Fieldrunners Attack! (by Subatomic Studios)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Palanthian, Dec 13, 2016.

1. HallmarkCard

HallmarkCard Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2015
    Check out the soft launch of War Commander:Rogue Assault as well, for it lets you control exactly where your troops/vehicles/tanks and aircraft and helicopters can go.

2. TouchiMedia

TouchiMedia Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2013
    Yea I actually commented in that thread about when U.S. Store release will be.

So excited to see this yesterday about being released then realized it wasn't in U.S. quite yet and was disappointed. Then browsed forums and saw War Commander and got excited again.. then saw it wasn't out in U.S. and disappointed again - it's a vicious cycle!

3. HallmarkCard

Mar 21, 2015
    Fieldrunners Attack along with the new update is now out in the USA

4. andysmash

andysmash Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2011
    Update hit for me. I am online and I'm kinda angry! It took away two heroes I had unlocked and put a ton of resources into. They're suddenly locked with new requirements to unlock. That's really messed up.

5. HallmarkCard

Mar 21, 2015
    That does suck. They only took one hero from me which I didn't invest hardly anything into. I noticed they increased the levels of all my Heroes which was a nice surprise

6. KeKhan

KeKhan Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    Yeah that's the danger of playing soft launch.
    Sometimes things need to change.

You can always write a support ticket to them and see what they can do for you.

BTW : TouchArcade clan is up and running!

7. Atomic_Leo

Atomic_Leo Member

Jul 19, 2012
    Worldwide release is out!

Hi guys, just dropping by here to let you know that the game is officially released.
    There are a few new goodies in this world wide release, such as Alliance chat, the ability to choose your environment (if you have already been playing, click on a building and on the edit mode button to access the area where you can switch. This is introduced as an option for players early on in this release), revamped matchmaking system, as well as some balance overhaul.

@andysmash- please send me an email at [email protected] with some details as to what exactly happened, and I will do my best to try and fix the situation for you!

If anyone else has feedback, please feel free to contact me as well.

And if you like the game, we would also really, really appreciate positive reviews in iTunes... As they are the lifeblood of independent developers! Thank you for your support overall, and I hope you guys enjoy the game! :) :) :)

8. Palanthian

Palanthian Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2016
    Thanks for this release, I've been waiting for a long time. I actually got in when the app was accidentally released two days ago in the UK, so I've made some progress already. I've noticed some prices have come down, such as builders, hopefully I haven't over-spent too much. I guess I was too eager!

Anyway, congratulations on what looks like a very polished game.

9. KeKhan

KeKhan Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    Yeah I spent a lot of gems on stuff and see now the cost is reduced.
    Any chance on a refund ?

10. Palanthian

Feb 19, 2016
    Hopefully the game will get some App Store banner advertising later today, we need to get some UK players in the game - there are hardly any so far.

I've created the very first British alliance called:

British Cluckers

If you're UK-based, seek us out! :)

11. TouchiMedia

TouchiMedia Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2013
    I gave it 5 stars. It feels polished and I love the colorful graphics. I typically do not like these type of games but this has just the right mechanics and strategy to keep my fix.

Been playing last night and this morning, congrats!

12. ChaosProdigy

ChaosProdigy Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2009
    Male
    Account Manager
    Boston
    Started Touch Arcade alliance in this game! Open to join, looking for social active players. We will use Line app group chat to communicate. Feel free to PM in Line app Chaosprodigy or just join, open to join right now for anyone.

same community as our Clash Royale Touch Arcade and Touch Arcade1

13. Palanthian

Feb 19, 2016
    The game is currently down again.

My guess is these are growing pains as they won't have been able to fully stress test their servers prior to launch.

14. andysmash

Apr 6, 2011
    Warning to everyone: I saved every gen I earned until I had 500. I bought the giant 500 gem airdrop and received one bottle and three gems. So... {every swear word possible}

15. hoboknife

hoboknife Member

Nov 14, 2013
    Thx for the heads up bud.. bad luck of the draw? ;(

16. Rain1dog

Rain1dog Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2010
    I had similar results with big loot case

17. andysmash

Apr 6, 2011
    Cool, the whole game has now reset for me. All progress deleted. Guess it is time to delete the game as well!

18. Rain1dog

Jul 31, 2010
    Ok.... this has happened 5 times now...

I got to open a crate by tapping it and it registers as if the crate opened and paid out, but in actuality I received nothing.

So I'm out of 200 gems and 48 hours of waiting for nothing...

19. Palanthian

Feb 19, 2016
    #59 Palanthian, Dec 16, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2016
    The game now just quits to desktop when I try to start it, after not being able to get in all last night.

What's going on Subatomic?

Twitter is full of complaints, after so many hours why has there been no official update?

20. Rain1dog

Jul 31, 2010
    Servers are down again....