Fibble & Fibble HD ($0.99 Sale) by Crytek

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by niezam, Jul 2, 2012.

1. niezam

niezam Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2010
    App Store

Fibble

NOW WITH 36 NEW LEVELS AND HALLOWEEN-THEMED ADDITIONS!
    CRYTEK’S PHYSICS-BASED PUZZLER UPDATED TO INCLUDE ALL THE FUN…
    $0.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    CRYTEK’S PHYSICS-BASED PUZZLER UPDATED TO INCLUDE ALL THE FUN YOU CAN HANDLE!  

NOW WITH BRAND NEW PLACES AND FACES - DISCOVER FRESH LEVELS AND MEET KLONK!

EXPERIENCE EARTH FROM A WHOLE NEW PERSPECTIVE IN THE PHYSICS-BASED PUZZLER FIBBLE – FLICK ’N’ ROLL!

When the cute but curiously brave extraterrestrial explorer ‘Fibble’ and his friends crash-land in a regular suburban home, the world we take for granted suddenly starts to look a lot like alien territory.

HELP FIBBLE TO FIND HIS FRIENDS

In the dramatic crash, Fibble becomes separated from his crew as they’re scattered all over the mysterious house. Combine the unique skills of Fibble’s friends and discover all sorts of new possibilities: Overcome obstacles with some help from Byte, scale new heights with Ragno and inject some speed into proceedings with a boost from Vroom or Docto.

INTUITIVE TAP CONTROLS FOR FAST-PACED FUN

Use intuitive taps of the touch screen to flick, roll and control Fibble as he embarks on an adventure to reassemble his crew and blast back into space.

OVER 40 EXCITING LEVELS IN 5 UNIQUE AREAS

Discover the bright and colorful world of Fibble – Flick ‘n’ Roll, with ambitious courses spread across 5 distinct areas! Roll through the kitchen, bathroom, kid’s room and basement, as well as the brand new garden area. And with the Lost Files Part 1 you can unlock even more puzzling levels to test your logic, skill and reflexes!

VIBRANT, CRYTEK CONSOLE QUALITY 3D GRAPHICS

Experience high-definition gaming like never before supported by top-notch features completely new to the mobile experience powered by CryENGINE.

HIGH QUALITY REAL TIME 3D CINEMATICS

Learn more about Fibble’s dramatic adventure with his adorably cute crew in high-quality realtime 3D cinematics in ’Fibble – Flick ’n’ Roll’.

CHALLENGING PHYSICS-BASED GAMEPLAY AND HOURS OF REPLAY VALUE.

Enjoy a groundbreaking gameplay experience that is highly addictive and guarantees many hours of sheer fun.

BECOME THE ULTIMATE MASTER OF THE GAME

Along the way there are achievements to bag, objectives to complete and online scoreboards to climb—all of which will keep you coming back for more!

Become a fan of Fibble on Facebook
    http://www.facebook.com/fibblegame

Follow Fibble on Twitter
    http://twitter.com/#!/fibblegame

See Fibble in action on YouTube
    http://www.youtube.com/user/fibblegame
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Family, Puzzle
    Release:Mar 29, 2012
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

Fibble HD

CRYTEK’S PHYSICS-BASED PUZZLER UPDATED TO INCLUDE ALL THE FUN…
    $0.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    CRYTEK’S PHYSICS-BASED PUZZLER UPDATED TO INCLUDE ALL THE FUN YOU CAN HANDLE!

NOW WITH BRAND NEW PLACES AND FACES - DISCOVER FRESH LEVELS AND MEET KLONK!

EXPERIENCE EARTH FROM A WHOLE NEW PERSPECTIVE IN THE PHYSICS-BASED PUZZLER FIBBLE – FLICK ’N’ ROLL!

When the cute but curiously brave extraterrestrial explorer ‘Fibble’ and his friends crash-land in a regular suburban home, the world we take for granted suddenly starts to look a lot like alien territory.

HELP FIBBLE TO FIND HIS FRIENDS

In the dramatic crash, Fibble becomes separated from his crew as they’re scattered all over the mysterious house. Combine the unique skills of Fibble’s friends and discover all sorts of new possibilities: Overcome obstacles with some help from Byte, scale new heights with Ragno and inject some speed into proceedings with a boost from Vroom or Docto.

INTUITIVE TAP CONTROLS FOR FAST-PACED FUN

Use intuitive taps of the touch screen to flick, roll and control Fibble as he embarks on an adventure to reassemble his crew and blast back into space.

OVER 40 EXCITING LEVELS IN 5 UNIQUE AREAS

Discover the bright and colorful world of Fibble – Flick ‘n’ Roll, with ambitious courses spread across 5 distinct areas! Roll through the kitchen, bathroom, kid’s room and basement, as well as the brand new garden area. And with the Lost Files Part 1 you can unlock even more puzzling levels to test your logic, skill and reflexes!

VIBRANT, CRYTEK CONSOLE QUALITY 3D GRAPHICS

Experience high-definition gaming like never before supported by top-notch features completely new to the mobile experience powered by CryENGINE.

HIGH QUALITY REAL TIME 3D CINEMATICS

Learn more about Fibble’s dramatic adventure with his adorably cute crew in high-quality realtime 3D cinematics in ’Fibble – Flick ’n’ Roll’.

CHALLENGING PHYSICS-BASED GAMEPLAY AND HOURS OF REPLAY VALUE.

Enjoy a groundbreaking gameplay experience that is highly addictive and guarantees many hours of sheer fun.

BECOME THE ULTIMATE MASTER OF THE GAME

Along the way there are achievements to bag, objectives to complete and online scoreboards to climb—all of which will keep you coming back for more!

Become a fan of Fibble on Facebook
    http://www.facebook.com/fibblegame

Follow Fibble on Twitter
    http://twitter.com/#!/fibblegame

See Fibble in action on YouTube
    http://www.youtube.com/user/fibblegame
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Family, Puzzle
    Release:Mar 29, 2012
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (1)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

Great developer ;)

2. DelBoy2181

DelBoy2181 Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2011
    London, England
    How good is Fibble HD? Is it worth the space?

3. I just bought it, it is a lot of fun. It is kind of a combo of a pinball maze game with slingshot movement.

3 slight problems, 500 mb hard drive space, obvious not retina ipad graphics, and pretty short maybe around 30 something levels.

But it is a great game. I am just going to solve it as fast as i can so I can save disk space. Don't think it has icloud saves. It needs it.

It is very fun to play. So I would highly recommend it. But be prepared to finish it quickly cause that is what I plan on doing.

4. DelBoy2181

DelBoy2181 Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2011
    London, England
    Thanks for the feedback. Based on what you've said I've decided to give it a miss because it sounds like a game (due to its length) that will leave you wanting more. With no confirmation of additional levels I find it hard to justify buying it + the space it would take up.

5. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    My lord, half a gig is gigantic for a puzzle game. Imagine how big the file would be if they ported Crysis!

6. Yeah sadly because of fibbles 3d graphics levels are taking a lot of disl space. Great fun game but it is my biggest puzzle game. They really need icloud saves bad.