iPad Ferrari GT Online, Will it ever come?

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Avizzv92, Feb 25, 2009.

1. Avizzv92

Avizzv92 Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2009
    It said directly in the description the next update would include online. The game came out in December 08' and several updates followed with no online game play yet. Has anyone heard anything in regards too the addition of an online mode to the game.

I beat the game and would really like another challenge, it's a really fun game.

2. FazzyReborn

FazzyReborn Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2009
    Even if an online update came out, it would probably only be for local wifi.

3. Kamazar

Kamazar Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    Local Wi-Fi's possible. The reason online isn't is because everybody has different internet speeds. For example, I take the lead (I have fast internet). To you, it looks like I'm still behind you as you cross the finish line (you have slow internet). See the problem?

4. almost

almost Member

Jan 13, 2009
    Huh?? What are you on about?????????

5. Avizzv92

Avizzv92 Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2009
    The difference in internet speed shouldn't be that large of a problem, other games on the iphone/ipod touch managed to pull off online without much of a problem. I mean I used to play Mario Kart on the DS all the time online without any issues what so ever.

6. Dio

Dio Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2009
    its a problem in some PC games.. so yes it wouuld be a problem as Kamazar pointed out.

7. touch32g

touch32g Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2009
    Yes I could be a problem if they don't do it right but if they do it should be fine

8. rpb1975

rpb1975 Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2009
    IT Consultant
    Texas
    This starts and ends with a terrible understanding of IT. This is why I have a job ;)

9. Slayer_megadeth

Slayer_megadeth Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2008
    Student
    India
    #9 Slayer_megadeth, Feb 25, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2009
    Agree with you .Ever played online games on PC?. Counter strike for example. There is lag in online game but not so much that it makes it unplayable. Morever i play armagrddon squadron online in swedish servers. I only get lag but i still can play.

10. Diablohead

Diablohead Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2009
    Freelancer, PC game developer
    Everyone has always had different online speeds, doesn't stop consoles and pc racing games. Unless they are on about using your mobile phone provider to use their wap or something.