Farm On!-Farming game with unique user interface optimized for single-handed gameplay

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Eipix, May 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eipix

Eipix Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2017
    Video Games
    We are glad you're enjoying the game, and we understand the need to be economical about your decorations. But, each player can make the farm to their liking. Some players prioritize decorations, other prioritize earning. Both are valid, and we love you both! :)

2. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Once I have everything unlocked will probably be when I start spreading things out and designing it to look prettier. Until then as you say I'm more focused on gold and just bunching things closely to make it slightly easier for me seeing when things are ready.

Ever since I moved my beehives to the top I keep forgetting about them. Is there a max level in the game at the moment? I think the highest unlock I've seen is around maybe 37? But then others say coming soon.

3. Eipix

Eipix Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2017
    Video Games
    That's a great strategy Ste86uk! Personally, I am also playing it in the same fashion. The only difference is that I can't resist a good decoration from time to time. :)

Maximum level for the game is 40, but the team is constantly adding and upping the end game. Soon there will be a lot more than 40 levels, plus some exciting gameplay additions.

4. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    Cool, that's good to hear. By the way I find it hard to know when I have a new train nothing seems to let me know the old one has left and there's a new one there. Not that I ever really complete them as they are so tough but wanted to mention the other bit.

5. Eipix

Eipix Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2017
    Video Games
    Hi ste86uk,

You should have a timer that shows the arrival of the next train.

[​IMG]

If you don't have the timer, please send us a screenshot and we will check if it is a bug. Thank you!

6. bobochbob

bobochbob New Member

Jun 2, 2017
    Game looks like a lot of fun!

Any word on release date? Or maybe TestFlight beta? :)

7. Eipix

Eipix Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2017
    Video Games
    Hi Bob!

We are still in soft launch but we're preparing to release some big news. Farm On! is almost upon us. :) Still, if you want to try it right away, here's a promo code with your name on it: HYFR63XH3TFT. Have fun! :)

8. bobochbob

bobochbob New Member

Jun 2, 2017
    Awesome, thanks! :):)

9. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    #49 ste86uk, Jun 2, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2017
    It has the timer but since the fish have the annoying red icon on the side it would be nice if the train had one there every time there's a new train you haven't clicked on to see yet and then it vanished after you have. The train is on the side bar after all.

Also as another example as I'm still unlocking new things at level 30 now they still seem even less valuable than things in unlocked much much earlier like honey toast even though honey takes 6 hours, then wheat needs to be made into flour then into bread and then I can start honey toast. Generally it seems I'd be better off not feeding my bees and just selling all of my sunflowers on the market.

10. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    Strawberry juice, 12 hours to grow strawberries and then 8 hours to make the juice and the market offers me 40g for it.

11. Eipix

Eipix Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2017
    Video Games
    There's always room for more balancing in the game - and we're working hard on it. In the meantime, we suggest that you discard the tasks that you don't like. They'll be replaced with something better in 10 minutes, and you'd teaching the game what you like and what you don't. :)

Thank you, ste86uk! We really appreciate this!

12. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    That's what I've been doing I discard everything I don't like and I don't make things that aren't profitable. Often it's better just selling on the market anyway it seems to offer more cash than any deals.

13. Eipix

Eipix Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2017
    Video Games
    You're right, the market can be a more straightforward way to make money, whereas the fun in trading is that it is a bit more unpredictable. There's many different ways to play the game, and it's interesting to us to hear about player preferences. :)

How do you like the market experience, so far?

14. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    The market has been my saviour especially since it seems to be the only way to make inventory space when I'm full, I consistently grow more crops than I need just to sell them and also sell any extras of items I produce. I like how I get more gold from the market than with offers although I miss out on exp so it is a tradeoff. I'd like to be able to see how much exp things give me for producing them also, I know I see when I collect but seeing when I order would be nice.

Also I take it the market auto purchases after a certain amount of time just given the way in which my items do sell. If so I think it's a good idea as it's the only way to make inventory space and games where the market doesn't automatically buy after a while you end up stuck.

15. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    When will it be available for
    Canada, USA, nz?

16. Eipix

Eipix Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2017
    Video Games
    Thanks for your comments on the market, @Ste86uk! :)

@Jayg2015 Canada, the US, and New Zealand will all be covered in the worldwide release (which we are still not 100% ready for, but it will happen very soon). In the meantime however, you can play the game with this promo code: JK9P4HHPF7M3. Hope you'll have fun!

17. TadeuszSynZygmunta

TadeuszSynZygmunta Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2015
    Male
    Poland
    "Could I get a beta code too? Game looks promising and I would like to give it a try :)"

18. endless3135

endless3135 Member

Oct 30, 2012
    This game looks fun! I like the portrait style aspect of it. I was just wondering if I'd be able to try it out as well.

19. Eipix

Eipix Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2017
    Video Games
    Hi @TadeuszSynZygmunta, @endless3135!

You can find your promo codes in the PM. We hope you will enjoy the game! Can't wait to hear your comments. :)

20. Nirakk

Nirakk Active Member

Mar 7, 2010
    I really like this game so far. I mostly play games on an iPad, but I carry this gem on my iPhone(5s) with me. I'm on level 16 and just unlocked cows and fishing. Lovely, lovely. Well done, devs!