Fieldrunners Highscore

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by DrFu79, Nov 2, 2008.

1. DrFu79

DrFu79 Member

Nov 2, 2008
    Biri, Norway
    Hi,
    i read somewhere it would be "impossible" to get over 400000 Points. That motivated me ;)

Completed Fieldrunners on Medium Settings with 518050 Points (all 100 Levels) with 9 Lives left (the only ones who got through are the goddamn helis). I think its possible with 15 lives left, i just tried about 10 times.

Screenshot and Strategy follows.
    Just one thing: Use ONLY generic machine gun turrets and tesla towers, and "Reroute" tough guys at least once.

Bye,
    Markus

2. DrFu79

DrFu79 Member

Nov 2, 2008
    Biri, Norway
    Heres the Screenshot imported on my mac.
    I edited it in no way (not even turning the picture)

The slight inaccuracies in displaying the numbers is the antialiasing from fieldrunners, if it would have been edited you could avoid such things without any problems (i´m a professional graphics designer from germany)

Strategy follows (will post real screenshots from the stages)

Bye,
    Markus

Attached Files:

3. junkster08

junkster08 Active Member

Oct 22, 2008
    749250 is my high score...too lazy to upload pic...

those helicopters and 1 motorcycles round (i think 43) were my main troubles

overall this game needs an update badly cuz its just 4 towers and 1 map... i havent played this game past month b/c there is nothing left to do

4. ITrocks

ITrocks Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2008
    Agreed. I managed it on hard as well, with around 745k. Now, there's not much to do. Can't wait for next update, but doesn't look like it will arouse me to play again (fieldrunners and sound?)

5. DrFu79

DrFu79 Member

Nov 2, 2008
    Biri, Norway
    My Strategy worked on Hard as well, first try up to Level 99 with around 684.000 Points.
    ONLY Helis got through.

Can you post pictures of your layout?

Here´s mine.

you have to steadily strenghten the upper two rows.

On the last Picture you can see on the right the single cannon. if something comes close to the last end (upper right) i remove the cannon and close on the upper right. the enemies go all the way back. i reverse that and they come three times to the plasma cannons.

Attached Files:

6. lynch

lynch Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2008
    California
    beat it once, dont remember my score, haven't played it since...keep hearing about an update...kinda forgot about the game