Universal Feral Fury (by Skandivania Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by JoakimFF, Oct 5, 2016.

1. JoakimFF

JoakimFF Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2016
    Lead programmer at Skandivania Games
    Norway
    Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for letting us know! we will investigate and patch it ASAP.
    Glad to hear you are enjoying the game so far. :)

2. Anotherkellydown

Anotherkellydown Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Bronze

#142 Anotherkellydown, Nov 7, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2016
    Thank you!

Edit: Said I was on 10.0.1 but I'm actually on iOS 10.0.2

I also had orientation locked. Not sure if that could cause problems.

If that happens again I'll take a screen shot and post it. Also, I hadn't tried any of the usual tricks like restarting the phone, etc. and probably won't have time to try it again until tonight.

3. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    My screen isn't visibly one 30% each side. When I flip it sideways , it makes the screen so small. Almost microscopic.

4. Emeritus-III

Emeritus-III Active Member

Oct 22, 2016
    Great game, can't believe that there isn't more buzz around this one.

Also, made it to 2-2 on my first try last night, can't wait to sink some more time into this ##

5. JoakimFF

Apr 7, 2016
    Norway
    We have tracked down the issue,turns out it was an error on our end but were working on a quick fix.

Feral Fury only supports Landscape orientation. in small rooms there should be black bars on each side but nowhere near 30 %. What phone are you using?

Great to hear your enjoying the game so far, we would love to hear your impressions once you played some more :)

6. jpgold

jpgold Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2012
    Online Ad Sales - Pandora
    New York, NY
    The brightness update is amazing. This is like a whole new experience.

Great job

7. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Just got this earlier, havent put a lot of time in it yet, but gods be damned, this game is really good. I love how you need to be on your toes ALWAYS, and be ready to anticipate attacks and death shots to evade them.

8. Emeritus-III

Oct 22, 2016
    Wow, had a blast on my last round, even though I only got to lvl 2-2 again. (I must say that my curiosity for unexplored rooms gets me in danger) :)

I had like 2 speed up, 2 stats up, 2 adrenaline, armor vest, magnet, 3 crit up and weapons expert scroll (instant reload on the gun) and it felt awesome. Got like 1800 orbs in that play through :)

I've encountered the stage 1 boss three times now and it have been a different one every time. And some smaller mini bosses including some warlock with hovering books who whooped my ass good, which takes me to..

..secret rooms, boy can they be a life saver or a death trap :D

The only grudge I'm holding against FF at the moment is that when you shoot up the wall to a secret room, it explodes and makes you take damage. Died in a round that way, hah.

Truly awesome game, probably my favourite this year and I'll play this for a long time.

5/5

Also, it would be fun to know what peoples preferred unlockables and set ups are. I've unlocked the 1 Luck syringe and key card. Probably gonna unlock the key next cause I'm deadly curious about all these locked doors I've seen.. Sorry for wall of text folks! :)

9. JoakimFF

Apr 7, 2016
    Norway
    Great to hear that most of you guys are enjoying the update so far :)
    Your feedback are invaluable, and helps us on our quest to improve Feral Fury further.

10. esty8nine

esty8nine Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2013
    My charecter got stuck on the area where there is a pit with a wall GUN, between a box and the pit. Couldn't roll or shoot my way out

11. Emeritus-III

Oct 22, 2016
    I don't know how the rest of the community feels, but maybe add a life bar to bosses? In that way you might be a little more strategic when facing a boss with one health left :)

12. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    I disagree. Bosses should have no life bars on a game like this. The intensity you feel when fighting a boss lessens when you know you are about to take him out. Without a lifebar, killing them is where you let a good sigh out.

13. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    Definitely agree with this.

14. Emeritus-III

Oct 22, 2016
    Oh well, it was just an idea, maybe you guys are right.

On another note, getting double dmg taken curse in daily really felt as a curse #

15. JoakimFF

Apr 7, 2016
    Norway
    Added to the to do list thank you for reporting. :)

And that is still a pretty friendly curse, there are some really nasty once in there :)

16. Emeritus-III

Oct 22, 2016
    Can't wait to discover more :)

Oh btw, I've unlocked a key from orbs to start with but it doesn't show in the equip corner of the pause screen, how so? And I'm pretty confident that I didn't any longer had any key when I got to a door that requires a key, without using it. Sorry for the English, svenska är modersmålet :)

17. JoakimFF

Apr 7, 2016
    Norway
    That is weird indeed, Though checking your cloud save I can see that you have unlocked the first "locked room" could you play 1 - 1 again and see if you find a room looking like this, the red panda is not necessarily in the room btw. As something tells me you either unknowingly unlocked the room or something glitched out. either way you should be able to enter the room as its marked as "unlocked"

[​IMG]

Great to see a fellow "Skandivanian" enjoying the game ;)

18. Duke12

Duke12 Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2013
    Not showing for me either

19. Emeritus-III

Oct 22, 2016
    Alright so I found a room like that in lvl 1-1 that was unlocked from the get go, so I assume that my unlocked key from orbs automatically unlocked that door then? Also contained a Red Panda and a heal-bot ##

Love the Castlevania reference in the logo btw :)

20. Emeritus-III

Oct 22, 2016
    I'm enjoying finding out stuff for myself but I just whacked the spirit in the library in the unknown zone and got the dusty old book from him. Anyone knows what it does? :)