Universal FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS (by SQUARE ENIX INC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by wondroushippo, May 13, 2016.

1. ramzarules

ramzarules Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    I know the feeling, i've done the same thing on a couple of rerolling games. Me, right after i posted to you, and after rerolling all morning for around 6 hours, i got 3*Exdeath and 3*Cecil. And a bunch of crap. But even if they are 3*, i'm gonna keep this roll and save it. My dummy had 3*Exdeath and some 4*Penelo, Edgar and Kain, but i think it's better to go with Cecil from the lists even without any 4star.

2. fabell

fabell Well-Known Member

Feb 3, 2016
    4*Maria, 4*Shantotto, 4*Fran, 3*Rydia, and 3*Bartz. No need to reroll. I'm happy!

Add me if you want access to Shantotto's Ruin Impulse (Ice and Lightning damage to all enemies).

3. Kwadius

Kwadius Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2015
    Who would you guys recommend out of
    4* Edgar
    3* Kain
    4* Vivi
    4* Penelo
    3* Paula
    3* Ollie

4. RinoaHeartily

RinoaHeartily Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2010
    None and reroll

5. HeadRush

HeadRush Member

Mar 15, 2015
    How exactly do you reroll, i tried deleting and redownloading but it was the same account

6. Montanx

Montanx Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2012
    San Diego
    In game, log out of fb. This gets you a new game, then if you roll and like your guys you have to log out of the original fb and into your dummy fb from safari and then in game log in to save it to that fb account. Cant rewrtite an existing fb account once its saved. So if you didnt like your reroll, just sync it back up to the first fb account and log out again to get a new game.

7. RinoaHeartily

Dec 12, 2010
    What are u complaining.. U got the 2 best units in the game.. The stars are irrelevant in this game.. You need to awake them anyway

8. MattCason

MattCason Member

Jun 30, 2016
    Those are all decent but esp Edgar, Kain, and Vivi. With those three in your tram you should be fine. People who fixate on specific characters are doing it all wrong. Get decent gear and leveled up properly any team can take on any content. Ignore the naysayers and just play to have fun. More lapis comes fast (they handed out 200 extra today for crying out loud!) and you can spin the dice for more characters every time you hit 500 lapis.

9. Royce

Royce Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2011
    I'm not 100% happy with my current party. Any recommendations on changes? Here are my current options:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Duranki

Duranki Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2011
    I'm just waiting for someone to make a new title where rerolling IS the whole game. God, could you imagine?!

11. Cronk

Cronk Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2013
    Hour 13: after adventuring for around five hours, I had come to the unfortunate realization that the 10 summon tickets yielded little else but disappointment.

Upon this realization, I have begun the arduous journey of resetting. At first, I worried about the difficulty of such a task. Now, after around 20 attempts, I realize that my only foe to face is monotony.

Thus far, I've only come across a Celes on one occasion, and two Bartz on two separate occasions.

I'm trudging on, but the boring repetitiveness is beginning to wear on me. I have to question... If the odds are this badly stacked against me when I have some measure of control over the situation, how badly will the journey get months from now, when every attempt at finding a new companion is precious and expensive?

12. geno11233

geno11233 Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2013
    Well I got CoD and exdeath within the first 5 summons. I'm happy with that :) and it only took about 2 hours of my life away (rerolls).

On to the story!

13. ramzarules

ramzarules Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    #193 ramzarules, Jul 2, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2016
    could we put a request for the rerolling guide and tier list to be stickied at the start of the game forum? It would save bth new and returning users a lot of page searching and same post posts :)

Edit: after my Exdeath and Cecil drops yesterday, i am forging ahead and i bought the early bird pack. Will probably spend more in this, both time and money.

14. RinoaHeartily

Dec 12, 2010
    Those who wants to have an easy way out there are people giving away accounts on the initial rolls.. Far better than what u guys are rerolling for sure..

15. Yeah, I just stopped by to see what people are saying about the game and now I'm going to run the other way.

16. Cronk

Cronk Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2013
    Hour 17: exdeath! Rest is crapola, but I can't imagine getting two top-tier in one reroll when I've seen only 3 of the lesser ones in the 30ish rerolls before now.

17. Zanshou

Zanshou Member

Apr 3, 2012
    Didnt bother rerolling at all. Just played my initial account and went a bit through story content collecting lapis through normal gameplay (kept all my tickets as I hear they are important later on for events).
    After some rolls a few hours in the game, got a 3*Cecil, so all well.

Dont go crazy on rerolls as you get lots of lapis in f2p gameplay and evetually get good chars anyway.

18. Montanx

Montanx Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2012
    San Diego
    Why didn't you stop at Bartz? He is one of the top guys. Getting 2 top guys is incredibly ambitious.

19. lockecole7

lockecole7 Well-Known Member

Jan 26, 2013
    So Star amount doesnt matter? As long as I get a Cecil, its a matter of just leveling his stars up eventually?(I got a three star Cecil in a reroll.)

20. fabell

fabell Well-Known Member

Feb 3, 2016
    #200 fabell, Jul 2, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2016
    You guys need to stop rerolling and just play the game. Because it's awesome. Seriously. You'll get the 5* characters later naturally and you'll feel better about getting them because you worked for them anyhow, instead of trying to get a slate of heroes at the beginning.

There's so much content to this game it's staggering. I'm barely done with the first zone and still have tons to do before I move onto the second zone which is like four times as big.

I'm not sure what the drive to getting Exdeath is. Sure, a boss and everything, and a nice attack -- but honestly you'd do better by getting a nice healer with a lot of mp for the tougher battles since that way you'll be doing 5 times the amount of damage, rather than just the one lone massive damager who if killed leaves your party in a void.