Farm On!-Farming game with unique user interface optimized for single-handed gameplay

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Eipix, May 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eipix

Eipix Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2017
    Video Games
    Big news guys! New update is out!

We’ve got something that’ll melt your heart: Operation Tea Biscuits and Pups!

Grandma just arrived in neighborhood to wrap us up in warm sweaters and hugs. She will prepare new free products for us every day! Swipe left to see Grandma’s amazing farm!

We added other touching new features, too: You can now watch your dog grow from a pup to a faithful hound and play with him some more! And once you’re done with your favorite animal, go ahead and name the other animals, too. It’ll give your puppy some healthy competition in the cute department.

Here’s what’s new:
    - Grandma’s farm introduced – get inspired on a new neighbor’s farm and collect free products every day
    - The dog starts out as a pup and grows
    - More animations for the dog
    - Doghouse added
    - Name all your animals
    - New intro animation
    - Tutorial updated
    - Bug fixes
    - Minor tweaks
    - Game balance improved

Also, we've got 5 new promo codes for those of you who are not in one of our soft launch countries:
    33KEJMFNJFXL
    FL37WKH9XXX9
    KWHRJPJLMXA9
    ANJ7W7KNM63N
    MF34JJP9EHE9

We can't wait to hear what you think!

P.S. Please let others know which code you redeemed.

[​IMG]

2. TadeuszSynZygmunta

TadeuszSynZygmunta Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2015
    Male
    Poland
    #102 TadeuszSynZygmunta, Aug 24, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2017
    When FarmOn! is going to be released globally? I can't wait more to play this :) Because your beta codes don't work in Poland ;___;

3. Wicked8146

Wicked8146 Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Nov 17, 2009
    Dinosaur hunter
    Los Angeles
    Thanks devs! Can't wait to give it a go. I grabbed: MF34JJP9EHE9

4. Eipix

Eipix Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2017
    Video Games
    Hi Tadeusz! We are not sure yet, but hopefully in 2-3 months! Still, we are sure that promo codes work in Poland. Sending you one in DM. ;)

5. TadeuszSynZygmunta

TadeuszSynZygmunta Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2015
    Male
    Poland
    Thanks for that, it's working now! :D

6. Eipix

Eipix Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2017
    Video Games
    Long time, no see! How are you? We were preparing the new update and it just went LIVE!

Here's what's new!

Home is where the farm is, but sometimes the heart feels like wandering. In last update, you've seen Grandma's farm, now check out... neighbors' farms! You can now tap on your Facebook friends' farms to visit them. Work your way towards that lovely Gazebo decoration piece and you and your friends will have the perfect place for a Farm On! hoedown. And just in time for the harvest festivities!

In further news, we went down south and tinkered with your dock. How do you like your helpful new fishing boat? You'll be swimming (pun intended) in fish. Last but not least, never get lost among sheep again – it is now easier to select animals and feed and play with your dog.

Update v1.0.25:
    - Introducing friends' farms! Visit your Facebook friends' farms
    - The new fishing boat will automatically fish for you
    - Easier to see which animal is selected
    - Easier to feed and play with the dog
    - Bug fixing and game optimization

Also, we have some codes for all of you who are not in one of our soft launch countries:

XW44W9KML7XH
    PYXTYLF9YALL
    6HFRRTN7WELM
    FP4LPA99R9TW
    J9LEHFN6KW9N

P.S. Please let others know which code you redeemed.

[​IMG]

7. Bruce Wayne

Bruce Wayne Member

Oct 5, 2017
    Vigilante
    Manchester, UK
    #107 Bruce Wayne, Oct 5, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2017
    Oh I played this game few months ago and got bored at some point because train orders were unreal... Did you guys changed something? Btw game looks amazing, animals are sooo cute :D

8. Eipix

Eipix Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2017
    Video Games
    Hi Bruce! We are happy that you mentioned the train, we did change it quite a lot and we must say that train is now one of our favorite trading features. You should definitely give it a try again, we'd love to hear what you think of it now!

And thank you for your honest opinion and question, we really appreciate it!

9. stelph

stelph Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Nov 16, 2016
    Thank you for the code, always keen to try one handed specific games! I redeemed

6HFRRTN7WELM

10. Bruce Wayne

Bruce Wayne Member

Oct 5, 2017
    Vigilante
    Manchester, UK
    ste86uk, do you have maybe link of that interview?

11. Eipix

Eipix Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2017
    Video Games
  12. Bruce Wayne

Bruce Wayne Member

Oct 5, 2017
    Vigilante
    Manchester, UK
    Yep train is much easier now, thanks! I saw lots of new features, looove the grandma farm. No bats as pets? :D

13. Eipix

Eipix Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2017
    Video Games
    You might be surprised soon, Bruce! :)

14. Eipix

Eipix Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2017
    Video Games
    Hey! We have some season news for those of you who play the game - something wicked this way comes!

Farm On! is preparing for Halloween fever. 'Tis the season to put up delightfully frightful decorations! To help all of you set a spooky mood at farms, we'll be rolling out a special Halloween update, which will feature skins for... pretty much your whole farm, buildings and decorations.

We're giving you a few days notice to think of new, thematic names for your animals – Shriekens? Cowowows? Ghoats? Beeasts? :)

Until the Halloween update drops!

P.S If you don't live in one of our soft-launch countries and still want to try the game before the worldwide release, feel free to contact us via DM.

[​IMG]

15. Eipix

Eipix Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2017
    Video Games
    Hi guys, if you play the game we are challenging you to unleash the spook-a-licious halloween update of our Farm On!

Something wicked this way... is here? Yes it is, finally! Halloween update is now live and undead! Watch your entire farm transform before your very eyes into an autumnal wonderland with pumpkins and ravens and bats. :)

Since it is not recommended to watch scary movies alone - you can now invite Facebook friends to play Farm On! The best part - you can help each other complete train orders! Find out what's new in this update here: apple.co/2slDfff.

Feel free to write your thoughts and stay spooky! :)

[​IMG]

16. Bruce Wayne

Bruce Wayne Member

Oct 5, 2017
    Vigilante
    Manchester, UK
    :D It looks really nice!

17. Eipix

Eipix Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2017
    Video Games
    Thanks, Bruce! :)

18. Silent Speaker

Silent Speaker New Member

Oct 28, 2017
    #118 Silent Speaker, Oct 28, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2017
    Getting into the test!

Hi EIPIX,

I am so interested in Farm On! when I saw it, but I am living in country that is not on the list... Would be great if I can get a code to help testing the game! I have just DM you :)

By the way, I have noticed that there is an iap for NO TIMERS, is that really removing all timers?

looking forward to your reply!

19. Eipix

Eipix Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2017
    Video Games
    Hi! We sent you code in DM and hope you like the game! :)

About the NO TIMERS iap - it's really removing all timers in period of 20 minutes.

We can't wait to hear your thoughts! :)

20. Lorena

Lorena Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2009
    When is planned the global launch?