Universal Fate/Grand Order (English) (by Aniplex Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by L.Lawliet, Jun 25, 2017.

1. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    Thanks L.Lawliet!
    I played the Japan version a few months back and enjoyed it but when I saw English version was coming I chilled and waited so I'm glad to dig in now
    If I neee something you will be my go to dude :)
    I'm with my you L normally if given option of playing Japan or USA version if it's a FTP I go Japan because the rewards are usually better and so I'm wondering if this one will be that way if so I will go back to the Japan version

2. slighmd

slighmd Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2009
    Surgeon
    Philippines
    Not available in the PH store, so sad. BTW, in what anime does the red saber appear in?

3. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    Playing Chaos Rings III while I wait still not live
    8pm my time I think it should be good

4. Hadin

Hadin Member

Jun 17, 2012
    Hmmm, game crashes before passing the "this is a work of fiction" screen and goes to send an email. It says error 32.

Anybody else has that problem?

I'm using an ipad air with os 8.4

5. Tychaeus

Tychaeus Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2015
    #25 Tychaeus, Jun 26, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2017
    Ahhh, ok, thanks man. I an definately giving it a go solely based on your enthusiasm lol. I can tend to get very much the same way about games I have a lot of love for..COUGH..SpellsofGenesis..cough..Pathfinder Adventures..coUGH. #

6. Milotorou

Milotorou Well-Known Member

Mar 19, 2015
    Omg ! I didnt expect this at all !

Instadownload !!!

7. neoretix

neoretix New Member

Jun 26, 2017
    Hmm...im getting the same problem as Hadin...crashes and getting the error...btw im on ios 9.3.3

8. squashy

squashy Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    #28 squashy, Jun 26, 2017
    As the server just went online, it's predictably unstable. Expect down time and maintenance folks.

Edit: ah wait, should be 2 more hours until the server goes online.

9. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    I would just make an NA account and download it. It would probably just take you 5 minutes or less to make one :)

Red Saber is not in an anime out right now. She will be in an anime made by Trigger very soon! She's from the games Fate Extra, Fate CCC, Fate Extella and maybe some other stuff I missed.

I'm wondering if the game more starting up is due to some jailbreak on your phones? Or maybe that's how it is before the server goes up. I guess we'll see in about an hour.

10. paolopingol

paolopingol Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2016
    IT Programmer/Digital Arts
    Felt bad that this isn't available in PH App Store. I literally like all their posts and keep an eye for every update. :(

11. Tychaeus

Sep 23, 2015
    Still no change in game availability here

When I try to open the game I don't get this error some are getting, I still get the same...we are preparing for launch message I got this morning and all day lol.

Oh, actually...there is an error code I guess...just overlooked it...that's been there all day too though.

12. RinoaHeartily

RinoaHeartily Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2010
    How does this game combat work? U choose the cards and auto combat? Or u need to control combat?

13. Tychaeus

Sep 23, 2015
    #33 Tychaeus, Jun 26, 2017
  14. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Have fun rerolling everyone (almost everyone?)! :D

And again let me know if you have any questions. I'm not playing NA ver so I'll just be here.. watching...

15. squashy

squashy Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    In a couple of minutes the server will go online. You can play the combat tutorial then ask if you still find anything unclear about the combat system.

To give you an idea, each servants have 5 given Command Cards that are basically different forms of attacks they can perform. In a team of 3, their combined 15 Command Cards are dealt 5 at a time for 3 turns. Each turn, you pick 3 from 5 dealt cards to perform attacks, and your Servants will carry out appropriate animations. Based on the situation, you will pick different cards in different orders to achieve different objectives (more damage, more generation..).

16. WjndWalk3r

WjndWalk3r Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2015
    what will worth to not re-roll ? waifu ? lol :D

17. Osterus

Osterus Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2011
    If you click download now, it shows weird japanese games.

This doesn't seem to be on any store atm and the link provided shows "AR" or "ADLive"

Doesn't seem to be the correct game? :eek:

18. Misguided

Misguided Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2009
    Ok, I'm a bit confused. The guaranteed 4* we were supposed to get from the list...is that from the free 10x summon? I did that and got Heracles and a couple of others. I just got to the point where I was given all the bonuses like Lily Saber and a bunch of Quartz, but I'm not done with the starter area. I'm not sure if I should be doing another summon now or what...

19. Osterus

Osterus Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2011
    how did u download english version?

Its not out yet no?

20. WjndWalk3r

WjndWalk3r Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2015
    I'm only know about the iOS version, dunno about Playstore. But it's out in US and CA store in iOS. Need people confirm more if it out in any other stores. My local Vietnamese store don't have it too lol :D but i change my account region to Canada and downloaded it, server is online now. Will start playing later when i'm back home from office xD