Universal FIFA 15 Ultimate Team by EA SPORTS (by Electronic Arts)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Sep 17, 2014.

1. regkilla

regkilla Well-Known Member

Don't forget no Manager Mode in FIFA 15.

What was EA thinking removing Manager Mode?!

2. kenken11

kenken11 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Yes it's out worldwide

3. bradleyg5

bradleyg5 Member

Sep 18, 2014
    Anyone with a MiFi controller confirm is this has controller support? It does on android.

4. Keitch83

Keitch83 Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2010
    Currently downloading to try with my logitech powershell,will let you know!

5. Nekku

Nekku Well-Known Member

May 31, 2013
    Description says it has controller support.

6. Keitch83

Keitch83 Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2010
    Logitech powershell works,awesome.

7. chiraagnt

chiraagnt Member

Aug 13, 2012
    Honestly so disappointed with EA... I've been an ardent supporter of the FIFA franchise on PC, Xbox and Mobile, buying all the FIFA versions they've released and buying the IAP for FIFA 14 to play manager mode etc. Removing these other modes is just disgusting and makes FIFA 15 a shell of past games.. WHY WOULD EA RUIN FIFA IOS?! Ok now back to my FIFA on XBOX /p

8. slamraman

slamraman Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Aug 27, 2011
    dancer.

9. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    R.I.P FIFA on mobile devices...

10. worldcitizen1919

worldcitizen1919 Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    Won't be wasting the bandwidth. I like the real teams with full season mode updated rosters so I'll just play on my PS4.

11. curtisrshideler

curtisrshideler Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2011
    Male
    Video Producer/Editor
    Texas
    I hate Ultimate Team. Why would I care about players I've never heard of from clubs that aren't even in the same league as my favorite club?! And why can't I play as my favorite club through a season in this app?! It makes no sense to have all of the functionality already in the app from last year's version and not keep it. All they had to do is add new skins and update player lists.

Oh well. I downloaded it so I could give it a bad review and move on with my season in FIFA 14.

12. djstout

djstout Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Sportscaster & football (soccer) coach
    Taiwan & Japan
    I'll give it a one star too for this ultimate offend! I bought every single fifa possible until this crap, this is a no go, I won't spend a peny on IAP

13. kenken11

kenken11 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Y I can't change my name or nickname? Can anyone change it? Can't delete the default name ua?

14. cluber77

cluber77 New Member

May 11, 2011
    Is there a way to play an exhibition game? i cant' choose any other team and play vs other only with my uT

15. regkilla

regkilla Well-Known Member

EA took off Kick Off and Manager Mode. They don't care about the mobile version of FIFA 15 just that they get people to buy FIFA Points. It's a shame because I liked the improved controls of this game.

16. Zemar

Zemar Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2009
    Denmark
    I deleted the game because Ultimate Team still doesn't Work properly.

Whenever I play a online season game, I get an error message after the game ends. Even when I win the game, it Counts as a 3-0 loss. WTF?

And in the normal season games, I get an error message in 30-40 % of the games. That's not good enough for me.

Another letdown is the requirement of Facebook, to save your Progress.

17. dylanfan007

dylanfan007 Well-Known Member

Sep 3, 2014
    Same models,same animations,same graphics,same gameplay,same everything as fifa 12 just a new name.Ea can't bother to update anything at all,This is not a new game it's simply stripped down fifa 12 of all it's game modes.

Are people buying this or what?

Ea are f***^ing lazy stop endorsing this crap people.

18. bradleyg5

bradleyg5 Member

Sep 18, 2014
    Been taking some screenshots, this game is awesome with controller. Ultimate Team is the best mode anyway, it's really not that hard to build a team of mostly your favorite club. Leaving a 1 star review for a game you didn't even try is unethical.

http://imgur.com/a/4YIDH

album

19. dylanfan007

dylanfan007 Well-Known Member

Sep 3, 2014
    Releasing the exact same game for the last 4 years isn't ethical either,I will download it and hive it a 1 star myslef now.there's no reason for anyone to buy this game when they have released 12,13 and 14.I'll won't even review it since it's not a new game either.

They have improved jack shit in the last 4 years,If it were any other game from a lesser dev people would be all over him but it's fifa so it's somehow alright to them.

I'll be keen on the kind of reviews the game gets,Anyone giving it above 0 would be suspicious to me.

20. Pipipitchu

Pipipitchu Well-Known Member

May 4, 2013
    Civil Servant
    Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    Why 5 stars?