iPad Favourite/Funny/Hilarious/Ridiculous Review Quotes

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ericxd, Dec 21, 2008.

1. ericxd

ericxd Well-Known Member

Nov 6, 2008
    #1 ericxd, Dec 21, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2008
    I love reading reviews
    people write some crazy stuff
    so below list:
    1) the Favourite/Funny/Hilarious/Ridiculous reviews u find
    2) under what game

ill add more when i come across them:
    MotionX Dice
    -and why is this suppose to be so great
    this is just an app that rolls doces, that's it. no games rules. no point. nothing else than 'i -can-use-my-iphone-in-case-i-forgot-my-dice-or-i-want-to-show-off"...
    and yet, tons of comments here mentioning how fantastic that apps is. Not sure i get it.

iHandy Coin Flip
    -why are we paying 99 cents to flip a coin use that dollar and actually flip the coin...waste

Lightsaber Unleashed
    -waste of time
    why get this app just get a stick and start flinging around

-great waste of time
    fun for about a nanosecond then you begin to question your own sanity as your friends stare at you like youre insane swinging around ur iPhone BZZZ BZZZZ WOOOOSHHH BZZZZZ yeah exactly!

DS Effects Olympic Sports:
    -hands down, the worst iphone app ever
    i really wish i could give it quarter of a star. i want my dollar back! honestly Apple, i hope you read this. You be held accountable for crap like this and offer a return policy, like the rest of the retailers in the free world

SGN Golf:
    must have (gives only 1 star)
    need i say more?

That will be 300$ Please
    fun until you break your iPhone

-i jsut threw my iphone across the room
    whos gonna buy me a new phone now?

2. rIcHrAnDoM

rIcHrAnDoM Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    I'm not at my pc,ericxd, but browse the Smack Boxing reviews. There is an early reviewer who was pissed about buying the game and wanted to punch his self in the face for wasting his $1.99. Made me finally laugh myself straight for all the money I've wasted on apps and felt the same way!!

3. Chiller ONE

Chiller ONE Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2008
    Nurse
    Sweden
    This is pretty hilarious, its a review about Diggerific (now called Shovel) an app that lets you read stories on digg.com

then there is this classic

a review about a little app called GPS tracker.

:eek:

4. spmwinkel

spmwinkel Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2008
    The Netherlands
    This morning I saw a new game on App Shopper called Circle Challenge, it's about drawing a perfect circle.

And in the application description there's this section:

Made me laugh! :D

5. firstprime

firstprime Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2008
    president of awesome town!
    wexford, ireland
    i was gonna post that circle one, thats hilarious :D

6. holliberry

holliberry Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2009
    Spore Origins

But... *****
    Will they offer a Creationist version that only has one level, already finished??

7. rhcpdrummer

rhcpdrummer Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2008
    yea i read the shovel one too somehwere. that was pretty funny as someone that it was actually a game XD

8. Mahaa93

Mahaa93 Well-Known Member

The testimonials for Pull my Finger are hilarious:
    -"5 Stars! This app is the only reason to own an Iphone!"-Developer of Pull my Finger.

-"Great APP! Way better than the others, and the developer is so nice!"-Developer of Pull my Finger's mom

-"This app rocks! You should get it now!"- Developer of Pull my finger's friend who loaned him the money to make the App and really needs it back now.

Second, here's a screenshot of one of the updates for Chess With Friends. Notice the fourth improvement added to the update, where they removed the mother's maiden name question from the account creation lol :D

Attached Files:

• 009.PNG
      009.PNG
      File size:
      53.5 KB
      Views:
  9. VeiledGames

VeiledGames Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2008
    iPhone Developer
    Minneapolis, MN
    I found a review a few weeks ago that was so great, I had to write a whole blog post about it.

The highlight of the review is this part, "Too bad you used new technology to sustain unfortunate, non-inclusive, male-centric language - It’s so unnecessary and short sighted of you"

Man... I had a field day with that one.

10. alta219

alta219 Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2008
    I had one where the person gushed about the app, saying 5 stars wasn't enough, then they somehow managed to only click 3 stars :confused:.

11. istopmotion

istopmotion Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2008
    Utah
    Yeah I've been seeing a lot of those lately. People say the app is great, but they rate it really low.

Also, can we please change the thread to reviews and apps? XD

Look at the app I just found! Could be pretty funny, but I can't believe Apple let this through! :D