Fight Team Rivals - A fun MMA management game!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Peter Santha, Oct 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. j.e3diu

j.e3diu Active Member

May 28, 2014
    This is looking really interesting. Keep up the good work! Can't wait!

2. Peter Santha

Peter Santha Active Member

WoyBoy15: Thanks for your message, we will make sure we send you a TestFlight build when we next do a public beta, which should be happening very soon!

j.e3diu: Thank you! We are doing our best to release the game worldwide as soon as possible :)

3. Peter Santha

4. Bo F

Bo F New Member

Nov 12, 2016
    Can't wait

Love the idea as a team manager. Would love to see the game as soon as possible. Thanks!

5. turakm

turakm Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2009
    I'd love to beta test if I still could!

6. Peter Santha

Thanks very much for your interest in testing the game. We're actually just getting ready to announce an open beta test very soon, so check back later to see the details!

7. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    I had tested the game early on but then there were no more updates but what I played was awesome

8. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    I've been messaging and sending emails but no response. Would like back into the next beta. I was one of the very first when it first started

9. Peter Santha

Hi Jayg2015, very sorry for keeping you waiting, I have sent you a PM and added you to the beta list! :)

10. Peter Santha

Thanks for all your interest in the Beta Test! We have lots of volunteers already which is great, but there is still time to send us your TestFlight details if you want to join in. We plan to start the test before the end of next week, so keep an eye out for the Install button! :)

11. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    Hope I get the invite today to start playing again tonight

12. Peter Santha

13. Peter Santha

I am very happy to announce that FIGHT TEAM RIVALS has been released! You can grab the game for free here: https://appsto.re/us/mvsQ9.i

On behalf the whole team I would like to thank you guys for all the support, feedback and of course for the patience! We're massively excited that it's finally out and really hope that you will like the universe of Fight Team Rivals :)

I would also like to kindly ask you to please consider giving us a good review on the App Store. For such a small inpedendent studio like us, every bit of help means a lot!