Universal Feral Fury (by Skandivania Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by JoakimFF, Oct 5, 2016.

1. toofinedog

toofinedog Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2013
    How do I get more keys (not key cards). I purchased both keys as well as every other perk on the upgrade screen, yet I still encounter locked doors requiring keys (not key cards). How do I get more keys? Thanks.

2. JoakimFF

JoakimFF Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2016
    Lead programmer at Skandivania Games
    Norway
    #282 JoakimFF, Dec 14, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2016
    The keys are hidden in game one can be found on:
    World 2 in one of the shops, keep an eye out for a lion shopkeeper with a cigar in hes mouth
    the second one can be found by:
    Defeating the ghost boss in the secret world, take the book and place it in the library on world 4

3. GUILTIE

GUILTIE Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2011
    I've been using an MFi controller for this game and really enjoying it. The only thing that feels off is the accuracy with my aiming. It seems like there is too much dead-zone or region where the character only aims in the four cardinal directions before turning. Would be great if there was a setting to change this!!

4. JoakimFF

Apr 7, 2016
    Norway
    You are probably right dead-zones can differ allot between gamepads. We will have a look at it, and see if we can patch in an option slider for this after the holiday :)

5. toofinedog

toofinedog Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2013
    Thanks. I've done the first half of the second hint. I had no clue what that was for.

6. GUILTIE

GUILTIE Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2011
    Brilliant thank you so much!! Happy holidays!

7. jpgold

jpgold Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2012
    Online Ad Sales - Pandora
    New York, NY
    I love that after all that I have played....I'm still discovering new power ups from time to time when I do my daily run.

Such a fantastic game.

8. sobriquet

sobriquet Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2015
    @joakimFF

I was just playing your beautiful and amazing game and a timer I had running went off. It caused the audio in the game to permanently shut off. I pressed the home button and then opened the app and it was frozen on a previous in game screen. I pressed the home button again and reopened the game and it reset and reloaded with sound. I never had to force close the game.

I'm using iPhone 6+ with the newest iOS.

9. JoakimFF

Apr 7, 2016
    Norway

Thanks for reporting this, it seems the OS docent give back the sound rights to the game for some reason, We will do some digging and see if we can find a solution ASAP :)

10. sobriquet

Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2015
    Hey that's great. Just to make it clear, the notification was from the built in clock apps timer function. I received several other notifications from a third party app without issues.

Great game btw. The game I played before the sound issue ended with me getting killed by a shop keeping lion. Awesome! I wasn't expecting him to shot back, lol.

11. JoakimFF

Apr 7, 2016
    Norway

Great to hear you enjoy the game! rule of thumb trust nobody ;)

12. TwirlingFern

TwirlingFern Member

Oct 6, 2014
    This happened for me on a different game. Maybe it's an issue with iOS.

13. Xcxc

Xcxc Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2017
    saw some gameplay videos with unlockable character selections. is this also available in the IOS version?

14. JoakimFF

Apr 7, 2016
    Norway
    Unfortunately not no, there is a lot of features currently missing compared to the PC version. We have every intention to update the iOS version to the current PC state.

When we released FF on iOS we supported devices as low as iPhone 5 and iPad 2. And it has proven a challenge to get the PC update to run smooth on older iDevices, it will take some time optimize before we can release.

15. Xcxc

Xcxc Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2017
    (I might get bashed for this) maybe give a warning that the update will cause a slowdown in older devices? :D:D
    Regardless, I'll give this a go later. ;)

16. Xcxc

Xcxc Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2017
    How do you purchase from a shop/ vending machine? ( tried shooting and didnt work :D)

17. JoakimFF

Apr 7, 2016
    Norway
    You have to push yourself up against the vending machines, shop items you just walk over. Keep in mind vending machines and shops use silver coins as currency not the blue orbs. :)

18. sobriquet

Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2015
    #298 sobriquet, Jul 9, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2017
    Saw this thread pop up and just wanted to stop in and say how awesome this game is and also ask if there are plans to add Apple TV support. It would be amazing.

Again, very good game.

19. JoakimFF

Apr 7, 2016
    Norway
    Hi thanks for the kind words, the engine the game is built upon does not currently support Apple TV, but we are in the process of porting it over to a newer version. So hopefully Apple TV support will come in the future.

20. Xcxc

Xcxc Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2017
    i guess i was lacking coins on my first playthrough.

got bored in the initial stages, but when I finally reach 2-x it finally got interesting. :D (drones+power ups)
    can't finish the stage in the train yet. :p

I've tried rifles/shotgun/flamethrowers so far. any other weapon types available?
    can't wait for the ios version to be updated like the PC :D:D