iPad Fast & Furious YouTube Replay's

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Cloud9, Apr 8, 2009.

1. Cloud9

Cloud9 Member

Dec 8, 2008
  2. jaikben

jaikben Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2009
    best arcade racer on iphone I am overall around 24, and 4th on the first track "jaikben"

order players here in the ranking?

3. rIcHrAnDoM

rIcHrAnDoM Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    Have you all played Pink Slips? If so is this game as "lofty" with the steering? I still like FFPS and play periodically, just curious if this feels like an extension of that game, or is this a solid new racer. Thanks in advance :)

4. jaikben

Apr 8, 2009
    imho this game is better, especially if you like the online leaderboard competetion I played through the story mode just for the cars so I could compete online. Pink slip never really got my interest this game has. But if you would buy it for story mode, then I guess its a hard call, its better then PS but to statisfy a buy mmm

And yes the controls are more or less the same

5. rIcHrAnDoM

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    jaikben, actually this helps a bunch. The online leaderboard is seperate from the YouTube uploads? It is simply best lap times etc? I think I'm sold if leaderboards are pretty good.

6. jaikben

Apr 8, 2009
    you can create a account without a youtube link so your laptimes will still be availeble on the cloud cell FF site, it is necessary to create a cloudcell account, the good part ( till now ) is that it is very active I was first on several tracks 2 days ago and all these times got smashed in around 48 hours so a lot of people compete.

7. arta

arta Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2009
    Needs to be in other (better) games.

8. jaikben

Apr 8, 2009
    imho this is the best racing game till now but it is purely arcade, great for short play times, reminds me of sega arcade classics like sega rally/ daytona etc.

9. rIcHrAnDoM

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    I agree with your idea Arta. Other games (Sway, Touchgrind, etc.) would benefit nicely from such a system.

Just for the record I will purchase this after work, and behold; like most other things in my life it'll go unnoticed, as I'll never even shine enough to touch the leaderboards=p

10. jaikben

Apr 8, 2009
    anyone on the leaderboards here?

11. rIcHrAnDoM

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    I did buy, I am having fun playing, and of course I'm not on the leaderboards:eek:

12. jaikben

Apr 8, 2009
    Focus on 1 level ( first level I am 6th other in the 20-70 ths ) and overal I am around 19 :).

13. Sainter

Sainter Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2008
    I am Sainter on the leaderboard.

I was 4th when I went for my holiday on Thursday, but came back to see that I am a disappointing 7th overall :(

I better start trying again

14. Cloud9

Cloud9 Member

Dec 8, 2008
    Apparently there are over 11,000 users on the cloudcell leaderboards now (from i-play's twitter) http://tinyurl.com/dakjkr

and i see the game is 7th here in UK

i cant stop playing it and nearly finished on Hard

still only about 500th :( in the leaderboard

anybody else doing any good?