Universal Fancy Cats in fancy hats (by Genix Lab and Channel 4)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by wenix, Jun 30, 2016.

1. wenix

wenix Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

The crazy chilli bug that has been haunting some users is also fixed :D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. taoyingying

taoyingying Well-Known Member

Jul 15, 2016
    Downloaded and absolutely adore this update! The new habitats are beautiful, can't wait to unlock them! The cat book is the best feature! I can finally see how much progress I made, and it's a surprise to me that I'm actually missing more common cats than rares. Now I know what boxes I need to purchase more :)

One suggestion for future update: Is it possible to categorize your collection of costumes the same way as shown in the shop? I have too many costumes so it's hassle to scroll all the way to find a piece I like.

Thank you for the awesome game and great updates!

3. Halu

Halu Member

Dec 23, 2014
    Game Developer
    Viet Nam
    Hi Taoyingying,

I'm very happy that you love our game so much. It's that great support for us.

About the inventory, I will consider about categorize it when we remake the UI. It's on the roadmap.

Thanks,

4. wenix

wenix Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Hi everyone. Version 1.6 is out. Cheers :)

5. wenix

wenix Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Thanks Judy :)
    Hope you'll enjoy the game. And we're welcoming your feedbacks.

6. Clumsy

Clumsy New Member

Jul 8, 2015
    Looked interesting, but deleted the game in the intro. Asked for FB login to save a photo and dropped my full name into a feed of unknown people.

Personal reasons, just not interested in using public profile info versus nicknames, especially amongst people I don't know. Plus, no option to delete a photo once it published.

7. wenix

wenix Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Thanks Clumsy for the feedback, it is something that we should consider.

By the way, a quick update is out today to welcome iOS 10. Guess what? There's a super cute Fancy Cats sticker pack for iMessage inside ;)

8. CatLady404

CatLady404 New Member

Aug 16, 2016
    I keep getting diamonds appearing. It suddenly went from 20 to over 100 and every time I open the app they top up. Please tell me I'm not somehow paying for these!

9. fancysnake

fancysnake Member

Sep 15, 2016
    I love this game.

10. wenix

wenix Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

We're at Unite '16 Singapore, 3-4 October. Come and visit us if you're there :)

[​IMG]

11. wenix

wenix Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

That's scary... But I think it must be a bug in the game, there should not be any IAP made.

12. wenix

wenix Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

#52 wenix, Oct 6, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2016
  13. wenix

wenix Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

14. DLark

DLark Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2014
    Is the icloud sync feature in? The last time I tried, it didn't work. I started playing on my iPad and get hooked. Now I can only play at home with my iPad. Wish I could sync the progress to my iPhone.

Great game anyway. This is the best match 3 game I ever play. The difficulty is just right making me always come back for more.

15. wenix

wenix Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Hi :) Thanks for your nice words.

There will be a Halloween update going live later today with iCloud support. Note, however, that it is for restoring game progress when you delete & re-install the game or when you install the game to a new device; It is not for syncing real-time for multiple devices.

16. wenix

wenix Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Fancy Cats Halloween update is out. Cheers!

iTunes link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fancy-cats/id1116046099

WHAT'S NEW:

17. DLark

DLark Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2014
    Oh yes! I am able to bring the game to iPhone. I am happy now :D It would be great for the game to sync between devices. That way I can play with iPad when I am at home.

The game did crash whenever I took a photoshot. That happens to iPad but not on iPhone. Below is the spec:
    Device: iPad Air
    Firmware: 9.3.5

18. wenix

wenix Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Thanks @DLark.

Regarding the crash issue (sorry about that), does it happen 100% or just randomly?

19. DLark

DLark Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2014
    100% all the time

20. wenix

wenix Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Hi @DLark,

Good news: I've just checked with the programmer and he confirms it has been fixed!
    Not-so-good news: You have to wait for another update which is expected to go live sometime next week.

Thanks again for your support :)