iPad Ferrari GT Evolution career mode question

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by GHWilson87, Mar 9, 2009.

1. GHWilson87

GHWilson87 New Member

Mar 9, 2009
    #1 GHWilson87, Mar 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2009
    What car do you use to beat the Paris 201mph challenge? I can only get a max speed of 193mph. i always beat my rival but don't reach the max speed requirement..

2. spiffyone

spiffyone Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2008
    Haven't gotten to that one yet (had taken the game off my device, then back on), but there are cars in the game that are rated at over 200 MPH (Ferrari Evolucion or Enzo i think is one of the cars). If there are other cars on the track during this race, get behind them and use the slip stream to go faster, then remember to drift around the corners. If you do it correctly you get a boost in speed.

3. indyraider4

indyraider4 Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2009
    You have to get a new car that CAN reach 201 or more.

4. Blaqkie

Blaqkie Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2009
    You're having trouble with FerrariGT?

I beat that game in three days, and got the top three best cars, with first on every race. I would just replay the game, get 1st in the majority of the races, and stock up to get a better, bigger, bang of a car. That's how I did it.

5. K.D!

K.D! Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2008
    England
    The Ferrari Evoluzione (or however you spell it). It virtually a souped up version of the Enzo... absoultely blows the 200mph speed to pieces. It comes at a price though (and a large one at that) as it's the most expensive car in the game... $1,000,000 if I remember correctly. Get saving them earnings.

6. don_k

don_k Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2008
    The one with 367kmph speed. It's the second most expensive car, around 600-700K, it's called F40 something.

It's faster than the most expensive car.