currency that even the free-est of free to play will be fine. More fun for me playing with multiple characters anyhow than starting out aiming for an uber team. With all the trust bonus and trophy rewards, there is strong incentive to diversify anyhow.

20. Spartyfan6262

Spartyfan6262 Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2015
    Same here. Restarting is no longer fixing the no sound bug.