Universal Fate/Grand Order (English) (by Aniplex Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by L.Lawliet, Jun 25, 2017.

1. LethalX08

LethalX08 Active Member

Apr 16, 2015
    United Kingdom
    According to the FB page seems to just be the US & Canada at the moment. I've asked if they have any further info & i'll post it here if they reply.

2. WjndWalk3r

WjndWalk3r Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2015
    Dev give everyone a Saber Lily for launch event, bro :D

3. ItouchBrett

ItouchBrett Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2008
    #63 ItouchBrett, Jun 26, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2017
    Ok guys what do you think. I finally got a decent reroll... cu chulainn (prototype) 4* Heracles *4 and emiya *4 archer. Don't follow the anime(I should) what u guys think? Should I keep

Edit again also I have another 46 quartz even after rolling my 10. I assume I should hold onto these

4. squashy

squashy Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    Saber Lily, as said by others, is free for all new players :)
    Marie is good at keeping herself alive, however her survival skills are locked behind 2nd and 3rd ascensions, so you'll need to grind a bit to get to the good part. She's also not a very offensive unit.

I'd say that synergy exists between certain servants. For example, teaming servants with lots of Arts cards together allows you to gain NP faster.

Altria (apparently that's how they're gonna localize her name now so whatever) is not available in the free tutorial roll, she's in the Story Summon however. But with only only around free 60 quartz available at the beginner, your chance of rolling her - or rather, any 5* servant - is pretty low.

Maybe make do with Lily for now and wait for vanilla Saber rate-up?

I'm rerolling atm so if I get OG Saber I can let you have that acc.

5. ItouchBrett

Dec 28, 2008
    Don't need an account. What do you think about my rolls? Would you keep them?

6. WjndWalk3r

Apr 22, 2015
    Does Siegfried good ? he's look badass lol :D My first roll was Heracles, but he's look so ugly and come with some 3* that i don't know so i reroll xD

Attached Files:

7. squashy

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    Unfortunately while Siegfried is supposed to be one of the most sturdy servants in the Fate unverse, being one of the first servants has led to a disappointing gameplay interpretation of his lore. It's bad to the point that both the Japanese and the western communities make a meme out of his poor performance.

Conversely, Herc is a monster true to his lore. He's so strong, I came to love his black mass of muscles /jk

8. Sequence

Sequence Well-Known Member

Jul 15, 2012
    Hmm, I might keep this roll... 3*'s are Cu Lancer (x2), Medea, Robin Hood, and Saint Martha is a 4*. Looks like the 3* pulls are really good according to that tier list posted earlier. Not sure about the 4* though but since we get to pick a 4* eventually it's ok I guess.

I'm not rerolling for a 5*... 1% chance? No thanks.

9. chronosz

chronosz Well-Known Member

May 24, 2016
    5 rerolls and I got a 5* vlad

10. ramzarules

ramzarules Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    hmm i just did my first 10pull and got a 4star Heracles -props for keeping the greek name- and double 3star Cu's. The other 7 thingies were extracted esssences. Do i keep this roll or retry?

11. squashy

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    Good enough. I started my japanese account with Herc too, he and Cu pretty much carried the team all the way to the 4th-5th singularity.

12. ramzarules

ramzarules Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    thankies much! So Herc and Cu or Herc and the freebie SaberLily? and will we get a ticket to pick another 4 star?

13. WjndWalk3r

Apr 22, 2015
    Heracles and Saint Martha, Cu lancer, Caesar,... It's the limit for a starter, i think lol :D

Attached Files:

14. Misguided

Misguided Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2009
    Interesting. Messing with re-rolls on my phone just to see what I get. On second try, I got Emiya, Tamamo Cat, Cu, and Medea. Not bad.

15. Milotorou

Milotorou Well-Known Member

Mar 19, 2015
    I cannot play, when I boot up the game, either on my iPhone or iPad, the game crashes after like 3 seconds and it opens a premade email to be sent to the dev with ''Error Code 32''. ... anyone found a solution for this ? (No, this is not a jailbreak issue, the device ive been trying to get the game to work on was never jailbroken, ios 10.2)

16. Darkfyra

Darkfyra Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2017
    Never watch any of the anime series yet,but I'm quite impressed so far I expected something worse and far more automated and it seem to have an impressive story(great for rpg fan) for a freemium mobile title,will play more to get a better opinion on it.

17. Misguided

Jan 27, 2009
    Several have mentioned that. Haven't seen a solution, no.

18. ItouchBrett

Dec 28, 2008
    Rerollled 9 times. Not 1 5 star yet. Lmao. Wow. Will keep trying.

19. Misguided

Jan 27, 2009
    Would love some general advice on leveling and such. Should we pick a couple of characters and try to max them out? Better to spread XP among several? Is Ascension something to think about much later or relatively soon?

20. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    #80 L.Lawliet, Jun 26, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2017
    Marie isn't too bad. She's pretty cute imo too! I believe Squashy explained synergy to you so I don't need to repeat any of that.

I'm somewhat tempted to play in NA but I won't because I don't have time between FGO JPN and SAO MD. I'm already strained for time. And I'm waaaay too deep in FGO JPN. I have a really amazing account which is partially due to me spending $1000+ on this game......... :(

That's a pretty nice one. Two 4* units is always really good (and rare).

When the JPN version came out I rerolled JUST for Saber and I never got her once. I rolled every other 5 star servant at least once in that time span... :l

Better to focus on just a few servants that you plan on using. You can level the rest when you have nothing to do. You can use the chart if you want opinions on each star type. For lower tiers, Cu is definitely one to level up. Ascension isn't a big deal at first but I would try to do it. If you don't ascend, the servants won't hit their max level cap. Ascension will break their level cap and give them more skills (up to 3). Plus at max ascension you get a really sweet drawing of your character!

There's also the class / weakness triangle to think about so you probably want to avoid investing in all of the same class (even though I just kept going for Saber servants).