iPad Fat Ninja - kick ass, save cookies :D

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by yellowB, Sep 25, 2012.

1. yellowB

yellowB Member

Sep 25, 2012
    Graphic designer
    Sibiu, Romania
    #1 yellowB, Sep 25, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2012
    Fat Ninja by Bamtoo

An action puzzle game, where you have to rescue all of the ninja's cookies from the badguys.

Master your weapons (shurikens, bombs and hooks) through 144 epic levels. Use your wit and accuracy to blast away the bad guys and keep your cookies safe.

Fat Ninja highlights:

• Hours of fun through 144 increasingly difficult levels.
    • Build and play your own levels with the custom level builder.
    • Professional graphics and varying backgrounds within 3 unlockable episodes.
    • Clever physics-based puzzles which will test your accuracy as well as puzzle-solving skills.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Fat Ninja in the appstore

Developer site

2. yellowB

yellowB Member

Sep 25, 2012
    Graphic designer
    Sibiu, Romania
    We are currently offering 4 download codes to the 1st 4 people interested in giving the game a go :)

All you have to do is be among the 1st to send me a private message and maybe leave some feedback after some good playing!

Cheers!

3. dclose

dclose Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2011
    I bought this, and it needs an ability to zoom a level. I'm playing this on my iPad in 2X mode, and I'd love to actually see where I'm shooting! Please add the ability to zoom out, in order to aim properly. Otherwise it's just a random crap shoot into the wild blue yonder! :)

4. yellowB

yellowB Member

Sep 25, 2012
    Graphic designer
    Sibiu, Romania
    Actually it has the ability to zoom. Pinch to zoom like in the photoviewer. The ability is only unlocked at lvl3 or 4 if i'm not mistaken.

5. dclose

dclose Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2011
    ??? Why on earth would it be locked from the beginning, given that you can't see where the heck you're actually aiming on level one? That makes no sense, and gives a very unflattering first view of the game play. At least it did for me!

6. yellowB

yellowB Member

Sep 25, 2012
    Graphic designer
    Sibiu, Romania
    Yup, I understand what you are saying. And i think we are going to fix that on the next update. It was initially locked because of some conflict with the tutorial animation on lvl 1.

7. yellowB

yellowB Member

Sep 25, 2012
    Graphic designer
    Sibiu, Romania
    2 download codes left:) waiting on your PM