Universal FIFA 16 Ultimate Team (by Electronic Arts)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by TheMerc, Aug 9, 2015.

1. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    Obviously you're new to this game so I will help if I can :)
    Celebrations at the moment cannot be turned off but this one feature a lot of people have requested cuz it's on the console version also keep in mind this is not the exact game we will see sept 22 it's a soft launch.
    When you open a pack you will see an option at the bottom to store all in club click that and they will be in your club roster. When you go to my squads you will have to then sub that player in so find a player w same position that sucks and either clear him or sell him then you will see the box where he was is empty click on the box and select add player and you will see your new player select swap and he's in your squad and of course then you can place him in starting lineup or bench whatever is preferred. skill moves use the pop up analog stick and you can mess with it to perform various skills to get past your opponent and get some space for a goal. Skill moves were in 14 but not 15 and it sucked without them trust me mess with the skill moves some and you will learn them and they can help in the harder difficulties but you have to do them at the right time.
    I think some things will change when it releases worldwide sept 22.

2. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    #22 ste86uk, Aug 10, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2015
    Thanks for the info, I was checking in the club info and everywhere for players but I'll try looking again. Do you pay much attention to fitness ect wondering if you have to treat it like a football manager game not just a football game as it has the fitness and other stats along with chemistry.

I did see it says about a reset on the 22nd, wondering if we keep our gold? Sounds like we just lose all of our players but get some gold players depending on how far we get?

Edit: never mind I see everything resets, wondering if that's what they will do yearly since they said they won't need a new app and will just update this.

3. Mikiesque

Mikiesque Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2013
    15 has skill moves mate. You enable them in the control options.

4. Dailon80

Nov 10, 2014
    Eos
    you are correct sir... my bad 15 was a sheer terror of crap in my eyes and I did not play it much
    this one is much better

5. Dailon80

Nov 10, 2014
    Eos
    Has anyone noticed the outdated rosters example Falcao still with Man U etc
    This is a soft launch I get that and I'm sure an updated roster will come for the Sept 22
    edition right now it isnt necessary as moves are still happening everyday. just wondered if
    others noticed. Does anyone know if Game of the Week will be back? I have resigned to losing career
    mode but losing both would suck.

6. touchy85

touchy85 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2015
  7. oscar123967

oscar123967 Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2012
    Wow this one has a pretty good engine. Everything feels so smooth. Curious to see how much they'll improve it before launch

8. Jerutix

Jerutix Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2009
    Male
    Ministry
    Oklahoma
    No player contracts? That's great! That annoyed me to no end.

9. regkilla

regkilla Well-Known Member

Game crashes when I try to start a match on my iPhone 5s running iOS 8.4. Any fix?

10. oscar123967

Aug 1, 2012
    Dont hold your breath, they may add it before launch

11. jbsib

jbsib Well-Known Member

Oct 4, 2011
    Made a Canadian account to play the game, but whenever I start it the screen turns green and nothing happens. What's interesting is after tapping on the screen I can hear what sounds like a menu and music begins to play, as if the game itself is running but I cannot see it! Playing on an iPad Mini 2 iOS 8.1.2 Jailbroken. Wondering if anyone else is having a similar issue?

12. gansta

gansta Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2011
    no issues for me on my jailbroken device.

13. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    I was thinking that's a possibility or even more than likely to happen.

14. Mikiesque

Mikiesque Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2013
    Bit of mixed feelings.

Positives:
    - engine works well and is heaps bette than old 12,13,14,15 one. Overall an enjoyable experience. Engine is some hybrid of older PS vita version however paired back a bit.
    - some nice changes to UT.

Negatives:
    - presentation is unusually underwhelming for an ea fifa game. Could do with more bells and whistles as well as a lot more responsiveness
    - variable frame rate even on latest iOS devices.
    - too assisted. There is no option for manual passing.
    - only 1 camera angle which is too close to the action
    - no radar (in conjunction with lack of camera angles) makes things harder to see and blind passing sometimes is inevitable.
    - laggy menu is frustrating
    - very unfair F2P stuff. Gold Pack costs 20,000 credits while you get less than 100 per match. A lot of grinding unless you pay

Bit of a pity as if some of these negatives are addressed this has a potential to be an absolute must have. Gut feel tells me this is just a wishful thinking at this stage.

15. TheUnknown

TheUnknown New Member

Aug 12, 2015
    How to start FIFA Mobile?

I can't even start the ultimate team. It remains stuck at the page where the Play Ultimate team, Accomplishments are there. The Play ultimate team is a dim part as it is just for display and I can't even start the game. Please tell me what to do now. I'm pretty much stuck.:confused::confused:

Attached Files:

16. TheUnknown

TheUnknown New Member

Aug 12, 2015
    I am having that issue, once in 10 times it starts amd when it does, I can't open the UT anyways. I posted how the display looks like.

17. TheUnknown

TheUnknown New Member

Aug 12, 2015
    How is the main one gonna be out after this?

Will FIFA 16 be as an update to this game or will I have to download another app, or will it be an update to this app itself?

18. oscar123967

Aug 1, 2012
    I'm pretty sure it'll be an update

19. Dailon80

Nov 10, 2014
    Eos
    It is not Fifa 16 and as EA stated there will be no more numbers for like Madden Mobile it's Fifa Mobile.
    Sad news for me I have been a true Fifa gamer since 2000. this one is better than 15 but no career mode sucks.