Universal FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS (by SQUARE ENIX INC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by wondroushippo, May 13, 2016.

1. Pagan Fox

Pagan Fox Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2012
    Thing is, the game is evolving constantly and I'd fully expect some of the less popular characters to get some boosts as time goes by.
    I believe there are already some dungeons in the JP version that you can only run with 1* and 2* characters, so don't rush to trash those either (like I did).

2. RinoaHeartily

RinoaHeartily Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2010
    No man this is an advice that should be taken seriously if they not going to quit and going for Long haul. The free 10 tickets will end at 17 July.. I don't see the reason not to roll some good characters.. I have played this game far enough to know you will see game over pretty often with crappy characters

3. lockecole7

lockecole7 Well-Known Member

Jan 26, 2013
    So where do I get the items to craft the keys? Is there a database for items and where to obtain them? Or the earliest location to obtain them. Also a location for all Earth Keys?

4. neo_x

neo_x New Member

Feb 3, 2012
    #224 neo_x, Jul 3, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2016
    Hi, I've got two saved accounts where I have

5 star firion and 3 star: vivi, edgar, shantotto , miyuki, Maria, clyne, luna, and another firion

Then I have

4 star Krile and 3 star: exedeath, cloud of darkness, rydia, shantotto, shadow

I'm really tired of rerolling and would like to get on with it now. However if someone tells me now that it's going to be a grindfest levelling up exe and cloud, then I would just use the first account.

Thanks

5. geno11233

geno11233 Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2013
    I have 3* cloud and Ex and for me it's a grind to level them up, even doing the vortex of experience with only then in my squad. I don't mind since it's something else to keep me going with the game.

CoD* prolly shouldn't refer to anyone as cloud in a FF game... Lol

6. RinoaHeartily

RinoaHeartily Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2010
    I would go 2nd account anytime u going to level them up anyway!

BTW the crystal event it's better to do 3 beginners then 1 advanced.. You get more xp

7. chubbypillow

chubbypillow Well-Known Member

Jan 17, 2012
    NY
    They need to give us characters from the final fantasy universe

8. neo_x

neo_x New Member

Feb 3, 2012
    Thanks for the help guys. Was leaning towards the 2nd account so going with it now. Although used up all tickets and lapis!

9. rtificial

rtificial Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2015
    pastry chef
    Georiga
    I'd play this more if I didn't keep having a no sound bug. Also this game really throws you into things and doesn't explain too well what to do. I've mostly figured out things by goofing around.

10. Zeratulz

Zeratulz Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2010
    Pulled the following:
    Bart, Vaan, Cyan, Fran, Vivi, Krile, Edgar, Sabin, Kain, Rydia, and Bedile. Should I keep this or reroll? Any advice would be much appreciated guy. This is an awesome and amazing game. Loving every minute of it so far.

11. Pagan Fox

Jul 20, 2012
  12. rtificial

rtificial Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2015
    pastry chef
    Georiga
    Thanks for the links. I played a lil today since the sound was working. I was able to finish a fetch quest. Then I screwed up going against the white dragon and accidentally pushed the wrong button to fight again #

Also they need to fix this sound bug. I have no sound once again. #

13. geno11233

geno11233 Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2013
    I'm guessing the white dragon is in the main quest line?

14. thecio

thecio Member

Sep 29, 2012
    The white dragon is in the far plane. I think the reward is a sword, if I remember the wiki correctly. The wiki has helped me tremendously.

15. aconfusedkender

aconfusedkender Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Oil & Gas
    Kendermore, Ansalon
    So I've noticed that the limit break for each character is always at 1/15. Is there a way to level up limit breaks that I've missed? Thanks ahead of time!

16. Pagan Fox

Jul 20, 2012
    Hey Accusedofkender, yes I believe there is, but I'm not sure how or whether it's down to regular use of the ability.
    Also, there is something called trust points which grow really slowly and when it reaches 100% your character gains a very powerful artefact or weapon. It's on the official forums somewhere, but I've reached saturation point with all I've read haha.

17. Nekku

Nekku Well-Known Member

May 31, 2013
    Damn, the no sound bug just hit me. Never had an issue with it until I started the game with my phone muted (switch on the left side on the iPhone). There is no sound when I switch it back to normal so it seems I'm fvcked up for now. D':

18. ItouchBrett

ItouchBrett Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2008
    Only rerolled 5 times so far. Should I keep this pull?

4 * kuja
    3* bartz
    5* raksasha
    3* galuf
    4 * vivi
    3* Rydia
    4* Leo

Rest is crap. I think. Lol. What do you guys think?

19. Cronk

Cronk Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2013
    Getting some of these awaken materials is a bear.

Need 5x farplane and they're rare as hell. And that's just for 3-4* awaken :/

Swimming in the other stuff tho, and still enjoying the heck out of the game! Got enough for another 11 tickets, but gonna hold off on them until a while later when there's new characters and hopefully some sort of boosted drop chance to get a few good ones.

20. Bluntmaster

Bluntmaster Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2012
    I'm dying, what a good translation.

Attached Files: