Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Sainter, Dec 16, 2008.
What is your strategy to get past both maps? On easy medium and hard?
Post screenshots thanks =D
forums they got everything!
or try this forum: http://www.criticaltheory.net/subatomic/viewforum.php?f=10&sid=db7de4c38404e309c29eaebb975605de
Old guy gamer here to ask why? Why? Why?
That is part of the fun and the main reason to play: figuring out how to win. Why bother playing if someone shows you exactly what you do to win, just go read a book so you don't have to do anything yourself. I can see asking for a tip or two, but where is the fun in winning if someone tells you how to do it?
So you can learn the enemy's tactics and try to beat HIM!
This is a SPOILER...I promise you will not find a better strategy...anyways here it is:
Make it past level 1,000 on Fieldrunners, a step by step guide with pics:
1) At the END of level 14 you must place your first Mortar Tower (to avoid losing any lives, place a Gatling Tower(cheapest one) in the beginning, then sell it before level 15 starts and in place of it place a Mortar Tower) like so:
2) It's pretty easy from here on until level 40, to survive it without losing any lives you should have this:
3) Level 100 is pretty tough...I have it like this (notice the Mortar Towers are all upgraded):
4) From here on out just make sure to keep building Mortar Towers and upgrading...if you have enough patience and you can figure out one more secret "to reverse directions" then you can make it into the 1000's quite easily...I had enough patience for 1,049...by the way past level 950 or so, you run out of space to build/upgrade therefore it's just time before you run out of lives(notice my money):
Welcome to TA Serj!
What a post this one has been, very clearly informs us that one does not have to be a senior member to know so much...
TA! we need to advertise or get more famous
Version 1.2.3 Get past lvl 500!!! Step-by-step strategy (sorry it has taken me this
Thank you for your kind words ultimo. I've been getting constant msgs from people using my last strategy(getting past level 1000) but it doesn't work for version 1.2.3...so sorry that it has taken this long, but here is the new and updated strategy for version 1.2.3:
1) Level 10 you must have a flame tower, in this fashion:
2) Level 17 comes your first mortar tower:
3) Level 40 is the first real test of your strategy:
(notice the upgraded goo towers)
4) Keep building/upgrading mortar towers...I got to level 525, if I paid more attention I might have gotten to 600, but not much more past that:
p.s. I got to 175 before loosing the 1st life:
There you go, have fun, and lets hope the developers don't go making it more difficult anytime soon
Is there a limit on the number of levels you can get to?
Is it me or does this does not work on 1.3.1?
I had a strategy once that got me to wave 949. definitely could've kept going maybe another 100 or even 200 rounds, but I kept messing up with the ground units.
actually it's not much of a strategy..basically just filling the entire map with mortar towers