iPad Fan Challenge: Football Leauge Edition (Eidos Interactive)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Acidbottle, Nov 11, 2010.

1. Acidbottle

Acidbottle Well-Known Member

Apr 24, 2009
    cant find an appshopper link so ..

http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/fan-challenge-football-league/id397770633?mt=8

Not sure why this hasnt been picked up by TA yet, can assume no word from Eidos and it being UK/EU only may be a reason.

Anyways, after a few abysmal games from the Champ Manager series on the appstore, this gem of a game appears from nowhere. Its pretty novel and you basically earn points for your team from the English leauges (no EPL or any other league im afraid) via a series of mini games. Mini games are decent enough to warrent a few pick up and play goes, theres even a very slimline management mini game where you pick a squad and play against either AI or human opponents for league points.

You take all the points you earn and add them to a global league table. At the end of each week all points are added up and teams are promoted or relegated. So in a nutshell, you can make all the difference to your chosen clubs fortunes in the league, a concept that im not sure has been done on the appstore before other than a game i recall where ya fought between the sides of black and white.

I hope the game is expanded, more mini games, perhaps even more leagues although as it stands its quite a neat little timewaster!

2. Howlingwolf

Howlingwolf Well-Known Member

Feb 18, 2010
    Uk
    I've got this it's brilliant

3. dthmtlgod

dthmtlgod Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2010
    Syracuse, NY
    Available in US.

I got it too. It is available in the US now BTW. Nice little game.