iPad Fantasy Adventure (by USERJOY)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by TouchArcade Bot, Jan 3, 2013.

1. nateparfait

nateparfait Active Member

Jan 29, 2013
    Its from there as well, it was my first tier9 reward :x

2. 4evErXx

4evErXx Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2013
    good for you... ahaha

3. staffordling

staffordling Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2012
    The graphics are great and it runs so smoothly!

4. 4evErXx

Feb 2, 2013
    finally!!! i got that tier 9 harness :D

Attached Files:

5. -Dominic-

-Dominic- New Member

Jan 23, 2013
    Is anyone actually still playing this game?

6. rosegirl

rosegirl New Member

Jun 3, 2013
    Wow this thread is pretty old...I guess no one posts here anymore. I have a question just in case someone actually looks at this thread again: is Aunaus(or is it Aunus?) better than Liliana in terms of att and damage? I know that Liliana's mageborn is pretty good, but I prefer Roland's invulnerability one. I pretty much focus on good skills, high attack, and decent defense. My team right now is Roland, Charlotte, Isabella, and Night Fang. I am saving up money to buy either Aunaus or Liliana to replace Night Fang, but I just cannot decide! D:

7. josith

josith Member

Jul 19, 2013
    Bigots may want to try it out first. Played to the 4th area and in a way, offers more than Battleheart. It is getting pretty tough now. Tempted to donate a little to this great dev and buy some gold to power up my dudes. Thing is though it's do-able without any IAP so far. You just have to play well and use the gold you earn wisely... These guys took one for the team making this free. Better than alot of paid stuff .

8. Inksong

Inksong New Member

Aug 14, 2014
    My progress in game

Finally finished the game with all achievements minus the equipment master achievements. Slightly disappointed at the ending... Without spoiling anything, let's just say I was expecting to unlock a very powerful Mage character after the final mission. To others who finished: can somebody say SEQUEL? Or bonus stages for the other 11 super-bosses??? The party I use at the moment is Roland, Aunas, Lilliana, and Claude. Stat-wise, Aunas is the absolute king with 1400+ attack with maximum armor, passives, and a tier 4 haste perfume, landing him as the leader of my party with a daunting 1400+ ATK, 700+ DEF, and enough health to go through the 3rd Nightshade level without a healer. I've loaded him out with his 3 non-skill related passives, with his actives being a combo rate booster, his initial skill, and a lightning field sweep. Currently have him at level 29. Following behind comes Lilliana, with her 1000+ ATK and 600+ DEF. With maxed-out passives affecting stats and performance, she's an absolute monster, able to knock enemies back considerable distances and perform beautiful combos. Say goodbye to explosive shrooms! The three active skills I have for her are Glacial Lock (which can wipe out a screen of lower enemies and paralyze stronger ones), Dragon Breath, which is great for dealing with multiple bosses or tanking enemies, and then her Divine Colossus. I refuse to let anybody else use their Mageborn transformation simply because there is no mageborn as effective as hers. Giving the entire party a near 100% combo rate! this absolute monster can just sit in the center of the field and wipe out any number of enemies easily. I fitted her out with a tier four attack ring. She's currently lvl 27. Coming up in third is Roland, at level 32 with a tier four defense necklace. Without his passives or actives maxed out, he's a sad sight next to Aunas. I prefer him to Hilde simply because of his higher attack, since my healer makes any amount of defense pointless, more on that later. Loaded out with his three stat-changing passives, he has a great combo rate, 1200+ ATK and 500+ DEF, excellent move speed, and a high attack speed. Very useful as a vanguard to take on weak enemies while Aunas and Lilliana take care of adult work. Lastly is Claude, using a tier four healing badge. There are several reasons I prefer him to Charlotte, the most particular being his passive abilities. I use all three of his skill cool down passives, and the respective active skills. With a massive cool down reduce to Healing Poem, Claude can fully heal the entire party EVERY TEN SECONDS. Following behind this is Divine Protection, with a slightly longer cool down. With both the passive and active maxed out, throwing this thing negates nearly all damage taken almost as well as Roland's Mageborn skill. To test this, I sat the entire party right next to the evil Blade colossus' explosive sword skill (in the Nightshade level, not story stage) and all members survived with over half health. Lastly, Divine Judgement gives the whole party a nearly 50% increase to all stats for 20 seconds, useable every 30 seconds! That's right, this thing places Aunas at 2100+ attack. If I bothered using his Mageborn, that stat boost would land him at nearly 3200+ attack!!!

Some additional strategies I've picked up:

Speed is everything in this game, with the exception of Healers. While only effective if the character has moderately high attack, a haste perfume nearly always out performs an attack ring. However, it isn't worth the money to max out a haste perfume, since it provides a mere .05 second difference... If you favor Archers, try giving one of them a haste perfume and use passive that boost their combo rate!! They can dish out a good 6 or 7 attacks per second.

If you're finding it difficult to progress and you're over level 20, do the first Treasure stage until you have enough gold to purchase green orbs, and then max those out. Four of these with a 7.5% increase for gold each will place you at +30% increase in all gold earned if I've mathed correctly. Then run through the second Treasure stage a few times, and you'll get plenty of gold.

The skills unlocked at level 25 are very unwise to use... While very powerful, any enemy skill activated during the cutscene will take IMMEDIATE effect once the scene ends, regardless of prep time. It will also cancel out any skills being activated at the time.

I find every stage allows enemies to spawn from only three directions. You can use this to your advantage by placing your cleric in the fourth direction. The terrain usually gives this place away, typically it will be among rocks or a wall. Knowing this can also be useful if you need to very quickly remove somebody from combat.

Lastly, I find it best to bulk up on buffs as often as possible as opposed to spamming attack skills. Combining Aunas's boost combo skill with Divine Judgement produces a flurry of deadly blows. Combining the Sniper skill with this makes you feel like they really are firing a sniper rifle. Throwing in a Divine Protection during Roland's Taunt skill makes him invincible without using his Crusade skill.

9. 4evErXx

Feb 2, 2013
    I gonna play this game again :)

10. rcksh

rcksh New Member

Jul 1, 2015
    hi,
    i want ask a question,
    liese and eric are worth to hire? because their price are 200,000
    i'am curious about their skill and speciality.

now i'am using this combination
    1.rolland (full attacker setup with perfume tier 5)
    2.male thief (full attacker,with perfume tier 5)
    3.liliana (her avatar really insane ! )
    4.carlotee (healer and support)

11. 4evErXx

Feb 2, 2013
    I really miss this game I wish they make some update or maybe cloud to save file.

12. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    Hey, you are still around here? This is Sheinfell from way back when, changed my username sometime after the heyday of this thread.
    I saw your comment by chance last week, and actually started playing Fantasy Adventure again :)
    Back then I stopped playing before the Alien update, was a pleasant surprise to see another stage and 2 new characters.

Don't think we'll ever see more updates or even a sequel :( I checked their releases, and they only made a few more casual games. From what I found on their website and Wikipedia, looks like they are focused on PC MMOs for the Asian market.

13. MeddaX91

MeddaX91 Member

Oct 17, 2016
    Hello.
    Are you guys still playing this game?
    I just started playing it again, because I haven't got to finish stage 8-8 before.
    I stopped playing before the last update too.
    Seems no one is playing this game now and i don't know where to talk to or search for information. This thread us by far the most commented one..
    Now I'm on my journey to collect every tier 9 equipment and tier 5 acc on stage 8-9. Roland, Charlotte, Bright Moon, Alphonse on level 32. Others still untouched.
    Wondering how many hours did yoo guys played to get all achievements complete? I'm on 24 hours right now...

14. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    Hello Medda, and welcome to Toucharcade.
    Yes, I'm playing again on and off. But I think we two are the only ones left here :p
    I can't remember how many hours I played way back when; but from the time I already spent on this new play, I guess at least 50. And I didn't even complete all achievements, some were just too tedious (and they didn't even have those crazy ones like "get everyone to level 60" back then...).

Anyways, I'm still subscribed to this thread, so if you have any questions, ask away.

15. MeddaX91

MeddaX91 Member

Oct 17, 2016
    Hello Sheinfell
    I just made an account so I can talk about this game here. Lol.
    I've been reading this thread long enough though.
    Actually, for now I don't really have any particular question in mind.. I'm just hoping that I'd still play this game until all achievement reached.. I'm that kind of RPG gamer who wants everything in the game just to kill curiosity. Haha.
    Have you gotten Erich and Liese?
    Chapter 9 is really hard. Especially those pigs and stone thrower. Still level 34 though, but I don't think it will make much difference in 6 levels. I'm grinding on level 8-9 now. And still haven't got tier 9 plate and harness..

16. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    #196 Nullzone, Oct 19, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2016
    As I had to start again from scratch, don't have that much playtime, and play some other games as well, I'm only level 23/24. Way to go till I can get to Erich and Liese.
    I use Aunas, William, Liliana, and Claude as my main team to get there before I level others up further - or at all for some like the Thieves and Fang the wolf.

I'm only at stage 8-4, and 8-3 was really hard still; so I'm working on the lower stages to get the main team's skills and equipment up higher.

17. MeddaX91

MeddaX91 Member

Oct 17, 2016
    Finally, I got Erich and Liese after hurting badly in chapter 9-2 and 9-3
    My team is still the same, Roland, Charlotte, Bright Moon, Alphonse, all level 35.
    Roland and Bright Moon dead at last minute of battle with Liese and Erich.
    I survived it somehow...
    They cost 200000 Gold each to hire

by the way, which one is better? Haste Perfume or Combo Book?

18. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    #198 Nullzone, Nov 7, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2016
    Congrats on getting Eric and Liese! How do they play?
    I still have a good bit to go till I can beat those Alien stages, only level 30-32 with my main team, and no Tier 9 stuff yet. Didn't have much time to play over the last two weeks. But Liliana is a monster ;) my 2 Assassins died really fast on the first screen of the first Alien level. She almost cleared it all on her own. With the last two opponents, I didn't pay attention for a few seconds and they killed Claude. No healing -> Liliana dead really fast, too :(

Haste or Combo item depends:
    Combos are always done at max attack speed afaik. So if you have a high combo rate already (like the Assassins), adding some more is a good choice. If your comborate is low, the Haste Perfume - or even a high-tier +attack item - is better, I think. If I remember right, we discussed this somewhere in the thread, but I don't have time right now to try and find it.

19. MeddaX91

MeddaX91 Member

Oct 17, 2016
    Erich and Liese gameplay is like assassins and archer/wizard. They're pretty easy to play, they have atk and def debuff, also invincibility skill. They have very low HP though.

I haven't played with Liliana, maybe I'll tried it later. Right now I'm trying to get everyone to level 30 at least. Erich and Liese making leveling is easy. Erich and Liese alone can clear chapter 9-1.

Ah okay, I've searched the forum and found it. Thank you. :D

20. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    #200 Nullzone, Nov 14, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2016
    The two sound like fun, I really need to get my folks up to speed to beat the 9-x Stages.

Did you find anything other than tier-9 equipment for Erich and Liese? Everything that showed up in the store for them so far was only tier-9, didn't see anything lower.

When you get around to using her, let me know what you think of Liliana.
    Her Mageborn skyrockets your combo rate with its active skill, which is the main reason I don't use +combo-rate items when I have her in my party.
    Found it, here are my impressions of her from way back when: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?p=2656423#post2656423