Universal Fatty Fight - PvP Match 3 battles using match-3 combo mechanics. Up for preorder. July release.

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by doink123, Jun 21, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doink123

doink123 Well-Known Member

Jan 8, 2010
    #1 doink123, Jun 21, 2023
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2023
    Hi everyone,
    I haven't posted for a while, because I've been busy working on our newest game, Fatty Fight, since 2020. I'm happy to show it to you.

It's a competitive game with a primary focus on the match-3 combo mechanics, battlefield tactics, and special hero skills. There is no base to build, mansion to fix, or thousands of unattainable levels to complete. Just pure matching and fighting. And it's not pay to win.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    In Fatty Fight, the world of Cakery offers abundant supply of sweets and cakes, and that's why everyone got fat. But being fat does not make you slow and clumsy. The heavier and curvier you get, the stronger and more agile you become.

This is why, out of pure curiosity about who the strongest among the fatties is, the Imperial Tournaments were organized. The strongest warrior sits on the Cake Throne and becomes the empire ruler.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    The gameplay rests on three pillars:

Board matching with a combo mechanic
    The match-3 combo mechanic allows players to make multiple changes to the board in a single move until the timer finishes. Players get greater matching freedom and additional strategic opportunities to defeat their opponent.

Battlefield tactics
    Players may use the weaknesses and strengths of each Hero Class by choosing which hero to charge during their move to gain an advantage on the battlefield.

Special hero skills
    Each hero in the game possesses their own unique skill, which may help players turn the tides of a lost battle or achieve a great victory.

I hope that you like what we've been up to. We are in the final, polishing stage of the game's development and plan to finalize it in July.

There is a lot more info on the official website.
    https://fattyfight.com/

Preorder available at
    https://apps.apple.com/us/app/fatty-fight/id1366149876
    and
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nosixfive.chaos

Hulkino likes this.
  2. Wicked8146

Wicked8146 Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Nov 17, 2009
    Dinosaur hunter
    Los Angeles
    Looks pretty cool. I love me some match 3. I will pre-order it.

Hulkino likes this.
  3. doink123

Jan 8, 2010
    Thanks!

4. Hulkino

Hulkino Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2016
    #5 Hulkino, Jul 12, 2023
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2023
  5. doink123