FarmVille 3 - Animals

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by ste86uk, Aug 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Not the most popular type of game around here but just posting so anyone that might be interested knows that FarmVille 3 has softlaunched in Thailand and Malaysia I think it was.

2. CoolDukeNukem

CoolDukeNukem Member

Aug 16, 2017
    It is also in the Philippines store. Been playing it for a while now and it actually not a bad incremental game. After you get to like level 10 or so it becomes possible to earn diamonds fairly easily by just doing normal activities and collecting the random artifacts. Haven't felt too limited as Free 2 Play yet but considering that they are in soft-launch this might change. The packages they offer for real money seem really bad and wouldn't even be worth paying for.

3. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    I’ve got to level 18 so far and I agree I haven’t felt a need to spend at all. You can even craft tools for 100 gold each and gold is easy to get but I think they will rebalance that as I’m sitting on 105k at the moment just playing normally.

I agree about the gems too you just earn them through playing I have 250 and I’ve spent some increasing factory slots already too. Seems very fair....probably too fair it’ll probably change lol

4. Boardumb

Boardumb Administrator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Apr 14, 2009
    THE BOSS
    Sacramento, CA