Farm game

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by cabaret, Nov 14, 2010.

1. cabaret

cabaret Member

Apr 14, 2010
    Hi,

Back when I was a kid playing silly flash games, there was a flash game I really liked.

However, I forgot the name and I'm having trouble finding it again. I'll try to describe what you had to do in the game and hopefully someone can help me out.

It was a top-down game, with the player in the role of a farmer. You were never on screen yourself, all you get to see was your cattle on a field (a big square). The goal of the game was to draw fences on the field. After you drew a fence, let's just say, at the right side of the field from top to bottom, the part you just divided from the main field would turn green (or some other colour).
    You had to get a certain percentage of 'green field' in order to advance to the next level.
    This sounds fairly simple, but of course there was a catch. Your cattle was moving all the time, fairly slow in the beginning and quite fast the deeper you got into the game. If your cattle ran into a fence while you were drawing it, you'd lose a life or the game (don't quite remember).

Does anyone know what I'm talking about here, and if so, does a game like that exist on iDevices? Preferably iPad.

Thanks a lot in advance.