Universal Fighting Fantasy Legends (by Nomad Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalwastebasket, Jul 27, 2017.

1. MulDeR

MulDeR Well-Known Member

May 22, 2017
    I was waiting for this game to be translated to spanish, but the price drop is ridiculous. Couldn't resist. This game is awesome.

2. Qvothe1331

Qvothe1331 Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2017
    Did I just beat the game? I can't tell. I can still explore, but can't find any new quests. I beat the first three bad guys: mountain and two towers. I looked in the bestiary and I've discovered all but the piranhas. Very strange ending if that's it.

3. vonknut

vonknut Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2013
    #83 vonknut, Oct 11, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2017
    Yeah, you are done.
    The end is kinda anticlimatix.

I really like the game.
    A noce takr on updating the books into a mobile game. Has several small issues though:

It does not seem like the 'city of thieves, I remember.
    It seems like not all the locations from chaos tower and fire mountain is in?
    -or maybe its just seems like less, due to being able to see the map and understand the layout.

I really like the items and spells, and their usage across locations.
    But the boss fights seem cut down compared to the books. I remember the fight in chaos tower, with the magician, pretty epic. A lot of spells and items being used. But in the game, i used one item, then got into the fight.

I got very confused about the hags hair, so i was too long in the sewers. (Thought it was a random drop). This made me overleveled and the rest of the game was too easy.
    I would give a hint in the sewers, about the hag not being there.

I found the last tower underwhelming.
    You could not do much about the wampire or the dark room (or should i have keps the stake and the blue candle?).

So all in all i really like it, but there is a lot of small stuff, easy to fix, that kinda put a taint on an othervice excellent game.

Edit:
    I also really like moving around on the map, and how you can retry locations.
    And its still a solid 4-star from me :)

4. Lickzy

Lickzy Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Oct 28, 2013
    Director of Sales
    Winnipeg, MB, Canada
    Any help with finding the bronze keys would be excellent