iPad Ferrari GT: Evolution, Unlocking Cars?

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Avizzv92, Feb 27, 2009.

1. Avizzv92

Avizzv92 Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2009
    I bought Ferrari GT: Evolution back in December and love the game, I subsequently beat career mode near the end of December. I only managed to purchase some of the cars, how exactly do I unlock the rest of the cars? I have been playing the game constantly in quick race mode doing a large variety of race types and still can't seem to unlock anymore cars (I get 1st place 99.5% of the time).

Does anyone know of any guides or anything on how each car is unlocked specifically? Or what race types I should be doing to unlock more?

2. Frog

Frog Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2009
    As far as I know that isn't plausible. It's a big con of the game, I can't even race in all the city's.

3. don_k

don_k Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2008
    I also can't collect anymore money once my career is finished – which is weird. No matter what I do, I just can't get more money.

To unlock all cities, either finish career mode or play time trial in all cities one by one – each will unlock new city.

4. Frog

Frog Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2009
    I've finished the carreer mode: I don't get mails anymore. I will try it using time trial. Thanks!