Universal FIFA 15 Ultimate Team by EA SPORTS (by Electronic Arts)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Sep 17, 2014.

1. dylanfan007

dylanfan007 Well-Known Member

Sep 3, 2014
    #61 dylanfan007, Sep 26, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2014
    Iap's are acceptabe as long as the game is Good.Fifa on ios has been the same game for the last 4 years with literally 0 improvements.Animations are the only good thing about it Everything from character models to lightning to textures suck big time.They have been dumping ps2 assets into the ios version that they haven't managed to upgrade.Look at the vita version and compare it to ios version,It's Night and day in every department.

I hate their hypocrisy though one hand they tout iphone 6 as powerful as ps4(obviously false) and on the other hand all their games bar RR3 have better than ps1 but not quite ps2 graphics.

Look at 3ds inspite of being weaker than even the iphone 4s most of it's game look better than you would find on Iphone 6 for example Resident evil,Kid icarus and many more.

2. Meridian99

Meridian99 Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2012
    Game Impressions

I think you double tap the joystick on the left for skill moves, not 100% sure

3. Wediafom24

Wediafom24 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2010
    Student
    Asmara, Eritrea
    Well, EA thinks otherwise. They only care about their buttom line. Nowadays, IAP pays the bills. We as gamers are also at fault. We wait for a $.99 sale (that's for another day discussion). Having no competition from other dev's also made EA indifferent and lazy. Remember when we had Konami's POS, Gameloft's RS and X2 soccer or first touch? Good times....

4. dylanfan007

dylanfan007 Well-Known Member

Sep 3, 2014
    #64 dylanfan007, Sep 26, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2014
    Yep I agree,Even X2 has been the same game for the last 3 years and pes was just terrible to begin with.They've all been super lazy and don't even 'upgrade' their engine or assets,It's because people have low standards many I see exist on these forums,I wouldn't buy or upgrade my 850$ device and then sell it for 500$ less an year later just to play angry birds on it.People tolerate the BS and they keep churning more of it.

I say this Now Ios gaming sucks,Take apart last gen ps2 ports and few shitty ps3 ports and what you're left with are absolutely shitty abd repetitive games.It's not much of a strech as to why IB series is so big on ios,It it was released on other platforms nobody would have given a crap about it same is the case with Republique a half a million dollar game with weak gameplay mechanics and half baked story.

simogo,Gl and Cm and a few others are probably the only devs doing something worthwhile on the platform.

5. Wediafom24

Wediafom24 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2010
    Student
    Asmara, Eritrea
    You're absolutely right. I try to stay away from games that are free loaded with IAP. I got all the Rockstar game ports (GTA) full price. My proudest moment was getting Xcom at $20. I am not trying to brag but we should reward premium games with our wallet.

6. curtisrshideler

curtisrshideler Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2011
    Male
    Video Producer/Editor
    Texas
    Agreed.

7. doc_hardware

doc_hardware Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2011
    so... is there no Origin in this one?

the little work i did do in FIFA 14 UT doesn't transfer?

also, i still cant find the skill move stick ya'll are talking about

8. doc_hardware

doc_hardware Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2011
  9. Keitch83

Keitch83 Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2010
    Won't let me delete letters when renaming team,anyone else having this problem? iPhone 6 plus 64gb on ios 8.0.2

10. Keitch83

Keitch83 Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2010
    Just tested it on an iPhone 5 running ios7 and no such problem,frustrating!!!

11. Mikiesque

Mikiesque Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2013
    Same here bud. As if delete button is not being detected at all when touched.

12. Mikiesque

Mikiesque Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2013
    Anybody else experiencing game crashing after latest update?

13. curtisrshideler

Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2011
    Male
    Video Producer/Editor
    Texas
    Not on FIFA 15, but when I tap to open FIFA 14 on my iPhone 5S iOS 7, it crashes after start up screen. And I PAID for that one! I have no hope for this mobile product anymore.

14. CookBoy

CookBoy New Member

fifa15

This game is better and better every year.

15. curtisrshideler

Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2011
    Male
    Video Producer/Editor
    Texas
    Speaking of losing hope in this product... I opened the app today and it said that I needed to update in order to use the app. However, I don't have enough space to install the update. SO, I deleted the app from my iPhone in order to download the new version of the app from the App Store. When it starts downloading the app, it shows a blank icon. So, I'd imagine it would be downloading the latest verion of the app like our devices should. However, when it finished installing, it's still the last version that has been downloaded and installed! The newest version only requires iOS 6 and I have iOS 7, so that's not the problem. I just don't know why my phone isn't downloading the latest version of this app instead of the previous version. Any ideas???

16. Bloodangel

Bloodangel Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2011
    Retail
    England
    My bro got Fifa 15 for his iPad... But recently it told him there's a free update, he tried to update but it said he needs money in his account to be able to update... Which was weird. Our mom allowed him to use her account... But it then took £21 out her account!! She's not happy! Could she claim this back?

She has emailed Apple about it but I bet they won't reply. I told her to also email EA about it

17. curtisrshideler

Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2011
    Male
    Video Producer/Editor
    Texas
    All she has to do is view her account on iTunes, check recent purchases and report a problem on the specific purchase. They usually contact me in a day.