Universal Feral Fury (by Skandivania Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by JoakimFF, Oct 5, 2016.

1. JoakimFF

JoakimFF Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2016
    Lead programmer at Skandivania Games
    Norway

Thank you truly appreciated! :)
    We will have to investigate this a bit further before commenting.

A compendium that list all items you have found and its description is planned to be integrated but we dont have an ETA as to when it will be complete.

The syringe should indeed subtract health each time you use it, good to hear it was not a bug :)

I believe lady Fortuna was just not on your side. though as the endless run docent play by the same rules as the standard game you might have to check the stores as well in order to increase your chances of finding a weapon.

Hope you all enjoy the update and as always let us know what you guys think works or not :)

2. denatwork

denatwork Member

Jun 25, 2016
    probs withtouch controls

I have some probs with touch controls on my iPad since the new update! It seems that after I go through the door and appear in the next room, my char continues to walk in direction i was going in from the prev. room without doing smth. I cant interrupt my char's moving, and sometimes I go straight into the enemy or on traps and loose health and so on. Pls check this asap, I cant play this awesome game this way :(

3. JoakimFF

Apr 7, 2016
    Norway
    Sorry to hear your having issues, we are unable to replicate the problem on our end. what iPad are you using?

4. denatwork

denatwork Member

Jun 25, 2016
    Ipad Pro 9.7, and only since the latest update. It's kinda weird, I go through the door and my char continues to move for one sec as I appear in the new room, so I cant interrupt his moving. It happens not every time I go throuh the door, sometimes, but its enough in some rooms to walk directly into the trap or enemy. Donno how to describe it to you better, kinda weird. Maybe I should try to reinstall the game simply, hmm.

5. JoakimFF

Apr 7, 2016
    Norway
    The character should always be "locked" for a little while when entering an unvisited room. though he should always move in a straight line from the door you came. so say you come in from the left he should walk in a straight line to the right. But he should never walk far enough for you to collide with a trap or enemy.

This is the way it has always been, so I find it equally strange that you have been able to take full control of the panda as soon as you enter a new room in previous versions.

6. denatwork

denatwork Member

Jun 25, 2016
    hmm, maybe i had a feeling that i could control panda right after, donno. Thanks for the info anyway, i'll investigate the movement in next runs, maybe its only my feeling, but somehow its not the same way i played before. Have to get used to it anyway :)

7. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    Yet to update but I'm curious if the default button position option has been implemented yet. Thanks for the continued support guys...insane how much work you're putting into making Ff FF the best game it can be.

8. JoakimFF

Apr 7, 2016
    Norway
    I will have to admit that we simply forgot about the default button, but ill promise that we make sure its in the next update and in your hand within a week :)

9. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    Much love. <3 Also, one too many FFs in my previous post. :p

10. esty8nine

esty8nine Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2013
    Oh and the controls feel so much tighter now, thank you =]

11. ZS77

ZS77 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2015
    Signed up to the beta but wasn't overly impressed and deleted shortly after. In theory, I love the idea but couldn't get on with the mechanics and darkness levels.

I bought to support the devs as they gave me the chance to play at Beta.

I've re-downloaded and deleted again after each update promising myself there was more of a game here waiting to get out so I should give it one more chance.

The additional brightness was a big step in the right direction but still not enough.....

....however, the updated controls have finally nailed it - infinitely better game than when I first played, well done on that design decision devs! So much tighter and controls much more like a twin stick should.

12. JoakimFF

Apr 7, 2016
    Norway
    Great to hear the changes have improved your experience with the game, and as always thank you for your feedback and support :)

13. esty8nine

Dec 21, 2013
    The coolest think you can add now if you wanted to that is, is activate-able abilities/items ;)

14. JoakimFF

Apr 7, 2016
    Norway

We have been looking at the possibility of something like that for quite some time so who knows whats to come... :)

15. decript

decript Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2010
    BC, Canada
    #215 decript, Nov 18, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2016
    Aaarrgghh! Finally made it to stage 4 on NG+ without any teleporters, had a decent loadout, lots of cash and blue cards, and the dusty old book. Boom, crash. Fatal error, save corrupted. Happened during some room transition on stage 4-2 or 4-3.

Attached are screen caps of the error. Maybe I'll stick to endless for now.

Attached Files:

16. JoakimFF

Apr 7, 2016
    Norway
    Cant but apologize for this, this is a completely new one for us. We will do our best to fix it in a timely manner.

If it ever happens again could you screen cap the error message when the crash first appeared?

17. JoakimFF

Apr 7, 2016
    Norway
    Minor news, update 1.0.5 is in review and should hit the store in a day or so.

Changes include:

Option to default virtual buttons to its original state.
    Chests in Endless run now has a MUCH higher chance of spawning weapons.
    Fixed menu bug when returning from a daily run.
    Fixed occasional empty chest.
    Fixed random crash.

18. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    w00t! Awesome. Again, hardest frickin' working devs in the business. Thank you!

19. JoakimFF

Apr 7, 2016
    Norway
  20. esty8nine

Dec 21, 2013
    I know endless is hard to balance you don't want it where people are op and last forever... I'm interested to see how the higher weapon chance plays out =]