iPad ferrari gt 1.25 update no mutiplayer

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by touch32g, Mar 7, 2009.

1. touch32g

touch32g Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2009
    #1 touch32g, Mar 7, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2009
    ok this is a amazing game but they have been promising a online multiplayer im there next update and they have had two updates since and there is no multiplayer. This new update only updated the defalt controls. So when do you think it will have multiplayer.

2. Blaqkie

Blaqkie Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2009
    Firstly, You don't need to double post just to write "Edit" :p

Secondly, I am a little bit angry (Are you too? :p) with gameloft as well. They promised an online mutliplayer for the game since DECEMBER! I can't believe they haven't done it yet. And they sure as well have the money to do it..

3. ^complete noob

and they best come out with that stuffs soon :[

4. Avizzv92

Avizzv92 Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2009
    I have been searching the web and see for any signs or rumors of online coming aswell. I'm like many severely disappointed in the lack of effort they put forth in completing what they promised. I thoroughly enjoy the game and play it nearly everyday, I beat the game back in December and online would really add a new level of fun.

5. Big Albie

Big Albie Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2009
    Casual gamer/marketing dude
    San Francisco, California
    Other than Asphalt 4, Gameloft updates never seems to add anything significant. Look at Hero of Sparta where they added some audio. On the other hand, they updated the steering in Asphalt and ruined it.

6. touch32g

touch32g Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2009
    Thye told everyone it on the page in itunes

7. thepretender

thepretender Well-Known Member

yes im pissed. they just keep making more games and forgeting about hte others.

My guess is that theyre waiting for NFS so they can make the online better

8. app-inured

app-inured Well-Known Member

Jan 28, 2009
    No multi, and they still haven't fixed the bug that skips the results screen in career mode when you make progress.