Universal Feedem Burger (by Pine Entertainment)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by antony.thai, Jan 6, 2015.

1. vectorarchitekt

vectorarchitekt Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2013
    Looks fun. You should also try Pixel Burger.

2. uselysses

uselysses New Member

May 24, 2014
    Quick tip, while a burger is being bagged up, you can tap the bun and the bottom of the next burger will be pre-arranged. It's one less tap to create your burger, but be aware that it almost makes it harder.

I'm enjoying this in a way that surprises me. Cool game.

3. matyou98

matyou98 Well-Known Member

Jun 18, 2012
    This game as well as annoying cab need to start off easier before it gets so hard. Would like to be able to feel like I get in a zone before it gets hard. One error and your game is over. Can't imagine buying the remove ads iap because my games are over seconds after I start. There are people that may like the difficulty but if you want to appeal to a broader audience the difficulty should not ramp up as fast as it does.

Graphics and charm are there for sure though.

Feel the same way about annoying cab. Loved the idea but too frustrating. Played 50 times or less before I say to myself that there are much more rewarding games out there.

4. Echoen

Echoen Well-Known Member

May 16, 2012
    USA
  5. hvianna

hvianna Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2012
    Male
    IT Analyst / Webmaster
    Brazil
    Nice little game, very polished! Kinda reminds of the old Atari 2600 hit "Pressure Cooker". I just miss tomatoes in the ingredient list :)

For those trying to achieve higher scores, until you have memorized the button positions it's better to go slower than tap desperately, because the game punishes wrong taps severely reducing your time.

Also, fever mode gets you a lot of points, so as you get better try to get into fever right from the start, when the orders are simpler, and you'll naturally score higher (I jumped from scores around 90-100 to 250-300 when I got my first fever).

6. antony.thai

antony.thai Well-Known Member

I'm seeing unbelievable high-score in FB... My best is 100+ so far and still learning to become a faster burger maker.

Thanks everyone for continue supporting us!
    Antony

7. Echoen

Echoen Well-Known Member

May 16, 2012
    USA
    There's an inconsistency with fever mode and scoring by the way. In the video I posted, each tap during fever mode was worth 2 points. In some other instances, fever only gives me 1 point per tap all throughout the duration of the fever, especially if I triggered it quickly. I think the point system doesn't update once you enter fever.

8. do.ginha

do.ginha Member

Apr 8, 2012
    Pine Entetainment
    Thanks for your reporting , i will review and fix this problem.

9. Cynuyt

Cynuyt Well-Known Member

How do you think about next version with more character? Just tell me what idol character you want to have?

10. Cynuyt

Cynuyt Well-Known Member

New version 1.2.0 is now available:
    - New characters are added.
    - Score system bug and some minor bugs are also fixed.
    - New feature: use characters to get more score by bonus.

11. Cynuyt

Cynuyt Well-Known Member

#31 Cynuyt, Jan 27, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2015
    So thanks a lot for many peoples from TouchArcade forum to help us know what to do for this new version. Your name were written at credits game!
    Have a nice day!

Cheers!

12. Rocka

Rocka Member

Oct 18, 2014
    Great little game, tried other games from this dev before but this is by far my favorite one.

Only thing is that it's only on portrait. I think making a landscape mode would make the game a lot more frenetic (although it already is) and for some people more approachable. Separate leaderboards may have to be implemented maybe? I don't know it's just some thought because when i'm not playing this game i'm thinking about it and wishing I could be playing it.

13. Cynuyt

Cynuyt Well-Known Member

14. antony.thai

This is simply unbelievable... we've banned him before since we don't actually believe there's someone could reach this points...

So excited to see someone could play this game beyond the borderline!

15. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    What's name of this new chef, dude? ^_^

[​IMG]

16. 7lilwhitewolf7

7lilwhitewolf7 Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2012
    Male
    Not hear on earth
    Georgia,Cleveland Ohio,Texas,New York
  17. antony.thai

Updated! Sorry for keep you waiting for too long! Beside a new character, there's Christmas skin + iOS 9 Replay feature is already added.

Hope that you will come back making some delicious burger.

Best!