iPad Fantastic Contraptions Solutions & Creations - SPOILERS INSIDE

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Mew2468, Jan 24, 2009.

1. Mew2468

Mew2468 Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2008
    Vancouver, BC
    #1 Mew2468, Jan 24, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2009
    Discuss cool contraptions and levels that you've made...I know there's already a thread, but post solutions and stuff in this one.

My super catapult :D.
    photo.jpg

Horrible resolution video!

2. Donburns99

Donburns99 Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2008
    ColdFusion Web Developer
    Rhode Island
    Then you should probably contact a mod so they can add a spoiler warning in the title and rename the thread entirely.

You make it sound as if this is the official place to discuss the game; only.. that's what the original thread is for.

How about Fantastic Contraptions solutions & creations - SPOILERS INSIDE, that seems more suitable.

3. just downloaded this game and can't wait to play it later (after i play or beat some of the many other games i purchased x_X )

can you post a video of your contraption in action ?

4. Mew2468

Oct 20, 2008
    Vancouver, BC
    Good idea. *Changes Title*

I'll go record a video.

5. Fubit86

Fubit86 Well-Known Member

Sep 27, 2008
    STUDENT
    Seattle, WA
    A downfall in this game is that just like in crayon physics (You can spawn the ball in a basket, connect a line over the top so the ball cant fall out), there is a way of beating every level extremely easily (In this game it's by using a catapult)

6. Donburns99

Donburns99 Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2008
    ColdFusion Web Developer
    Rhode Island
    Had no idea thread creators could edit titles themselves; I wonder why other people sometimes have problems with that.

7. Mew2468

Oct 20, 2008
    Vancouver, BC
    Very true...although it is slightly more difficult. Pulley system takes almost no trial or error, but in this game, catapults take a lot of tweaking to get the trajectory right.

8. {klondike}

{klondike} Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2008
    Rapture. It sucks.
    It's still a great game no matter how easy it is to use a catapault. Try to find a solution without cheating or try to beat the level "Tube" using a catapault.