Universal Feral Fury (by Skandivania Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by JoakimFF, Oct 5, 2016.

1. Duke12

Duke12 Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2013
    Guess I wasnt signed to gc on 1.0 then cos they remain locked for me

2. JoakimFF

JoakimFF Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2016
    Lead programmer at Skandivania Games
    Norway
    Sorry to hear that, If you want I can unlock them for you. Though I need you to play a daily run and register a score on the leaderboard, "if you haven't already done so in the past". and provide me with your name on the leaderboard as well as the unlocks you want to get back.

If you don't feel like posting it here you can mail it to [email protected]

3. Duke12

Duke12 Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2013
    I dont really mind that much, its nice to have new goals again as I had all of them unlocked already

4. anthony78

anthony78 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2015
    Haven't sunk a lot of time into this yet but am very impressed. Love the atmosphere and there's enough different about it that it isn't a Binding of Issac clone as I had been thinking .

Love BOI and plan on getting the iOS version but am glad I was fortunate enough to get a code for this to see that it is worth getting on it's own.

Anxious to put some more time into this.

5. giling

giling Active Member

Aug 12, 2016
    very chalenging game, i never stop play this game. no negative impressions only menu options seems too dark for me. i want to play again

6. Delusionaltool

Delusionaltool Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    ohio
    Ok after the last update, you can see the love you developers have for The Binding of Issac, its not a clone but it pays homage to BoI... love the added stuff in the last update, the random item chest room , the giant well that spawns in and you toss coins in for a random good or bad effect, I love the attention to detail you guys have like walking in a pool of blood the footprints are blood tinged very cool.. i just wish not all the enemies exploded into bullets you need more variety imo... rather than them explode into bullets have them attack you with those bullet patterns instead. and they dont all have to fire bullets they can fire poison bullets , or ice bullets to freeze you, or bullets to give you a status effect, not always the same circular pattern switch it around, like the mini bosses sometimes they have the bullet hell patterns its always switching up... just my suggestion... i think another cool thing is add the icons of the items you have found along the way like BOI it shows you what you have collected in a run... great game though

7. JoakimFF

Apr 7, 2016
    Norway
    Thank you for the kind words and great feedback. We take all suggestion’s we get in to consideration, and have every intention to continue improving Feral Fury with more updates to come in the future.

And yes it’s no secret that we hold a special place for TBOI in our hearts, and are eagerly anticipating its iOS release. :)

8. Delusionaltool

Delusionaltool Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    ohio
    one more thing i meant to mention I have seen a few people who think the game is to dark with the gamma i know there is a slider but its not enough , maybe increasing the gamma or adding to the slider bar so we can go brighter with it, for people with bad eyes...

9. jpgold

jpgold Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2012
    Online Ad Sales - Pandora
    New York, NY
    I beat it....YES! What a great game.

10. JoakimFF

Apr 7, 2016
    Norway
    Congrats! only Curse run left ;)

Small announcement we will be pushing update 1.0.2 out on Monday, its main feature being an increased brightness adjustment option.

In conjunction with the update we will also have a Movember sale so if your thinking of picking Feral Fury up you might want to hold of until Monday.

[​IMG]

11. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    #131 metalcasket, Nov 5, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2016
    Fantastic news. Thanks! :)

Any chance of the option of moving controls back to their default position?

12. JoakimFF

Apr 7, 2016
    Norway
    Could you elaborate on that a bit further, do you mean resetting the reload / switch weapon buttons back to its default state? :)

13. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    Precisely that, yep. :)

14. JoakimFF

Apr 7, 2016
    Norway
    I see no reason why we shouldn't be able to add that as an option, unfortunately it wont make it in to the 1.0.2 update as its already in review with Apple. But we will try to push it out ASAP.

In the mean time as a workaround you could uninstall Feral Fury before you update to 1.0.2, that will delete the config file for the options and reset the buttons to its default positions.

Just make sure you have been signed in to Gamecenter before you delete it, to ensure your upgrades / unlocks gets synced with the cloud and gets carried over once you have updated :)

15. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    Just uninstalled, reinstalled and everything's in tact. Thanks for being so responsive and taking my suggestions into consideration. The brightness was my main issue with Feral Fury and I'm stoked to know we're just days away from it no longer being a hindrance to the awesome gameplay.

16. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    Update's out!

17. Jackaluk

Jackaluk Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    I'm going to but this now, game looks great but also devs have been amazing on this one and it has MFI support, so time to push the buy button!!

18. Jackaluk

Jackaluk Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    Done for the bargain price of 2 pounds and 49 pennies, what a great age we live in where a great game costs less than a pint!

19. JoakimFF

Apr 7, 2016
    Norway
    Thank you for your support! As always we would love to hear what you think about the game. :)

20. Anotherkellydown

Anotherkellydown Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Bronze

Game crashed on level 1-2 when I shot the medkit vending machine with my shotgun. There was a full screen Apple-type pop up that said fatal error and something about "fast bullet". I'm on an iPhone 6, iOS 10.0.1. Other than that the game is absolutely awesome so far. Looking forward to trying it out with my Mad Catz controller. :)