Favorite Kairosoft game?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by JosephmWood, Oct 30, 2012.

1. JosephmWood

JosephmWood Member

May 30, 2008
    I was wondering what everyone's favorite Kairosoft games were and why. My favorites are Game Dev and Mega Mall Story. They are the just right amount of complexity to me. Pocket Academy was too in depth for me. What about y'all?

2. Royce

Royce Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2011
    GDS and Dungeon Village. Probably DV if I had to pick one over the other, mainly because it's universal.

3. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    Favorites are same as op

4. JosephmWood

JosephmWood Member

May 30, 2008
    Yeah, I love the universal ones, but it is literally the same as playing the iPhone ones blown up, lol. If they add iCloud support than they would have better and more features than Rovio does for its games!

5. HLW

HLW Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2010
    UK
    Dungeon Village. I really like the theme, and it's got things to build (unlike eg Game Dev Story), and I love watching all the little adventurers going out to fight battles with the equipment I've gifted to them etc.
    Epic Astro Story is also fun, as is Pocket Clothier. Some of the more complex games like Hot Springs Story and Pocket Academy can be fun if you have the time to invest in them at the start to figure out what you have to do, they're not exactly pick up and play.

6. BigDook

BigDook Active Member

Nov 2, 2012
    Bossing people around.
    Are you writing a book?
    GDS and Cafe Nippon.